剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
我只是想确认一下 你们在外面
I want to make sure that you guys are all
有互相照应 仅此而已
checking for each other out there, that's all.
你跟你弟兄是对等的
You only as good as your crew.
嗯 妈
Yeah, Ma.
我的兄弟很罩我
My crew's holding me down.
去洗澡吧 洗完吃饭
Go get washed up so we can eat.
今天的数学是什么
What's today's mathematics?
我尽量赚着呢
I'm making the most of what we got.
卡南待在仓库 直到另行通知
Kanan stays on the stash until further notice.
我不想他靠近街头
I don't want him anywhere near the street.
你今晚开派对 是吗
Got your party tonight, right?
我们打算嗨翻天
Oh, we about to turn this motherfucker out.
或者是时候带上你的瑞吉·杰克森了
Might be the time to get your Reggie Jackson on.
我跟你一样 也不想这么做
Don't like it any more than you.
我的轰趴跟瑞吉·杰克森有什么关系
What my shit got to do with Reggie Jackson?
你们在说什么呢
What you-what you talking about?
工作
Work.
你在找什么
What you looking for?
门后有什么
What's behind this door?
这与你无关
Nothing you need to worry about.
拉奎安排我来这里学习运作的
Raq put me in here to learn how all this shit work.
你应该教我怎么做
You supposed to teach me what's what.
拉奎 也就是你妈
Raq, also known as your moms,
安排你来这是为了让你远离街区
put you in here to keep your stupidness off the block.
看见了吗
See?
你真笨 这都不知道
You so dumb, you don't even get it.
我不是你的老师 小弟
I ain't your teacher, nigga.
我是你的保姆
I'm your fucking babysitter.
好了 我知道你喜欢拉尔夫·劳伦那种风格
All right, I know you like all that Ralph Lauren shit,
但你得穿得更时尚一点
but you need to get some downtown style.
我讲真的
I'm serious.
你不能穿运动衫去参加名媛舞会
You can't wear sweatshirts to the Deb Ball.
你还觉得我会跟你去参加白人舞会
You still think I'm going to your white-people dance?
好吧 那不是个白人舞会
Okay, so it's not a white-people dance.
是白人社交舞会
It's a white-people ball.
还有 我喜欢这件
Ooh, I like that, by the way.
不了
No.
我可以买♥♥给你
I can buy it for you.
我为什么要你买♥♥给我呢
Why would I need you to buy it for me?
我就是想或者你...
Oh, I just thought you just maybe...
你是想或者一位来自皇后区的贫穷黑人女孩
You just thought maybe a poor Black girl from Queens
想你给她买♥♥一件俗气的T恤吗
needs you to buy her a corny-ass T-shirt?
妮可 我不是你的贫民窟慈善对象
I'm not your ghetto charity case, Nicole.
我自己有钱 我可以给自己买♥♥东西
I got my own money, and I can buy my own shit.
拉维恩
Laverne.
拉维恩
Laverne!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想...
I just thought...
妈的
Fuck.
我不知道我想的什么
I don't know what I thought,
但我清楚知道为什么这会伤到你
but I totally get why it would hurt your feelings.
我就是个来自上东区的蠢丫头
I'm just a dumb-ass girl from the Upper East Side.
在我们那儿 表达你喜欢一个人的唯一方式
I mean, where I'm from, the only way to show people
就是给他们买♥♥东西
you like them is by buying them stuff.
我...
I...
顺便一提 那件衣服很丑
By the way, that shirt was ugly.
所以无论如何 我是不会买♥♥给你的
So I wasn't gonna buy it for you, anyway.
但你说你喜欢那件衣服
You said you liked it.
我喜欢你喜欢的东西
Ah, I like what you like.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你把我扔进仓库就是为了让我远离街头
You threw me in the stash to keep me off the street.
你把我雪藏了
You put me on ice.
确实如此
That's exactly what I did.
但你数落我
But before you all up and down me,
说我怎么对你撒谎了 怎么没给你机会之前
telling me how I lied to you or how I'm not giving you a chance,
卡南 你要知道 我也是从这一步过来的
just know that I started the same way, Kanan,
那时候是你♥爸♥战备带的我
with Def Con, your daddy.
