剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
I can feel you watching in the night
# 只有你我 #
All alone with me
# 我们等待着晨曦的光 #
And we're waiting for the sunlight
你唱得好难听啊
You're a horrible singer.
我跳舞还更差呢
I'm an even worse dancer.
现在到我为你感到难为情了
Now I just feel sorry for you.
我可以接受你为我难为情...
I could be all right with you feeling sorry for me...
特别是 如果你能回到里面去
especially if it means you'll come back inside
跟我 你儿子 和他女朋友 一起吃饭
and have dinner with me, your son, and his girl.
"他女朋友"
"His girl."
听着比看着还让人难受
That shit sounds even worse than it feels.
我就在这陪着你
I'm right here with you.
我们会把这事想清楚的
We gon' figure this out.
我们一起
Together.
你很美 你知道吗
You're beautiful. You know that?
别闹
Stop.
他干嘛要停了
Why would he stop?
他是对的
He right.
这是您的账单 先生
Here you go, sir.
我来吧
I got this, brother.
算了 你的钱自己留着吧
Nah, man. Hold on to your money.
你读大学要用的呢
Save it for that college tuition.
大学 当然了
College. No doubt.
来吧
Let's do this.
我来帮你拿 - 来 你的外套
Let me get that for you. - Here's your jacket.
你们都看好了
Check it out, y'all.
那座建筑就是大名鼎鼎的达科他公♥寓♥
That building is The Dakota.
位于美国纽约市曼哈顿上西城72号♥街和中♥央♥公园西路口西北角的公♥寓♥楼 修建于1884年
已经伫立在那100年了
Been here 100 years.
历史悠久
A lot of history here.
我的天 来了 上课了
Ah, jeez, here we go. Class in session.
你别闹他
Leave him alone.
我就喜欢他教学的样子
I love it when he gets to teaching.
谢谢
Thank you.
大厦建于一八八四年 产权归属爱德华·卡伯特·克拉克
It was built in 1884 for Edward Cabot Clark,
就是胜利缝纫机公♥司♥的联合创始人
the head of the Singer Manufacturing Company.
他们叫它不毛达科塔 因为当时
They called it The Dakota because at the time,
这片地方偏远荒凉
this part of the city was so remote and wild
根本没人 就像达科塔印第安人的地盘
that no one lived here, well, like the Dakota Territory.
那个甲壳虫乐队的人就在楼前面挨的枪
That Beatle guy got shot down right in front of the building.
对 约翰·列侬
Yeah, John Lennon.
失心疯的粉丝干的
Crazy-ass fan shot him.
中♥央♥公园西路上有钱人都能挨枪子
Rich folks getting shot right here on Central Park West.
跟南区一样
Just like the Southside.
就没安全的地方
Ain't nowhere safe.
我们离开这里吧
Hey, we gon' get out of here.
我带上你们
I'll take you.
不用 没事 真的
Nah. No, it's-it's good, for real.
我们自己能回去
We can find our way home.
你们再多待一会
Y'all just stay here.
去听个爵士乐什么的
Go, uh, listen to some jazz music or something.
还可以看鸟
Bird-watching.
正格的 看个黑白片
Matter of fact, go see a black-and-white movie.
没错 黑白片
Black-and-white movie.
就是这个 - 黑白片是吗
That. - Black-and-white movie?
就是去开开心
Just go have fun.
你懂的 干点老同志会干的事
You know, do your little old folks thing.
我俩自己待着挺好
We gon' be good.
提醒你一下 我可是传说中的年轻的母亲
Uh, may I remind you that I'm what they call a young mother?
年轻的母亲是个定义 不表示你真的年轻
Just 'cause you a young mother don't mean you young.
我说过 没人能挡在我和我儿子之间
'Member when I said that nobody was gon' get
这话记得吧
between my son and me?
你现在最好挡上
Well, you better get between us,
不然我就要揍这小子的屁♥股♥
'cause I'm about to beat this boy's ass.
达维娜 救命
Davina, help me!
很高兴今晚有幸一起聚聚
It was nice meeting the both of you.
