剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Marvin.
出去透透气
Go get some air.
带上达瑞斯
Take Darius with you.
你知道我是谁吧
You know who I am, right?
估计到了
I-I think so.
那你就该知道 无论如何
Then you know that one way or the other, this...
这公♥寓♥我要定了
this apartment is about to be mine.
唯一的问题就是 你怎么个同意法
Only question left is how you gon' end up in the deal.
点唱机
Yo, Juke!
等等我 靠 你走得也太快了
Yo, hold up. Damn. You walk fast as shit.
是谁抢我前头睡了你啊
So who got there before I did?
大名人 我现在不想跟你说这些 成不
I can't do this with you right now, Famous, okay?
我有事要做
I-I need to be on my own shit.
成
A'ight. Yo.
我正要去录音棚录歌♥去呢
I'm 'bout to go to the stu', put some flows down.
想去看看真正的艺术家是啥样不
You wanna come through, see what a real artist look like?
怎么 你都成艺术家啦
Oh, so you a real artist now?
这还用问
Man, you know this.
要不你也去吧
Maybe you could slide through,
跳上台子 唱给他们听听
hop in the booth, show 'em what you got.
那啥 有个监制在那呢
You know, there's-there's gon' be a producer there.
我知道你想去的
I know you wanna be down.
别因为生卡南的气就不去了啊
Don't let this shit with Kanan fuck it up.
你俩还能有隔夜仇啊
That shit gon' be squashed.
去他的
Fuck it.
反正我也没啥事干
Ain't like I got shit to do anyway.
妹砸 你就等着吧
You about to me on my dick, girl.
走吧 - 无所谓了
Yo, we out. - Whatever man.
我们要把东西都清走 打扫干净
We're gonna clean it out, clean it up,
然后重新装♥修♥一下
and get to this remodel.
那个碎嘴子哪去了
Yo, uh, where homeboy with the mouth at?
找箱子收拾行李去了
Gettin' boxes to pack his shit up.
你帮他搬 - 想得美
You gon' help him move. - Yo, fuck that.
那厮的嘴...
That motherfucker be talk...
他最好别乱说
He better not say shit else.
你们不能在这里施工
You can't do any construction in here
得有建筑督察员事前批准才行
without prior approval from the building inspector.
我们不会有事的
We gon' be a'ight.
你只需确保
Look, I just need you to make sure
我们能拿到正下方的房♥子就行
that we can get the unit directly below this one.
去想想该怎么办吧 我回头打给你
Now, go figure that shit out, and I'll hit you up later.
滚吧
Bounce, motherfucker.
那啥 你跟卡南啥时候搬进来
Yo, so, um, when you and Kanan movin' in here?
大哥 你脑子有病吧
Nigga, is you out your fuckin' mind?
你以为我跟我儿子要搬到这里来
You think that me and my son, we movin' up in here?
靠
Shit.
我要是搬家 你肯定最后一个知道
When I move, you gon' be the last to know.
我们要把生意挪到这里来
Look, we bringin' the business up in here.
在这个高度上
From up high like this,
一英里外的动静都能看到
we can see 'em comin' from a mile away.
再也不会在地盘上被人突袭和打斗
No more bum rushes or tusslin' over corners
也不用把货藏房♥子或杂货店里了
or hidin' stash houses or bodega bullshit.
眼不见 心不烦
Out of sight, out of mind.
那你为啥要俩公♥寓♥
Then why you need two?
我们要把这套跟下面的打通
We gon' connect this unit to the one below it.
安个隐藏式坠楼梯
Put in a hidden drop between 'em.
如果警♥察♥来了 或是有人想搞我们
So if the police, somebody tries to fuck with us,
我们可以用楼梯把东西
we can just throw our shit down the chute
丢进下面的公♥寓♥
to the apartment below.
简单明了
Foolproof.
尤尼克在街头为了几个破旧地盘打来打去
While 'Nique out on the street, fightin' for tired corners,
我们却在上方 俯视着他
we in the sky, lookin' down on him
还有其他所有人
and all the rest of these motherfuckers.