他也让我做过同样的事
Def had me do the same thing.
坐在仓库里 整天看电视
Sitting on the stash, watching TV all day long,
简直无聊透顶了
and it was boring as hell.
但他这么做有两个原因
But he did it for two reasons.
首先 他这么做是因为我怀了你
First off, he did it 'cause I was pregnant with you,
他不想我在外面和瘾君子打交道
and he ain't want me out there fighting off junkies.
但他这么做也为了看我服不服从命令
But he also did it to see if I would follow orders.
看我会不会完全服从他的命令
To see if I would do exactly what he told me to do
不发牢骚 全力以赴
without beefing, without throwing up my hands.
战备可真聪明
Def Con was smart as hell.
那就是你的父亲
That was your father.
他知道 要想成为一个好的领导者
And he knew that to be a good leader,
必须知道如何服从
you also have to know how to follow.
你得知道如何倾听 学习
You have to know how to listen, to learn,
接受你的角色 投入到角色中去
to accept your role, put in that work.
我要出去了 你留在这吧
I'm going out. You stayin' here.
要是想的话 你可以叫个朋友来过夜
If you want, you can have a friend sleep over.
叫巫师D来如何
What about D-Wiz?
他肯定不介意出来玩一晚吧
Sure he wouldn't mind getting out the projects for a night.
我今天买♥♥了张《纽约黑街》的盗版光碟
I bought a bootleg of New Jack City today.
你俩可以看看
You two can watch it.
好的 我叫他过来
Word, I'll hit him up.
你打扮这么好看干什么
What you all dressed up for?
我去外面玩一夜 就这样
I'm having a night out, that's all.
亲 相比其他事物或人 我更爱你
I love you more than anything or anyone, Squeeze.
你知道的
You know this.
嗨 D
Yo, D!
去市中心参加派对 上车吧
Headin' to this party downtown. Hop in.
我要去卡南家看《纽约黑街》
I'm watching New Jack City at the crib with Kanan.
计划有变
Change of plans.
卡南也去参加派对 他没跟你说吗
Kanan gonna be there. He ain't tell you?
没有啊
Not at all.
我发誓
Swear.
上车吧
Get in, man.
孩子 你将度过你人生中最棒的一晚
About to have the best night of your life, kid.
喂 不是吧
Hey. Oh, hell, no.
新来的家伙呢
Where the new guy at?
你好呀 希福尼请病假了
Oh, hi. Um, Symphony called in sick.
我已经找人来代他的班了
I've got someone to fill in for him,
但他们一个小时后才到
but they won't be here for another hour,
那时候我们都开始营业了 好了
and the doors will be open by then. Okay.
像你这么美的人
Oh, somebody beautiful like you
不应该做这么粗重的活儿
shouldn't be doing all this ugly work.
马文 谢谢你
Oh. Thank you, Marvin.
我们要把这些放到那儿
Oh, we're just going over here.
我喜欢你穿的黑裙子
I like the black.
看起来就像性感女巫
Like-like a sexy witch type.
谢谢 我也喜欢这条黑裙
Thank you. Yeah, I like the black, too.
你好呀 达维娜
Yo, Davina.
卡南 你好呀
What you doing, Kanan?
我和巫师D打算看电影
Me and D-Wiz gonna watch a movie.
他本来这会儿该到了
Dude supposed to be here by now.
我给他打两次电♥话♥了
I called him, like, twice.
这是你妹妹吗
Is that your sister?
对 她叫塔妮莎
Yeah, Tanisha.
她要外出才肯睡觉
Only shuts her eyes when she's out the house.
我已经猜到她是信不过我妈
Already figured out that she can't trust my moms.
你今天应该在报纸上看到大洋的新闻了吧
You see they got a article in there today about Buck.
在那个死亡讣告版块
In the section where they write about the people who died.
一共四个句子
Four sentences.
他们就写了四个句子
That's all they got.
四句话概括了大洋的一生
Buck's whole life in four sentences.
想知道我死了 他们会写几句呢
Wonder how many they'll write about me.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表