我们也很高兴 好孩子 - 趁她没弄死我 咱们赶紧走
You too, baby. - Get out of here 'fore she kill me.
幸会 达维娜
Nice to meet you, Davina.
啥事 - 我已经是年轻的母亲了
What's up? - I'm a young mom.
别让我年纪轻轻就当奶奶
Don't make me no young grandma.
回见 希福尼
Later, Symphony.
晚安吧
Good night.
回去注意安全
Block is hot.
要不...听爵士乐去
So... should we go listen to some jazz music?
行啊...
Well...
只要咱俩能一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地躺你床上
as long as we naked and up in your bed,
让我听你的破喉咙唱歌♥ 我也愿意
I'll even listen to your broke-ass singin'.
走
Come on.
真不错 你说呢 - 没错
It's cool, right? - Yeah.
唱片行提袋
你再说一下 我该穿什么去
So... what do I wear to this thing again?
大部分女孩穿件长礼服
Uh, well, most girls wear, like, a gown
或者上档次的长裙
or a nice dress.
其实穿什么舒服就穿什么吧
Just wear whatever feels comfortable.
那就懒汉鞋加套头衫
So Tims and a sweatshirt?
行啊 如果你觉得舒坦
Yeah, if that's what works for you,
懒汉鞋和套头衫没问题
then Tims and a sweatshirt.
你穿什么不重要
I don't care what you're wearing.
重要的是你一定要来陪我
Just want you to be there with me.
我才不会穿双工装靴 套件卫衣
I'm not wearing work boots and a hoodie
就去参加我女朋友的盛大舞...
to my girlfriend's big dance...
这还是第一次你说我是你的女朋友
That's the first time you've ever called me your girlfriend.
你本来就是 对吧
Well, that's what you are, right?
我是你的女朋友
I'm your girlfriend.
来吧
Come on.
你是我女朋友
You're my girlfriend.
我是你的女朋友
I'm your girlfriend.
有个事
Wait.
我一直想跟你说...
I've been meaning to tell you that...
我是他妈纽约最佳男朋友
That I'm the best damn boyfriend in New York?
我听过大名人的歌♥
I heard Famous' song.
他歌♥词里说的那些事
His rhymes, the stuff he says
好像在说大洋中枪的时候 他在现场
makes it seem like he was there when Buck was shot.
一两块的小钱 还有什么一四零街
Four quarters and two dimes and the thing, uh, about 140th.
维娜 那就是大名人瞎扯淡
V, that's just Famous talking shit.
你不是吧 你该知道他就是那种人
Come on, now. You know that's what he do.
那些人干的就是这个
That's what all these niggas do.
玩匪帮说唱的那帮装逼货 专拿各种打架斗殴说唱
These fake-ass gangstas rapping about shit
就指着这个卖♥♥钱呢
they ain't never done is how they sell records.
仅此而已 他们也就这本事
That's it. That's all.
达维娜
Davina!
你赶紧把孩子接走
You need to come collect this baby.
我还得睡觉呢
I have to go to bed.
你妈必须回来照顾你和塔妮莎
Your mama needs to come home to you and Tonisha.
明白 不过她正在南方忙点家务事
I know; she's just dealing with family stuff down South.
你不是孩子的母亲 达维娜
You're not that child's mother, Davina.
你自己都还是个孩子
You a child yourself.
知道了 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
你好 塔妮莎
Hey, Tonisha.
我得哄她上♥床♥了
I gotta get her ready for bed.
可不 快来吧 我帮你
Well, shit, come on, I got you.
不用了 我自己能行 谢了
No, It's fine. I'm good. Thanks.
大名人唱的就是些歌♥词
That song was just a story Famous was telling.
内容都是他编的
Shit's made up.
大名人他不混黑帮
Famous ain't in that life.
没错 可你混
Yeah, but you are.
学校见 卡南
I'll see you at school, Kanan.
不急
Hold up.
看着我
Hey. Hey, look at me.
时间有的是
We got time.
别再玩"慢慢来"的把戏了
Not this "Let's take it slow" bullshit again.
我想说的是
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表