剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
I got to get to my sister,
问问到底是怎么回事
understand what the fuck going on.
拿上我的东西 - 我不...
Get my shit. - I don't...
我觉得你不能...
I don't think you should...
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们干嘛来这里
Why are we here, man?
你妈叫来的
Because your mom said so.
靠
Fuck.
整个社区都被封锁了 现在出不去
Whole hood's on lockdown. No way out right now.
我们得把你清理一下 再藏起来
We need to get you washed up and out of sight.
坐好了
Hang tight.
我要去把你家娃留在我车上的痕迹清理干净
Yo, I need to get this car scrubbed clean of your boy
然后离开街道 避风头去
and get my ass off these streets.
十分钟 - 我说
Ten minutes. - Look.
你知道我向来没二话的
You know I'm always down for whatever.
可这回 事情可不一样啊
But this, this is some other, other shit.
卡南可能会关联上
Kanan could have tracked in
各种各样的证据
all sorts of evidence and whatnot.
你不会想这些牵扯到我的
You don't want this to link back to me.
我的车必须弄干净
We need my shit spick-and-fucking-span.
好吧 豁出去了
All right, fuck it.
该干什么就去干 然后你就回家
Go do what you gotta do, and then I want you to go home.
我们的人 今晚都不准出去
I don't want none of our peoples out tonight.
懂了
Got you.
等一下 零碎斗 谢了 老哥
Hey, yo, Scrap. Thanks, man.
你是真爷们
You one of the realest niggas out here.
以前在仓库的时候我没意识到
I ain't get that back at the stash.
现在我都明白了
But I do now.
其实
Yo.
哥们儿 不说你妈是谁
Don't matter who your mama is, my nigga.
你够得上是条汉子
You a straight soldier all on your own.
咱们怎么来路舅舅家了
What we doing at Uncle Lou's?
今晚出了这么多事
Well, with everything that happened tonight,
不过不会有人会来搜查
ain't nobody checking for a crime scene
已经废弃的犯罪现场
they already wrote off.
等一下
Wait, wait.
我给你的衣服和钱呢
Where's the clothes and the money I gave you?
我他妈落车里了
Left it in the damn car.
操蛋
Damn.
这样 你穿几件你舅舅的衣服
Well, you gon' wear some of your uncle's shit, then.
快进去 赶紧地
Come on. Inside. Now.
手怎么回事
What happened to your hand?
跑的时候摔了一跤
I fell on the way out of there.
没事 真的
It's good. I'm fine.
都按我说的做了吗
You do everything I told you to do?
把枪拆毁 划花枪管
Broke it down, scruffed up the barrel,
扔进水塘里
threw it in the pond.
还有
And?
经过小铺的监控摄像的时候
Hoodie on as I walked past
戴上兜帽
the security camera at the bodega.
所以说查监控能看见夹克 - 对
So they seen the jacket. - Yeah.
开了几枪
How many you give him?
三枪
Three.
也可能两枪...
Or two. Uh...
到底几枪 卡南 两枪还是三枪
Okay, well, which one was it, Kanan, two or three?
这区别大了
'Cause there's a big difference.
我记不清了老妈 真的
Um, I can't remember right now, Ma. I don't know.
我说了 胸口两枪 一枪爆头
I said two to the chest, one to the head.
你怎么能忘
How you gon' forget that?
老妈 两枪还是三枪有区别吗 他挂了
Ma, does it matter? Two, three, he gone.
我把他撂倒在地 死得透透地
I put him on his back, and he gone for good.
过夜停车场
门诊与访客停车场
卸货区
行政楼
急救室
员工停车场
主楼员工入口
皇后区社区医院
伯克警探 - 霍华德在哪里
Detective Burke. - Where's Howard?
别着急 - 你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Slow down. - Who the fuck are you?
路易·巴普蒂斯特警监
Captain Louie Baptiste.
刚接任珀拉塔警监 负责第117警局
I just took over the 117 from Captain Peralta.
珀拉塔警监又他妈怎么了
What the fuck happened to Captain Peralta?
