剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
But I don't want to get your hopes up.
成功机会甚微
It's a long shot.
即使能找到部分匹配者
And even if we were to identify a partial match,
我们也只能探索尝试
we're still operating on the fringes
医疗技术的前沿
of medical science here.
但鉴于我们可选择的太少
But given the paucity of choices we're facing,
这已经是最好的且唯一的选择了
it's our best and only option.
当我们考虑可能的结果时
Lifestyle changes can often make a big difference
生活方式的改变往往会导致很大的不同
when it comes to potential outcomes here.
其中 吸烟显然是下策
Certainly, smoking is a bad idea.
靠 我就是要选下策
Shit. I'm a bad idea.
同时 调整饮食
But also, modifications to your diet
有规律的做运动养生
and a regular exercise regimen
也有助于改善你目前的病情
can help to improve your prognosis.
还有 整体疗法和替代疗法
And there are holistic and alternative treatments
也可能能帮助治疗
that, uh, have shown promise.
"替代治疗"
"Alternative treatments."
那我们现在要祈祷万福玛利亚喽
So we throwin' Hail Marys now.
告诉我 我是不是
Just tell me this: am I on some
该料理后事了
get-my-affairs-in-order type shit?
如果我们不能尽快给你找到合适的匹配者
If we can't find a good match for you soon,
我们就得考虑姑息治疗了
we'll start to discuss palliative care.
你好啊 大美人儿
Hello snow bunny.
喂 不能读
Hey. No reading.
要读就得付钱
You read, you pay.
放回去
Put it back.
等我当了歌♥星
Yo, when I blow up,
这个对我来说就是最差的妞了
this gonna be the worst I do right here, yo.
其他人可能会觉得有九分
That's a nine for other niggas.
但这在我这 就只能得三四分
This gonna be, like, a... a three or four for me.
是这里最差的了
This the bottom right here.
这些妞会认识我的
These hos gonna know me.
我可是大名人 不是什么无名小卒
My name ain't Famous for nothin'.
你就是无名小卒 - 点唱机你知道个屁
Yeah, it is. - Fuck you know, Juke?
我是女的
I'm a girl.
就凭这个
On the strength of that alone,
我就比你和你认识的所有人
I know more about girls than you
都更了解女孩
and any other nigga you know combined.
你表姐在说我们坏话 卡南
Your cousin talkin' shit about us, Kanan.
你还是那样 跟你说话浪费我生命
Wastin' my damn breath, as usual.
好吧 你有什么要说的 点唱机
A'ight, then, what you got, Juke?
用你那女孩子见识来教育我们一下
Hit us with some of that girl wisdom of yours.
我知道什么有用什么没有
I know what works and what doesn't.
我知道什么让我愉快
I know what feels good.
我知道怎么让别人愉快
And I know how to make somebody else feel good.
我跟你们两个混账东西不一样
Look, unlike you two suckers,
我真正和别人在一起过
I've actually been with somebody.
什么
What?
什么时候开始的
Since when?
你真的做了吗 真的吗
You out here like that? Like-like, for real?
什么情况 你和谁在一起了
What the fuck? Who you been with?
我他妈五年级开始
I been tryin' to hit them
就想跟你那啥了
skins since the fifth fuckin' grade.
你就随便让哪个混♥蛋♥得手了
You gonna let some random-ass nigga hit?
我才应该是你的第一个
I'm supposed to be your first.
呃 那是不可能的
Uh, yeah, that was never gonna happen.
你搞清楚 你现在
And you know that's my cousin
在跟我表姐说话 知道吗
you speakin' on right now, right?
放尊重点 - 不
Show a little respect, nigga. - No.
你俩什么都不跟我说
I don't get no word from either one of y'all.
尤其是你啊 卡南
Especially you, K?
我是在花♥花♥公♥子♥上随便看些奶♥子♥
I gotta find out about this shit
然后才听到你们说这些事情
readin' over some random-ass titties in Playboy.
是 我一直忙着被枪击 被抢劫什么的
Yeah, I been busy gettin' shot at and robbed and shit.
所以我才是最后一个知道的
So I'm the last nigga to know.
