剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥个猪头鸡
Bitch-ass pig.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, nigga.
现在去找卡南·斯塔克
So let's go pick up Kanan Stark.
我先自己查一下 看看能发现点什么
Let me do some solo recon first, see what I find out.
我告诉你 你的这些单独进行的情况调查
You know, you doing all this solo recon
某种程度上不利于合作
kind of undermines our so-called partnership.
你会让本地居民不安 伯克
You spook the natives, Burke.
好色子 来个大花点
Make it good, baby. Make it good.
有了 不算太好
Hey, there we go! That ain't good.
不太理想 不过 怎么说呢 也不错 差不多
That ain't good, but, you know, we close, we close, we close.
肯定能赢点
You ain't gonna take nothing. You ain't gonna take...
好繁忙的办公室生活
Another busy day at the office, huh?
你知道我们的生意模式
Yeah, you know how we do.
跟克朗说两句...
Need to holler at Crown...
单独说
alone.
老板让我们出去
Boss wants us out.
他不是老板
He ain't the boss.
我说我是就是 老弟
I am what I say I am, nigga.
都出去
Everybody out.
回头找你
Catch you later.
等她高中毕业以后吧
Yeah, when she out of high school.
行了 - 开玩笑
Yo. - It's a joke.
有事吗
What's up?
这位是安德烈·巴恩斯 我的律师
This is Andre Barnes, my attorney.
他会给你说明你我之间
He gonna explain the new arrangement
新的协议内容
between me and you.
什么新协议
What new arrangement?
我的委托人有意做一笔负债股权资产交易
My client is gonna do a debt-to-equity swap,
将他投给你的大笔资金
converting his significant loans to you
转为公♥司♥的合伙人股权
into a partnership stake in the company.
他愿意跟你五五开
He's willing to offer you a 50/50 split,
这个估价非常的慷慨 你会同意的
which I'm sure you'll agree is a very generous valuation.
路 他到底在说什么
What the hell is he talking about, Lou?
克朗 你要给我一半的防弹唱片公♥司♥
You're gonna give me half of Bulletproof, Crown.
我他妈为什么要这么做
Why the fuck would I do that?
因为 我借给你的钱
Because the money I fronted you
从贷款变成了投资 兄弟
just went from a loan to an investment, my nigga.
我们现在是合伙人了
We partners now.
请坐吧 谢谢
Please, sit down. Thank you.
下季度我们有两支单曲要发行
Yo, we got two singles dropping next quarter.
然后你就能收到钱了 加上利息一块
That's where you getting your money, plus interest.
哥们 克朗会让你大赚一笔的
Crown about to make you whole, nigga.
不要慌嘛
Just relax.
我不是银行 克朗
I ain't no bank, Crown.
欠债就得还钱
When shit come due, it's due.
而你的已经过期了
And your shit's past due.
在我看来 我们已经是合伙人了
Way I see it, we already been partners.
这些都是正式文件
The paperwork just makes it official.
这些文件都需要协商 讨论
Paperwork need to be negotiated, talked about,
想出一些别的说法来
figure something... something else...
谈判是需要筹码的
You need leverage to negotiate.
而你现在毛都没一根
And you don't got shit, nigga.
听着
Listen...
不管怎么样
one way or the other...
你的一些东西就要落在那张纸上了
...something of yours about to be on that paper...
搭档
partner.
出租车
Taxi!
# 独属于我们的秘密 #
That I shared between us
# 我们的爱如胶似漆 而我奢望更多 #
When our love is cozy But I need so much more
# 渴望更烈 #
It just intensifies my wants
# 对你的爱亘古不变 #
To have a love that endures
# 因为每次闭眼 #
'Cause every time I close my eyes
# 我就好想你 #
I think of you
# 无论四季更替 #
No matter what the season is
# 我仍爱你 #
I still love you
# 一心一意 #
With all my heart
# 我渴望与你相守 #
And I wanna be with you
# 从天涯到海角 #
Wherever you are
停车
Pull over.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
This motherfucker.