受南牙买♥♥加区需要更大的
The thinking downtown is that a heavier hand
治安力度的思维左右
is needed here in South Jamaica.
我来强化治安力度
I'm that heavy hand.
还打算往哪条沟里带
So where'd it go down?
霍华德警探当时独自出现
Detective Howard was alone in Baisley Park
在贝斯利公园 然后中枪 所以
when he got shot, and if the first question you have
"他他妈一个人在那里干什么"
is, "What the fuck was he doing there alone?"
才是你张嘴该提的问题
then you're asking the right question.
我猜他没向你提过
I'm assuming he didn't mention
要见什么人吧
anything to you about any meeting.
没提过 霍华德跟我说个屁
No, Howard doesn't tell me shit.
这种事最他妈讨厌了
That's the fucking problem.
要不我老找珀拉塔警监反映呢
That's what I kept saying to Captain Peralta,
可他就是听不进去
but he wasn't listening.
现在我管事 我保证
Well, I'm here now, and I can assure you
你说什么我都他妈认真听 伯克警探
I'm all fucking ears, Detective Burke.
谁管抽血 - 没人抽血
So who's taking blood? - No one.
除非你的血型和霍华德警探的一样 都是AB阴性
Unless you're AB negative like Detective Howard.
熊猫血
It's rare.
还不止这些
And that's not all.
霍华德的情况很遭 而且大家都不知道
Howard's fucked up in ways no one even knew.
他得了白血病
He's got leukemia.
这他妈太扯了
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
如果长官知道这个病情
If the brass finds out,
他就要被劝退
it puts him off the job.
如果他中枪而死 无论谁继承遗产
He goes down from a bullet, whoever he leaves behind
都会得到一笔因公殉职退休金 而不是癌症退休金
gets a line of duty pension, not a cancer pension.
区别大了
Big difference.
再大他也没继承人
Yeah, he doesn't have anyone anyway.
但他还没死 对吧 - 目前还没有
But he's not dead yet, right? - Not yet.
那就别急着聊他死了以后的情况
So let's stop talking about him being dead.
有目击者吗
So no one saw anything?
附近有个吸粉的说看见个小孩
Some junkie from the neighborhood said he saw a kid.
不过他当时正爽 一开始还以为
But he was so high, at first, he thought
自己在中♥央♥公园 不是贝斯利公园
he was in Central Park, not Baisley.
无论哪种情况吧 战术缉毒分队正在街上搜查
Either way, Tactical Narcotics is circling the wagons.
我比缉毒队更熟悉这片街区
I know those streets better than TNT.
这是缉毒队的工作
Let TNT do what they do.
他们可以找人施加点压力 看看能逼问出点什么
And have 'em crack a few heads and see what they come up with.
我也能逼问 警监
I can crack heads too, Captain.
让我跟加西亚警探一起 那边那个
Give me Detective Garcia over there.
我去搜那几片街区
Let me run these blocks.
警监 今晚是我的搭档中枪
My partner got shot tonight, Captain,
咱们都知道 这种情况下我该有很大的行动自♥由♥
and you and I both know that gets me a long fucking leash.
很大的行动自♥由♥也可以导致各种不确定的情况
Long leashes can get tangled up in all sorts of shit.
一旦查到什么 上报
You get anything, you call it in.
加西亚 跟我走
Garcia. Let's go.
迎合前沿时尚品味
我♥操♥
Shit.
干♥他♥妈什么呢你们几个 是我
What the fuck, niggas? It's me.
兄弟 你可回来了
'Bout time, nigga.
这身汗
Shit.
是霍华德 在公园挨了枪子
It's Howard. Got hit in the park.
那个纽约警♥察♥
A fucking NYPD detective?
道上的人都疯了不成
Niggas done lost they minds out here, man.
今晚的南区要翻天了
Southside gon' burn like a motherfucker tonight.
知道谁开的枪吗
Any word on who pulled that trigger?
现在就是各种传言
Just talk right now.
净他妈瞎传
Just fucking talk.
都快失控了
Shit's crazy.
还有人说是你
Including some about you.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表