是的 你是最后一个
Yeah. You are.
狗屁
Bullshit.
还是不知道是谁卖♥♥了仓库 对吧
Still no idea who ratted out the spot, right?
有怀疑对象了
Got my suspicions.
我也是的
Yeah, me too.
你怀疑谁
Who?
伙计 靠她妈的 说回点唱机这件事
Man, fuck all that. Let's get back to Juke.
到底是谁
Who hit?
我知道你可能不想听
I know you might not wanna hear this,
但我忍♥不住怀疑 可能跟你女朋友有关
but I can't help but think maybe your girl had a hand.
等等 达维娜
Hold up. Davina?
你觉得是达维娜出♥卖♥♥♥了拉奎的仓库吗
You think Davina gave up Raq's stash house?
大名人 闭上你的臭嘴
Famous, shut the fuck up.
真抱歉 点唱机刚刚说达维娜是叛徒
I'm sorry, Juke just said Davina a fuckin' rat.
喂
Yo.
不是你说的嘛
You fuckin' said it.
达维娜跟这事一点关系都没有
Davina ain't had nothin' to do with that, man.
她那时候跟大洋一起 跟尤尼克搭得上话
She was with Buck, she got connects to Unique,
你也说过 她曾路过仓库
and you said she rolled through the spot.
姐们 她不知道那是什么地方
Nigga, she ain't know what the fuck it was.
我又没请她进去
It ain't like I invited her in there.
行吧 我就那么一说
Whatever, man. I'm just sayin'.
零碎斗才是叛徒
Scrappy. That's who gave that shit up.
那厮以为我要抢他位置
Nigga think I'm takin' his fuckin' spot.
我们被抢那天 他请病假没来
He call in sick the same day we get hit
然后他还穿了双新乔丹过来
and he show up with some new Jordans?
他是叛徒
He's a fuckin' rat.
我会收拾他的
I'ma handle that fool, though.
我搞得定
'Cause that's me.
零碎斗是你妈手下最忠诚的手下之一了
Scrappy one of the most loyal soldiers your mom's got.
他跟家人没两样
He practically family.
家人
Family?
点唱机 你对我的家人又了解多少
What you know about my family, Juke?
我知道你家人就是我家人
I know your family's my family, nigga.
我们家里有些事你根本不知道
And there's shit about our family that you don't know.
有你不想知道的秘密
Secrets you don't wanna know.
点唱机 我知道你的秘密
I know your secrets, Juke.
我建议你管好自己的嘴
I suggest you watch your fuckin' mouth.
臭小子 你以为我怕你啊
You think I'm fuckin' scared of you, nigga?
卡南 操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Yo, fuck you, Kanan.
我...
Yo, I...
她去哪啊
Where's she goin'?
不知道 不关心
Don't know, don't care.
你俩吵架了 明白
Y'all beefin'. Got it.
就这里了
This is it.
就是这个地方
This is the spot.
位置刚刚好
It's facin' the right way,
我们能看到下面的街道
so we can see the street down below.
这户我们要了 还有下面那户
We'll take this one and the one underneath it.
我说了 有人住呢
Like I said, though, it's occupied.
租户貌似还有
And the tenant's got, like,
八个月的租期呢
eight months left on his lease, so...
那就想办法解决了
Figure that shit out, then.
解决啥
Figure what shit out?
你们这些人在我家里干啥呢
What the fuck y'all doin' in my spot?
你们以为我胆小怕事是吧
Y'all must think I'm some other nigga,
老子哪都不去
'cause this Black man ain't goin' nowhere.
你们这帮杂碎赶紧滚蛋
But y'all motherfuckers need to get to steppin'.
达瑞斯 你招呼不打一声
And who the fuck told you you could just
就进我家来 谁允许你这么做的
roll through here without no heads-up, Darius?
他听我们的话 你也是
He do what we say, just like you do.
小子 你认错人了吧
You must got me confused with some other fool, son.
我才不干
I ain't goin' out like that.
我来告诉你该怎么滚蛋
Yo, I'll tell you how you goin' out.
我不光说 我还动给你看
I ain't just tellin' you. I'm showin' you, nigga.
马文
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表