剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
拉奎 我从没告诉过你该怎么养大你儿子
You know I'd never tell you how to raise your son, Raq.
不过 这帮垃圾对卡南下手了
But them fools is comin' for Kanan.
有自动扶梯的学校可救不了他
And no escalator in no school is gonna save him from that.
当娘的也救不了他
Neither is his mama.
给大洋家里人的
For Buck's family.
拉奎 我们的休战协定
We had a truce, Raq.
被你儿子跟他的跟班破坏了
that your boy and his crew violated.
你觉得出点钱给大洋的家人
Now, you think a clip of cash for Buck's family
就能把这事抹平了吗
gonna nearly fix that, Raq?
如果我们的话不算数 那整个江湖就都崩了
If our word don't count, this whole shit falls apart.
你懂的
You know that.
说到违反协定
Speakin' on violations.
你们昨晚去了我家
You came after my son last night...
对我儿子下手
where we stay at.
拉奎 我们还会接着去的
And we gonna keep comin', Raq.
我悬赏买♥♥你们全家的人头
You see, I got money on all them niggas' heads
直到你我达成一致为止
until you and I come to an agreement.
又或者 直到我们不需要协定
Or until we don't need to no more.
现在呢
Now, look.
我想要所有的街区
I want all them corners.
没有折中 没有分享
No compromise, no split,
不接受任何条件
no nothing.
现在 地盘全都归我了
They all comin' to me now.
你看啊
See, look.
我的手下都看着我呢
My crew's lookin' at me like...
如果我不能为大洋带点真金白银回去
if I don't brin' something back real for Buck,
他们就会开始有疑问
they gonna start wantin' answers to questions
拉奎 咱这地位的人容不得半点质问
people in our position don't ever wanna be asked, Raq.
你们不能碰卡南
Kanan's not to be touched.
我会把悬赏停了
I'll dead the bounty.
不过你也得明白
But you gotta understand this:
我的控制权也有限
I can only control what I can control.
拉奎 大洋在南区有不少亲戚
See, Buck's got a lot of people on the Southside, Raq.
要是有什么人
And I can't be held responsible
想自己动手给他报仇
for random niggas wantin' to take matters
我可不负责任
into they own hands.
卡南不是混街头的
Kanan's not in this.
拉奎 卡南是你跟战备的种
Kanan's you and Def Con's boy, Raq.
他天生就是
That nigga been in the shit
混街头的小子
before he was even in this shit.
所以我才常跟你说嘛 拉奎
That's why I always say this hustle right here
这行当不适合婆娘
ain't for the broads, Raq.
因为呢 在这行当里
'Cause you see, in this shit,
除了手头的生意 其它的人跟事
you can't give a fuck about nobody or nothing
都不能放心上
more than your business.
干扰会让你有弱点 让你眨眼睛出岔子
Distractions make you weak. Make you blink.
你对你儿子的感情
You don't care about your son
不亚于我对卡南
any less than I care about Kanan.
听好
Listen.
杰罗姆是我的心肝
Jerome's my heart,
可他没在我肚子里住过
but he ain't live inside of me.
拉奎 他不是我生的
He didn't come out of me, Raq.
你跟卡南之间的那种纽带
You see, you and Kanan connected in a way
是我和杰罗姆永远都不会有的
me and Jerome just never will be, Raq.
这种感情你可摆脱不了
You can't fuck with that chemistry.
这是天性
It's biology.
那就更糟了啊 拉奎
Even worse, Raq.
你听好了
Listen.
现在 所有的地盘都归我
All them corners is mine now.
尤尼克 我没眨眼呢
I'm not blinkin', 'Nique.
我俩眼睛都睁得大大的
My eyes are wide fuckin' open.
卡南
Kanan.
穿衣服 我们要出去
Get dressed. We're goin'.
去哪
Goin' where?
把衣服穿好
Just get dressed.
我还以为你要送我去外婆家
Thought you were takin' me to Grandma's.
试考得怎么样
How'd that test go?
说真话
For real.
不许说谎
Don't lie to me.
如果大部分正确答案都是B的话
If there was a lot of answers in that B column,
那我没准能上
I might be a'ight.
你放弃了
You threw it.
卡南全选的B
Kanan went hard on them Bs.
看见那边的四颗星了吗 就在那里
You see those four stars? Right there.
那个长方形
That rectangle.
这些星星中间还有对角星
With those diagonal stars right in the middle of them.
那是猎户座
That's Orion the Hunter.
卡南 那就是我们
That's us, Kanan.
猎户奥利安
Orion.
他永远都是猎人 而非猎物
Always the hunter, never the hunted.
给 拿好了
Go ahead. Take it.
对准前面
Point it straight out there.
用双手举着枪
Hold that shit with two hands.
惯用手放上面
Strong hand on top.
双臂向前伸展
Extend your arms.
瞄准目标
Aim straight out there.
开一枪
Squeeze one off.
子弹射出来了
That bullet's out there now.
带着你的名字环绕世界去了
Circlin' the world with your name on it.
现在 你得永远逃避它
Now you gonna be runnin' from it for forever.
你想入行是吧
You wanted to be in it?
你已经入了
You in it.
你们已经知道我的人生是如何结束的
You already know how my shit ended.
现在 你们知道是如何开始的了
And now you know how it started.
然而 中途发生的事情才是重点
But the real story is what happened in between.
这就是那个故事
This is that story.
这就是我的故事
This is my story.
这是皇后区南牙买♥♥加社区的故事
This is a Southside, Jamaica, Queens story.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表