剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
把他们赶到街上
Just threw them in the street.
但如果他按别人建议的那样
But if he'd run the expressway along Crotona Park
从巴顿纳公园沿线建高速的话
like a lot of people told him to,
就只有五十户人家得搬走
only, like, 50 families would have had to go.
我都没听说过罗伯·摩斯
I've never even heard of Robert Moses.
基本是全市的建筑师
Pretty much the architect of the whole damn city
包括温彻斯特 长岛还有洛克兰县
and Westchester and Long Island and Rockland County.
很多人 包括我
Lotta people, including me,
都觉得他毁掉了那些地方
think he destroyed those spots.
但我告诉你这些
But I tell you all that
是想说这就是城市规划
because that right there is urban planning.
这就是政策和设计交接的地方
It's where policy and design intersect.
看你让我打开话匣子了
Look what you done started.
我喜欢比我有看法的人
I like brothers with bigger ideas than me.
卡南
Kanan.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I gotta go.
晚餐的钱 - 不用了 我约的你
For dinner. - No, but I asked you out.
我都解决了 卡南
I had squashed it, Kanan.
结束了 我们谈好了
It was done. Over. We made that peace.
妈 他想杀你
Ma, he tried to kill you!
然后他们还去你的地盘
Then they was just on your corner,
太不尊重你了 当然不行了
disrespectin' you? Hell no!
那些地盘是我给他的
I gave him those corners.
为什么要这么做
Why-why would you do that?
好问题 - 开始了
Great question. - Here we go.
你想自开门户吗
You wanna start your own shit?
自己说了算吗 试试啊
Make your own calls? Have at it, nigga.
如果过去教会了我们什么的话
But if the past taught us anything,
那就是你不适合坐老大的位置
it's that you not made to sit in this seat,
不适合做这些决定
to walk in these fuckin' shoes.
你就他妈的闭嘴
So how 'bout you shut the fuck up
让我跟我儿子说话行吗
and let me speak to my son?
那是你的血吗
That your blood?
不 是另一个小子的
No, it's the other kid.
是啊 死了的小子
Yeah. The dead kid.
我们来捋捋清楚
So just so we clear,
你和你朋友为了一个我给出去的地盘
you and your friends killed that boy
杀了那个男孩
for a corner I already gave up.
我不知道你给出去了 - 没错
I Didn't know you gave it up. - Exactly.
你不知道 你觉得你知道
You don't know, but you think you do.
你们都是
You all do.
这些蠢事发生的时候
And where the fuck was you at
你丫的死哪去了
when all this stupidness was goin' down?
合唱团练习
Choir practice.
唱歌♥
Singing.
她在唱歌♥
She was singin'.
妈 我想帮你
Ma, I wanna help you.
你想帮我 - 对
You wanna help me? - Yes!
那就去那个学校 他妈的离开这里
Go to that school and get the fuck up outta here!
你很久以前就可以送我
You coulda sent me to live with grandmoms
去外婆那里住
a long time ago!
那里的学校更好 更安全 但你没这么干
Schools out there is safe, is good, but you ain't do that.
你把我留在这里 留在你身边
You kept me right here next to you
因为我们只有彼此
'cause this is all we got.
我在这里 因为你想让我在这里
I'm here because you wanted me here!
现在你倒是想送我去市区的学校了
And now you tryin' to send me to some spot downtown, right?
好让我能去上大学 找个老掉牙的营生
So I can go to college, get some corny-ass job,
一辈子远离街头日子
and raise up off the block forever?
把你一个人丢在这里
Leave you here alone?
妈 你到底想我怎样
Which one is it, Ma?
我是留下 还是离开
Am I stayin' here, or am I goin'?
说真的 你得想清楚了
For real, you need to make up your mind.
回房♥间去
Go to your room.
我是大人了
I'm grown.
我觉得你不能再这么命令我了
I don't think you can tell me to do that no more.
你肯定是疯了
You must be out your damn mind.
总得有人维护你支持你啊
Somebody gotta fly that flag and have your back.
我就是这么干的
That's what I did.
妈 我就是这样的人
Ma, that's who I am!
不不不 卡南 你是什么样的人我说了算
No, no, no, I tell you who you are, Kanan,
不能这么反着来
not the other way around!
我是你母亲
I am your mother!
拉奎 这件运动衫得处理了
That sweatshirt gotta go, Raq.
脱下来
Go take it off.
你得把这运动衫烧了
Yo, you gotta burn that shit.
走吧
Come on.
尤尼克会找我们报仇的
'Nique gonna hit us back.
操...
Sh...
妈...
Look, Ma...
卡南 我火还没消呢
Not nearly that time yet, Kanan.
还早着呢
Not even close.
把垃圾丢出去 然后回房♥间
Go take out the garbage and get back up to your room.
我要送你去你外婆家
Gonna take you to your grandmother's.
或许你是对的
Maybe you were right.
或许 我早就该把你送过去了
Maybe I should've sent you out there from the rip.
嗨 卡南
Yo, Kanan!
卡南
Kanan!
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm good.
我没受伤
I'm not hit.
每个街头都有个像马尔科姆·霍华德这样的警♥察♥
Every hood got a cop like Malcolm Howard.
搞得他是街头大佬似的
Act like he own the streets.
以为我们全都得听他的
Like we all answer to his ass.
以为他自己是街头最大的黑帮头子
Like he the biggest gangster around the way.
不过 事情并没有这么简单
But it ain't that simple.
从来都没这么简单过
It ain't never that simple.
娃娃也长大了哈
Looks like baby boy's balls dropped.
道上的日子从没变过啊 他和他的手下
The block's the same, him and his boys,
有人要买♥♥他们人头啊
they got prices on their heads.
这个嘛
Yeah, well...
还真是弄错了
block's got it wrong.
或许 你该收手了 趁现在还来得及
Maybe you should, uh, get out while you still can.
枪手找错人家了
They hit the wrong house.
他们就是搞错了而已
Just a fucked up mistake.
这就是你的叙述吗 你确定
Hmm. That's your story. You're stickin' to it?
事情就是这样
That's the one.
你也要这么说吗
You spinnin' that same shit?
我儿子没什么可跟你说的
My son don't got nothing to say to you.
拉奎尔 要小心啊
Watch your back, Raquel.
小朋友 把眼睛睁大点
And keep them eyes open, B.
让我们过去 我们是一家子的
Yo, let us through, man, we family.
嗨 拉奎
Yo, Raq.
你没事吧
You a'ight?
这一次 枪可不是朝着天打的
Guns wasn't pointed in the air this time.
伯克 这是你的第一个犯罪现场
It's your first crime scene, Burke.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
九毫米弹壳
Nine-millimeter shell casings.
应该是某种冲♥锋♥枪♥
Some sort of SMG.
需要做弹道检测 看看有没有匹配
Gonna run ballistics, see if we can match it.
你侦察的还真挺仔细哈
Ah, you all sleuthing up in this motherfucker, huh?
职责所在
Just doin' my job.
嗯 希望你是个游泳健将啊
Yeah, well, I hope you're a good swimmer.
打出这子弹的枪
The gat that squeezed that shit out
已经躺在贝斯利塘底下了
it's already at the bottom of Baisley Pond.
吓人哈
Shit's scary, right?
太恐怖了 我都来不及害怕呢
Psh. Shit's so scary, I didn't even have time to be scared.
幸好他们没打中
I'm glad they missed.
是啊 真好
Yeah, me too.
嗨
Yo.
你之前去哪了
Where was you at earlier?
白妞
White girl?
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表