剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
我要你去哈林区
I need you to pick up that dry cleaning up in Harlem
拿我前段时间提到的干洗衣物
I mentioned a while back.
卡南·以利亚·斯塔克 快给我下来
Kanan Elijah Stark, get your ass down here!
还以为我把你抚养成了不一样的人
Thought I raised you different.
我以为你跟他们不一样 卡南
Thought you were a different person, Kanan.
我一直在说同样的话
You know, I keep saying the same shit
一遍又一遍地说
over and over again to you,
但你一直不听
but you don't hear me,
又也许你听了 但你♥他♥妈♥的就是不屑一顾
or maybe you hearing me, you just don't give a fuck.
是哪种 哈
Which is it, huh?
是哪种
Which is it?
我是想让你相信我
I'm trying to show you you should believe in me,
我能做到的
that I can do this.
你干的事害死了很多人
You got people dead all over behind your shit.
我他妈为什么要相信你
Why the fuck would I ever believe in you?
妈 我在范威克高速附近找到了一个地盘
I found a spot near the Van Wyck Expressway, Ma.
我们生意都好好的 一切顺利...
We was doing everything right. We was doing good...
"我们"指的是你和你的马文舅舅
And by "We," You talk about you and your uncle Marvin.
你想知道为什么他没有自己的生意
You want to know why he ain't running his own shit,
为什么他在你和点唱机还小的时候去坐牢了吗
why he did that bid when you and Juke was babies?
他吸毒
He was using.
他变成了一个天杀的瘾君子
He turned into a damn junkie
还在他自己家里卖♥♥毒品
and started selling dope out his crib,
在这一行里 这就是大罪
which, in this shit, is a cardinal fucking sin.
当警♥察♥破门而入的时候
When the police busted down his door,
这蠢货嗑嗨了
this fool was so high,
他居然要卖♥♥毒品给条子们
he offered to sell them a fucking quarter.
而你居然跟那个狗东西合伙
And that's the motherfucker you done hitched your wagon to.
你居然跟这种人一起做生意
That's the nigga that you in business with.
我没有哪里不一样啊 妈
I'm not a different person, Ma.
我就是我应该成为的人
I'm exactly who I'm supposed to be, matter of fact.
你要对谁生气 对人发火
You gonna get mad at somebody, you gonna blame them,
别怪马文舅舅 也别怪我
don't blame Uncle Marvin, and don't blame me neither.
怪你自己 因为我就是你一手带大的
Blame yourself, 'cause I'm exactly what you made me.
你想教我该怪谁吗
You want to talk about blame, boy?
你想谈谈要怪谁吗
You want to talk about blame?
到目前为止 你弄出多少烂摊子让我收拾
All you've done so far is give me mess after mess to clean up.
这件事 二十大洋 巫师D
This shit, Buck Twenty, D-Wiz,
到处是尸体 都是你惹出来的祸
bodies everywhere, all 'cause of your shit.
巫师D...
D-Wiz...
你什么都不知道 卡南 你不知道
You don't know shit, Kanan. You just don't.
对 是我杀了他
Yeah, I killed him.
为了保你 我杀了巫师D
I took out D-Wiz to save you.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
尤尼克 二十大洋的家人全冲着我们来
They were coming... 'Nique, Buck Twenty's people.
他们要血债血偿 要是没人为你们做的事偿命
They wanted payback, and they wasn't gonna settle
他们是不会善罢干休的
until somebody fell for what y'all boys did.
我决不会让他们要你的命
And I wasn't gonna let 'em kill you,
所以死的只能是你朋友
so it had to be your friend.
必须有人赔上命
Somebody had to go.
为了保护你 我只能那样做
I did what I had to do to protect you.
所以卡南 你来告诉我...
So you tell me, Kanan...
是谁害死了巫师D
who's to blame for D-Wiz,
我还是你
me or you?
你好吗 - 很好
How you doing? - All right.
兄弟 车就停在门口
My man, car's right out front.
谢谢 - 谢谢你
Thank you. - Thank you.
先生 您有什么需要吗
May I help you, sir?
对 我兄弟的车...
Yeah, my boy's ride...
我有东西忘在车里了 我能进去一下吗
I left something in it. Can I get in?
很快就好
Only take a minute.
车就停在前门
Car's parked right out front.
马上就回来
Be right back.
伙计们 咱们周末得加班
Yo, we working the weekend, fellas.