跟我走一趟吧 - 我还有事
You gonna follow me. - I got shit to do.
你最好现在跟我走一趟
You better follow me right now,
否则我就以六项谋杀罪逮捕卡南
or I'm gonna arrest Kanan on six counts of murder.
需要的证据我都有了 拉奎
And I got all the evidence I need, Raq.
谁告诉你的
Who told you all that?
一个叫小罗布的皇后区小子
Some Queensbridge nigga named Lil' Rob.
我会尽力把这破事处理掉
Now look, I'ma do my best to bury this shit,
但是卡南已经开始了
but Kanan is out there getting into it,
而我们都知道故事的结局如何
and we both know how that story ends.
在努力扮演好父亲的角色吗 警探
Trying to play daddy, Detective?
我不是在扮演
I'm not playing.
我想要和我的儿子相处相处 拉奎
I need to get with the boy, Raq.
和他见面 了解他 告诉他我是谁
Meet him, know him, tell him who I am.
但我如果突然就这么出现
But he ain't gonna believe me if I just roll up
一股脑的告诉他 他不会相信我的
and drop this shit on him.
他只会认为我疯了
He'll think I'm crazy.
我需要你帮我铺路
I need you to smooth the road for me.
你以为我会帮你做这种事吗
You think I'd ever do that shit for you,
你个家伙真是疯了
you really are crazy, nigga.
他是我儿子 我是他父亲
He's my son. I'm his father.
我是在做正确的事
It's the right thing to do.
正确的事
Right thing to do?
这是那个在我十六岁的时候
This from the undercover who pushed up on me
上了我的卧底警♥察♥说出来的话吗
when I was 16 years old.
该死
Ah, shit.
你说你已经十七岁的
You said you were 17.
是啊 我还说我已经高中毕业了
Yeah, well, I also said I graduated high school.
但你看起来一点都不介意
But it never seemed to bother you
我每天都带着一本
that I was carrying around a fucking book
该死的几何书到处跑呢
on geometry every day.
靠 战备也是个成年人
Well, shit, Def Con was a grown man, too.
你十六岁的时候跟他亲热
You ain't had no problem when he was hitting them skins
可一点问题都没有
when you were 16.
战备是个基佬
Def Con was left-handed.
他不和女孩们上♥床♥
He ain't fuck with no girls.
我是他的幌子
I was his cover.
他付钱给我 让我帮他做做样子
Paid me to keep up appearances.
所以卡南出生的时候他什么都没有说
That's why he didn't say shit when Kanan was born.
别人都认为孩子是他的
It was better for him that everybody else thought
这对他更好
the baby was his.
我去
Shit.
战备是个基佬
Def Con was a fucking fairy?
可他还是比你强上十倍
And still ten times the nigga you'll ever be.
我需要跟我儿子谈谈 拉奎
I need to talk to my son, Raq.
你得帮我 不然我就在道上传
And you gonna make that happen, or I'm gonna put the word out
卡南是条子的孩子
on the block that he's a cop's kid.
你就是这么对待他的嘛
And you would do that to the boy
你口口声声说他是你儿子
that you claim is your son?
道上的人会把他生吞活剥了
The street will eat him alive on that shit.
你还不如自己一枪爆了他的头
You might as well put a bullet in his head your damn self.
不会的 卡南会没事的
Nah, Kanan'll be all right.
我可以保证
I'll make sure of that.
但整个街区都会叫你告密者 因为你跟条子上♥床♥
But the hood gonna call you a snitch for fucking a cop.
我不会跟你再谈这个话题了
I ain't gonna have this conversation with you again.
从现在开始 我只跟卡南说话
From here on out, the only person I'm talking to is Kanan.
你最好动作快点
And that shit better happen with the quickness.
我等够了
I'm done waiting.
还有 如果你和你的小混球兄弟
And, oh, if you and one of your little punk-ass brothers
想要耍小聪明
try to get smart on me,
我会先开枪 然后再提问
I'm shooting first, asking questions last.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表