剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
哈里森家的达维娜和塔妮莎在哪
Where Davina and Tonisha Harrison?
别逼我报♥警♥
Do I need to call the police?
儿童保护机构的人把他们带走了
CPS came and took the children.
她们的母亲死了
Their mother died.
她一个月前就死了
Apparently she passed a month ago,
可他们这星期才确认她的尸体
but they only identified her this week.
你知道她们被带去哪里了吗
You know where they taking them?
肯定是寄养中心
Foster care, I'm sure.
我知道你不好受
Look, I know this is hard on you,
但这样对她们更好
but it's better this way.
她们在这儿照顾不了自己
They couldn't be here on their own.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
爽
Fuck.
猜猜谁要进军乐坛了
Look who in the industry now.
我是混黑道的
Yo, I'm in a gang of industries.
已经快混到牙买♥♥加了
Damn near Jamaican now.
我们得好好谈谈 计划一下
We need to sit down and really figure out
怎样让大名人升空成为新星
how we launching Famous.
让大名人升空 怎么 你是太空人吗
Launching Famous? What are you, an astronaut now?
路 你明白我说的是什么
You know what I'm talking about, Lou.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我是说 我一个人干不来
I mean, I can't do all this shit on my own.
你以为克朗有这个本事让他上电台吗
You think Crown getting him on with Stretch and Bobbito?
得了吧
Hell, no.
那都是因为我
That was all me.
我们得考虑混音带
We need to think about mix tapes.
也许去超♥市♥来趟签售
Maybe a mall tour.
泽西岛的白妞们就喜欢波多黎各男孩
White girls in Jersey love them some cute Puerto Rocks.
但我们得讲究策略
But we got to be smart, because I'm not trying to have
我可不想让我弟弟成为短暂的"一夜奇迹"
my little brother be no fucking one-hit wonder.
那也得有一首创造一夜奇迹的歌♥吧
Don't you need one hit to be a one-hit wonder?
路 现在你是唱片公♥司♥的半个老板
You own half this fucking label now, Lou.
我弟弟的事业有你一半的责任呢
You half responsible for my brother's career,
而你却满肚子玩笑
and all you got's jokes?
我们刚才不是酣畅汗淋漓 爽翻了吗
Didn't we just knock boots, just bust a fat nut?
一完事你就谈什么去超♥市♥签售
You want to talk about some dumb mall tour.
永远没完没了 对吗
It's never enough, is it?
什么时候我才做得够多 赚得够多
When have I ever done enough or made enough
让你觉得够满足
for you to just be satisfied enough
怎么说呢 有那么一分钟
to, I don't know, maybe shut the fuck up
你能够不唠叨 嗯
just for one minute, hmm?
明白了吧 这就是我跟你这软蛋的区别
See, that's the difference between me and your sorry ass!
我永不满足
I'm never satisfied.
21A 请使用九号♥频道
Twenty-one Adam, go to nine.
21A 第九频道
Twenty-one Adam on nine.
117警署有位警探说
We got a detective over at the 117,
让你放了那女孩
says kick the girl.
明白
Copy that.
怎么了
What?
这位在117警署有关系
This ones got a rabbi in the 117,
让我们放了她
says to kick her loose.
在前面停车吧
Pull over up here.
你到站了
This is your stop.
下车吧 快
Get out. Let's go.
看来你有朋友在做高♥官♥
Looks like you got some friends in high places.
皇后区的一个警探点了你的名...
Some detective out in Queens flagged you...
命令我们放了你
...told us to let you go.
你欠他一个人情
Guess you owe him one.
操 太爽了
Fuck. Oh, fuck, yeah.
太他妈爽了
Oh! Fuck!
现在给我那钱
Let me get that money now.
难以置信啊
Oh, my God.
我又打电♥话♥又传呼的 无数次了
I call and page you, like, a thousand times,
而你完全没有回应
and you never respond.
然后你突然来这 在桌子上操♥我♥
And you show up here out of the blue, fuck me over my desk,
刚操完 拔屌♥就要钱
and as soon as you're done, you ask me for money?