得快点完工
Shit needs to get done.
你们休息一下吧
Y'all take a break.
没听见吗 傻叉 快去吧
Come on, Dumb DMC, come on.
这活儿你们今天干了多久
How long y'all been putting in this work today?
几个钟头吧
Yo, a few hours, you know.
进进出出 打打砸砸的
In and out, I'm knocking it down.
还有多少活没干
What's the unit underneath looking like?
差不多了
Yo, we close.
也就剩一些修修补补的事儿
You know, just fine-tuning some shit.
顶多再过几天就搞定了
You know, probably a few more days, it's gonna be ripe,
再粉刷一下...
add a little stucco...
你们总把我当局外人
Yo, man, y'all was shutting me out.
让我♥干♥些砸墙 洗马桶的事儿
Had me knocking down walls, cleaning out toilets.
我不是干这些的 也不该干这些
That's not me. That's not what I do.
对 捅娄子就是你天生该干的
Nah, what you do is fuck up everything you touch!
所以你就带着卡南尽干蠢事
What you do is get Kanan caught up in some fucked-up stupidness
搞得这街区里四处死人
that's killing niggas up and down the block.
我是混黑帮的 就干黑帮的事
Yo, I'm a gangsta. I do gangsta shit.
够了 你干的是蠢事
No, you do dumb shit, nigga.
这小子想出了个绝妙的点子
The boy had a hell of an idea.
卡南精着呢
Kanan's smart.
他的法子能让我们不离开自家地盘
Figured out how to serve them crackers
就能把毒品卖♥♥出去 能赚大把的钱...
without leaving the hood, and we're making that money...
顺便说一句
money that I was sliding
我把这些钱全投进了家族生意
back into the family business, by the way.
我不是在干私活
This wasn't no freelance shit.
我没法信任你
I can't trust you.
马文 你也不是我能靠得住的人
I can't count on you for shit, Marvin.
现在你又让我儿子背上了人命
And now you got bodies on my son.
我不能再跟你瞎折腾了
I can't fuck with you no more.
把你手头剩下的货送到路路家去
Bring whatever work you got left over to Lou-Lou's.
我对你已经无话可说 也不想再见到你了
I don't ever want to talk to you or ever see you again.
拉奎 听我说... - 都无所谓了
Look, Raq... - I don't care.
我... 我能改
Yo, I can... I can... I can do better.
给我滚远点
Get the fuck out my sight.
行
All right.
拉维恩
Laverne.
拉维恩 你... 你不能待在这里
Laverne, you... you have to leave.
你得马上离开 我...
You have to leave now. I'm...
我们不知道...
We didn't know...
亲爱的 警♥察♥马上就到了
Honey, the police are on their way.
我的天 我的天 你在这干什么
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. What are you doing here?
琳达 别冲动 冷静点 - 别这样
Linda, calm down! Calm down! - No! No! No, no, no!
她是杀人犯
No, she's a murderer!
她害死了我们的女儿 别拉我
She killed our daughter! No! No! Stop! Let go!
拉维恩 快走吧
Laverne, you need to leave.
这个 拿上这个
Here! Here, take this! Take this!
把这东西带回你的贫民窟 - 琳达 别这样
Take that back to your ghetto! - Linda, stop!
我们不得不撒谎
We had to lie!
隐瞒她真正的死因 对我们至交撒谎
We had to lie about how she died to our closest friends
对我们的家人... - 拉维恩 走吧
and family... - Laverne, please.
甚至对她的祖父母撒谎 - 琳达 够了
...to her grandparents! - Linda, stop.
我们不能让他们知道
We couldn't tell them that Nicole died
是你的毒品害死了妮可
from the drugs she got from you!
我们决不能让我们的女儿
We couldn't have the people
在所有爱她的人心目中留下这样的形象
who loved our daughter remember her that way!
你还不明白吗 你是罪魁祸首
Don't you see what happened? You did this!
不许动 - 是你害了她
Don't move! - You did this!
把手举起来 - 好了 琳达 别说了
Let me see your hands! - Please, Linda, stop.
举起手来
Hands up!
琳达 琳达 - 天哪...
Linda, Linda. - Oh, my God...
嗨
Yo.
停下 停下 你这是在干什么
Hey, wait, wait, wait. What are you doing, man?
达维娜在哪
Where's Davina at?
嗨 我在问你呢
Hey! Hey! I asked you a question.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表