剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
要用白人的价钱
You got to charge 'em white-people prices.
你能给这些吸粉的卖♥♥到五十一包的价钱
You could get 50 per piece out of these suckers,
毫无压力
no question.
五十吗
Fifty?
你确定吗 我没... 我没想赚太多
You sure? I don't--I'm not trying to get crazy paid off.
只需要挣一点
I just need to make a little bit.
随你了 兄弟
Whatever, man.
定多少钱都行
Charge whatever the fuck you want to, then.
我的意思是 这些白皮傻货
All I'm saying is, these white fools
买♥♥东西向来都是多付钱的
pay extra for everything.
他们就是如此
That's how they are.
我去干我的事
I'ma go do my thing.
你干♥你♥的
You do you.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up.
看啊 希福尼
Ooh, check you out, Symphony.
我整个人都躺到地上了
Got me all laid up on the floor in here.
要是我知道大学生这么能干
If I'd known college dudes was this fun,
我都想自己注册入学了
shit, I might've signed up for that shit myself.
你这么聪明 去大学是浪费
You too smart for college.
对我来说也是
Probably too smart for me.
我一直想弄清楚这对你来说算什么
I keep trying to figure out what all this is for you.
我对你来说又算什么
What I am for you.
毕竟我是个就会谈论
I mean... I mean, I'm a fucking nerd
混凝土 罗伯特·摩西
that talks about concrete, Robert Moses,
罗伯特·摩西 美国最有名的城市规划师 对纽约市城市建设贡献庞大
和电梯起源的书呆子
and the origins of the damn elevator.
我喜欢你知道我不知道的事...
I like that you know things I don't know...
你过着我不曾拥有的生活
that you live a life I don't live.
你就像是我的休假
You're like a vacation for me.
当你来的时候
And when it comes to you,
我的世界都亮了 宝贝
I love me some sightseeing, baby.
但更值得寻味的问题是 你为什么喜欢我
But the better question is, why you like me?
我想知道这个
That's what I want to know.
你经历过黑暗
Mm, you been through some shit.
那给我熟悉的感觉
And that feels familiar to me.
不是指缺损 或是伤痛什么的
And it's not damage or pain or some bullshit like that.
不是
Nah.
而是... 而是经历
No, it's... it's experience.
是力量
It's strength.
是智慧
It's wisdom.
还有性感得要命
It's also sexy as hell.
只要不是想拯救我就好...
Just as long as you not trying to save me...
因为我不需要拯救
'cause I don't need to be saved.
来啊 来啊 太他妈有趣了
Come on, now! Come on. That's fucking funny.
我知道这东西是偷来的
I know this stuff is stolen.
为什么这么想 警探大人
And what makes you think that, Detective?
因为我卖♥♥的是从包里拿出一件崭新的
The fact that I'm selling a brand-new Polo stadium jacket
运动夹克吗
out of my bag?
滚开 小白种
Get the fuck out of here, white boy.
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
报啊 去你的
Yeah, fuck you, too!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Bitch-ass motherfucker.
嗨 我有可♥卡♥因♥
Hey, man, I got coke.
要来一口吗 兄弟 要吸粉吗
Got that blow, man, that powder.
嗨 兄弟 多少钱
Yo, man. How much?
快说啊 兄弟 多少钱
Dude, come on, man. How much?
呃 不确定 三十刀一克吧
Shit, I don't know. Thirty dollars a gram?
真的吗
For real?
我像在瞎说吗
Look like I'm faking, nigga?
我是说那真的很便宜
I mean, that's just, like, a really good price.
靠 今天你运气好
Well, shit, I guess today's your lucky day.
两包五十吧
All right, make it two for $50.
行吧 老弟 钱快拿来
Whatever, man. Just give me the fucking money.
就是这么开始
And that's how it happens.
就在那儿
Right there.
你到处走 问着那些不想和你
You wandering around, pushing up on niggas
扯上关系的混♥蛋♥们
that don't want shit to do with you,
然后突然 你挣到了第一桶金
and then all of a sudden, you make that first sale,
你攥着那笔钱 你做到了
you grab that first money, you did it.
你正式进圈子了
You're officially in the game.
说实话 那感觉真♥他♥妈♥爽
And I won't lie, this shit felt great.
那感觉他妈太对了
This shit felt right.
你会搞砸我成绩的
You gonna fuck up my grades.
毫无疑问 你今天拿了"优等"
Well, you got a "A" today, baby, no question.
我... 我前两天不应该跟你说
Look, I... I shouldn't have said anything to you
怎么和卡南沟通的
about how to deal with Kanan the other day.
他是你儿子 而且...
He's your son, and it's...
我不该对你那么凶
I shouldn't have snapped on you like I did.
我十六岁就生了卡南
I had Kanan when I was 16.
当你有孩子 但自己也是个孩子时
And when you a baby with a baby,
人们总会多嘴...
everybody's always weighing in...
教你该怎么养孩子
telling you how to raise your kid,
告诉你 你事情全都做错了
telling you all the things that you're doing wrong.
一直都是我和卡南一起对阵所有人
It's always been Kanan and me versus everybody.
也该如此
And that's the way it's always gonna be.
但没人能介入我和我儿子之间
Ain't nobody ever gonna get between my son and me.
我懂
I get it.
我知道你懂
I know you do.
不不 拿回来
Nah, nah. Bring that back.
那是我的
That's my shit.
我满心只有宝拉·阿巴杜
I'm all about Paula Abdul
宝拉·阿巴杜 美国出色的舞蹈家 歌♥手
和她那只埃及翘臀
and that fine Egyptian ass of hers.
努比亚的宝拉 文明的发祥地
Paula on that Nubian, cradle of civilization,
最原始起源人种
original man-type shit.
宝拉·阿巴杜不是埃及人 白♥痴♥
Paula Abdul ain't no kind of Egyptian, nigga.
不 她是犹太人
Nah, she's a Jew.
来自加州
She from Cali.
去他的宝拉·阿巴杜
Yo, fuck Paula Abdul.
他们什么时候来
When they gonna be here?
这些人来这里前总会绕街区
These people always circle the block four times
转四圈
before they get here.
已经转了两圈了 还有两圈
They've been by two times. Two more to go.
# 你要为我做什么 #
What you do to me
宝拉·阿巴杜1991发行的经典抒情歌♥《Rush Rush》
# 我想从你那得到的唯有你 #
And all I want from you Is what you are
# 尽管你就在我身边 #
And even if you're Right next to me
# 却还是咫尺天涯 #
It's still too far away
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Yo, shut the fuck up.
监视时窗户
Can't have the fucking windows
不能起雾
fogging up on a stakeout.
冷气打开
Turn on the AC.
那辆车第三次开过去了
That's the third time that car's driven by.
有人在交头前做巡视检查
Somebody's doing that recon before making the drop.
观察得不错
Good looking out.
对于护士来说还不错是吗
It's not bad for a nurse, huh?
嗨
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
给你和塔妮莎带点东西
Thought maybe you and Tanisha could use a few things.
你不用这么做
You didn't have to do all that.
也许现在你能
Maybe now you could hold on
留着你♥爸♥的工具了
to some of your dad's old tools and shit.
指不定什么时候你需要
You never know when you might need
钉钉子什么的
to hammer a nail or something.
谢谢你 卡南
Thank you, Kanan.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Five-O! Five-O!
举起手来
Show us your hands!
呼吸都给我憋上
Don't even fucking breathe.
来辆车 来辆该死的车
Get a bus! Get a fucking bus!
我们想知道能不能和你一起
We were wondering if we could spend some time with you
缅怀下德里克
and remember Derek together.
可以 进来吧
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表