马文 你认真的吗
Wow. Really, Marvin?
对你来说 这也真够人♥渣♥的
Even for you, that's fucked up.
我先给了你货
I fronted you the shit.
你欠我钱 就这么回事
You owe me money. That's how it work.
嗯 马文 你给了我什么啊
Yeah, what did you front me, Marvin?
我在给之前的生意结账 托妮
Settling up my old business, Toni.
你以前的生意
You old business.
具体是什么
What business exactly?
什么 什么生意 我怎么就欠你钱了
What- what business? Why do I owe you money?
我不想再在这跟你废话了
Look, I ain't even fucking around with you no more.
你到底有没有钱在手上
You got the money or not?
或许 或许我有呢
Maybe. Maybe I have it,
但你必须说清楚这是什么钱
but you're gonna have to tell me what it's for.
算了算了
You know what? Fuck this.
我还以为今天已经够烦人了
Just when I couldn't feel any worse about this fucking day,
结果我还摊上了你
I had to run up into you.
马文
Marvin.
没有哪个婊♥子♥值得我费这个神
Ain't no pussy worth this bullshit.
别这样 马文 马文
Come on, Marvin. Marvin!
马文
Marvin!
你就说一下 我欠了你什么钱
Just tell me what I owe you the money for.
你神经病 你知道吧
You a crazy bitch, you know that?
告诉我 我就会把钱给你
Tell me, and I will give it to you.
滚蛋吧 托妮
Yo, kiss my ass, Toni.
马文 马文
Marvin! Marvin!
我的天
Fucking Jesus Christ.
我们从你朋友那得到了确切需要的信息
We got exactly dick out of your friend there.
不过某人似乎得到了更多哦
Some of us got more dick than others.
他贩毒 行吧 我向你保证
He sells drugs, okay? I promise you.
他和他全家都在皇后区贩毒
Him and his entire family are dealers in Queens.
你就吹吧 如果他那么厉害 他还会向你要钱
Yeah, he's so big-time, he's asking you for money.
我不想坐牢
I can't go to jail.
拜托了
Please.
我们抓到了你两次携带毒品
We got you on two counts of possession
还准备着贩卖♥♥ 托妮
with intent to distribute, Toni.
你即将成为少数"幸运儿"
You gonna be one of those lucky folks
不用拘留 直达监狱
who bypasses jail and goes straight to prison.
除非你能供出某个比你罪还要大的人
That is, unless you get us someone bigger than you.
速度
Soon.
我们会想念盖布里尔才怪
Gabriel won't be missed.
你觉得会是谁做的
Any thoughts on who might have done it?
去他的盖布里尔
Fuck Gabriel.
荷昆 听我说 我需要你现在就开始供货
Look, I need you to open this pipeline, Joaquin.
不管你在等什么 我不能一直等下去
I can't keep waiting for whatever it is you're waiting for.
我损失了好几个城里的货点
I already lost my spots in the city.
现在地盘也开始缩水
Now I'm losing corners.
听上去你的生意不像有发展空间啊
That doesn't sound like someone whose business is growing.
别想左了
Don't get it twisted.
我可以立刻动武 四处开战
I may be dropping a battle here and there,
但我很克制 没有出手
but I got this war on lock.
你给我上货
You get me work,
我就能让这他妈一亩三分地有个翻天覆地的局面
it's about to be Desert Storm up in this motherfucker.
霍华德警探也知道你的开天辟地计划吗
Does your Detective Howard know about your Desert Storm?
没错...
Yes...
我们一直在盯你的梢
we've been following you.
你和他在皇后区那大桥那边聊过后
You seemed really upset after your conversation with him
貌似就不大高兴了
at the bridge in Queens.
你拿上了吗
You got that?
好了 兄弟们 听着
All right, niggas, listen up.
看到这个了吗 这不单单只是个小打小闹
See this? This ain't just a hit.
不只是个简单的飞车袭击
This ain't just a drive-by.
这是一个宣告
This is a motherfucking message.
要确保观众们听得清清楚楚
Make sure that shit is loud and clear.
知道了吗
Understood?
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表