剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Yo, Scrap.
小子 我知道你在家
Yo, nigga, I know you home, man.
我看到你的切诺基车停在外边了
I saw your Cherokee parked out front.
零碎斗
Scrap!
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了
Yo, fuck happened to you?
吃了坏掉的宫保鸡丁
Bad kung pao chicken.
简直要了我的命
It's killing me.
我们得把所有东西
Yo, we gotta move everything
从仓库转移到新地点
from the stash house to the new spot.
换上干净的衬裤 然后上车
Put some clean drawers on, saddle the fuck up.
我说了我病了
I said I'm sick, man.
仓库有洗手间的
There's a bathroom in the stash house.
你能行的
You good.
大哥啊 我屁♥眼♥就跟漏了一样
My ass is leaking, nigga.
我哪儿都不去
I ain't going nowhere.
嗨 点唱机
Yo, Juke.
嗨 点唱机 你还好吗
Hey, Juke, you good?
大名人的姐姐帮他争取到了进演播室的机会
Famous' sister getting his wack ass free studio time
还有在音乐届业内人士面前露脸的机会
and a shot at this industry people thing.
与此同时 我却在拼命攒钱
Meanwhile, my ass is saving up all my pennies
指望能迈出这该死的第一步
just to get my goddamn foot in the door.
姐们 你会把门踹开的 因为一旦那门打开了
Man, you gonna kick that door open, 'cause when that shit is,
你就再也不愁没机会了
you ain't never gonna be closed on again.
我得走了
I gotta go.
行吧 我晚点再联♥系♥你
A'ight, I'll catch up with you later.
哟 卡南
Yo, Kanan.
哟
Yo.
我正开车到处找你呢 你个任性的娃
I been driving all over, looking for your wayward ass.
我需要帮助 上车
Need some help. Get in.
不行 我晚上要上课
I can't. I got class tonight.
上课
Class?
啥玩意 你还上夜校啦
What, you got night school, nigga?
学手艺呢
Learning a trade?
我外甥要在这破地方当水管工了吗
Is my nephew about to be a plumber up in this motherfucker?
我妈给我报的名
Mom set it up, a'ight?
还有几个小时就上课了
Starts in a couple hours.
不会花你多久时间的
Yo, this ain't gon' take that long.
上车吧
Let's ride.
去哪
Where?
我们要把东西从仓库搬出来
Gotta move shit out the stash.
我妈告诉我仓库是禁区
Mommy told me the stash off-limits.
我不能进仓库
I ain't supposed to touch it.
我们进去一会 然后马上出来
Yo, man, we gon' be in and out so fast,
你就跟没去过一样
you won't even know we was there.
她当然不会知道啦
Neither will she.
我不会免费干活的
I know I ain't working for free.
这不是工作 因为你还在实习
This ain't work, because you still in training.
该去干活啦
Time to put them reps in.
我需要两套房♥
I need two units,
一套在另一套上面
one on top of the other.
认真的
For real?
整座楼都住满了
Building's full.
没有空房♥
I mean, no vacancies.
难不成要我把租客丢到大街上去
I'd have to throw people out on the street.
也行啊
They'd be a'ight.
我会给他们一笔安置资金
I'ma hit them off with some relocation money.
不好说啊
I don't know, though.
如果他们投诉了
They file a complaint or some shit,
房♥屋管理部门会找我麻烦的
then Housing gonna be up in my ass, so...
也许我应该去福尔蒂斯那边
Well, maybe I should go over to the Forties
看看他们有什么空房♥
and see what they got available.
牙买♥♥加公♥寓♥吗
Jamaica Houses?
他们那儿也没有空房♥子了
They ain't got no empty apartments neither.
或许我能用你不乐意的方式
I might be able to move the manager over there
打动那边的经理人呢
in a way that you ain't willing to move.
我也许可能大概在七楼还有空房♥间
I might have some apartments on the seventh floor.
不行 七楼和八楼
No, seventh and eighth floor.
我说了 我需要一套在另一套的楼上
Like I said, one on top of the other.
包在我身上
Got you.
大名人得到了免费的录音室使用时间
So Famous gets free studio time
而你的侄女啥都捞不到
and your niece gets nothing.
很高兴看到你 点唱机
It's good to see you too, Juke.
拜托 路叔叔
Come on, Uncle Lou.
你怎么可以这样对我
How you gonna do me like this?
如果可以 我怎么能不为你争取呢
You think I wouldn't get you studio time if I could?
这事不是我弄的
It ain't my thing.
大名人那边是他姐姐牵的头 不是我
Famous' sister made that happen for Famous, not me.
可你也能帮我牵个头啊
But you can make it happen for me.
你认识克朗 让他帮帮忙嘛
You know this guy Crown. Just ask him for a favor.
过来坐
Come here.
让我教你一个道理
Let me tell you something.
欠人情的结果
Favors is just another way
就是受人摆布的另一种表现方式
of ending up under somebody's thumb,
我不知道你怎么想 但我的生活中
and I don't know about you, but I already got
已经有太多这样的事了 你知道吗
way too much of that in my life, you heard?
那个音乐界人士的活动呢
What about this show for all these music industry people?
你能帮我进去吗
Can you help me with that?
我做不到
I can't.
该死的
Damn.
你跟我爸越来越像了
You turning into my dad,
什么也干不好
good for nothing.
你知道我可以自己掏腰包给你钱
Now, you know I'd give you the money myself,
但马文会疯掉的
but Marvin would lose his damn mind,
说"她是我女儿
talking about, "She's my daughter.
别帮她的忙 我们要学会自力更生
Don't be doing shit for her. We had to do it for ourselves.
她能自己做到的"
She gotta do it for her."
我并不想要你的钱
I don't want your money anyway.
如果你有关系 是一回事
If you had the hookup, that's one thing,
但一直让我欠着 这是另一回事
but just hitting me off...
看 你跟我一样
See? You same as me.
不想欠任何人
Don't wanna owe nobody.
这是一条很好的规则
That's a good rule to have.
你要吃吗
You eat?
我得走了
I gotta go.
点点
Ju-ju...
吃吧
...eat.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也爱你
Love you too.
你不是说
Well, what happened to all that,
"我们其中一人叫行动
"When somebody makes a call,
我们全部都得响应"嘛
we all gotta answer it," bullshit?
特温 我需要这次行动
I need this one, Twin.
我有急事 我得赶紧筹钱
Some shit's coming up, and I gotta get this cash
很急的
quick-fast, in a hurry.
我还要去老地方
Look, I'm going to the same spot.
他们是城里唯一进昂贵外套的
They the only ones getting Suicides in the city.
所以我需要有人帮忙放风
That's why I need someone looking out.
草你大爷
Fuck you, then.
草你全家
Fuck all y'all.
那臭娘们没撒谎
Yo, bitch didn't lie.
可不
Oh, shit.
想救她妈呢 她不会撒谎的
Not when she trying to save her mama, she not.
嗨
Hey, get...
别碰我
Get the fuck off me, man!
冷静 停下来 - 让我走
Calm down. Stop. - Let me go!
停下 停下
Stop, stop.
我认识你
I know you.
留着吧
Keep it.
我们扯平了 好吧
We're even now, all right?
你明白了吗
You understand?
赶紧走吧
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表