我们就要站在山顶上了
We 'bout to be on the mountaintop.
山顶
The mountaintop?
我跟你舅舅谈过了
I spoke to your uncle.
我跟他说的话和我跟你讲的是一样的
And I told him the same thing that I told you.
我已经知道是怎么回事了
Look, I don't wanna know any more
我不想再知道任何细节了
than what I already know about what happened.
我说了 我知道一些你不知道的事
But like I keep tellin' you, I know shit that you don't.
我去 为啥所有人都要跟我说我不知道
Come on, why everybody always tellin' me what I don't know?
妈 你耍我
You been playin' me, Ma.
一会让我加入 过一会又让我退出
One day, I'm in. Next day, I'm out.
这会子我在仓库
One day, I'm on the stash.
过会子 我就到你男人课堂上补课去了
Next day, I'm at after-school with your man.
你说过会告诉我生意怎么运作的
You told me you was gonna show me how this works.
教我做生意
Teach me the game.
相反 你就耍着我玩
Instead, you just been playin' with my head.
卡南 你想怎样
What you want, Kanan? Huh?
别跟我说你想要个地盘
And don't tell me you want a corner,
因为我不会给你的
'cause that's not happenin'.
短时间内不会的
Not anytime soon, that is.
没人一开始就能当上大毒枭的
Look, nobody start off in this shit bein' Tony Montana.
好 那你就教我怎么制♥作♥
All right, show me how to cook, then.
制♥作♥ 啥
Cook? Cook what?
你觉得呢
What you think?
我已经会做意面和肉丸了
I already know spaghetti and meatballs.
我想学
I wanna learn.
我去 卡南啊
Damn, Kanan.
你还真不愧是我儿子
You my son, that's for sure.
你知道你想要什么 你现在就想要
You know what you want, and you want it now,
还不愿意等
and you not gon' wait on nobody.
对 连你我也不想等
Nope. Not even you.
我得考虑一下
I gotta think about this.
妈 你考虑吧
Think about it, Ma.
不过我不想再被耍了
But I'm done gettin' played.
刚才停车的时候 我看到你飞跑进去
When I pulled up just now, I saw you fly into the house
就跟有警♥察♥追你似的
like the police was chasin' you.
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
我想找点钱 去赫拉尔迪买♥♥披萨
I was just gettin' quarters for Gerardi's.
我送你去 - 好啊
I'ma drop you off. - A'ight.
这小家伙想干啥呢
What's lil' man up to?
我们不是要跟踪拉奎尔嘛
I thought we were tailin' Raquel.
你说的 她可能跟那个仓库案件有关系
You said she might connect back to that stash house situation.
首先 这个娃
First off, that kid right there,
是巫师D的朋友
he was friends with D-Wiz.
跟二十大洋一个高中的
Went to high school with Buck Twenty.
他妈还是个知名贩毒者
And his mom's a known drug trafficker.
他跟我们手上的悬案都有联♥系♥
He's got links to every cold case we got goin' on.
与此同时
And at the same time,
这小家伙出生犯罪家族
lil' motherfucker comes from hustlin' royalty.
他父亲隆德尔·史塔克 江湖人称"战备"
His father... Rondell "Def Con" Stark,
是犯罪头目中的传奇人物
whose face belongs on the Mount Rushmore of kingpins,
与尼基·巴恩斯和弗兰克·卢卡斯齐名
right next to Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas.
两者均为纽约著名毒枭
卡南·史塔克就是南区的
Kanan Stark's the motherfuckin' prince
王子
of the Southside.
有时候呢 如果你想拿下"女王"
And sometimes when you wanna get to the queen...
你就得先从"王子"下手
You gotta go through the prince.
好嘞 好嘞 好嘞 开始吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's get it.
加油啊
Come on, baby.
给钱 给钱 给钱 快点
Money, money, money. Let's go!
赢钱 赢钱
Get that money. Get that money.
加油
Come on boy!
你不是生病了嘛
Thought you were sick.
小子 你干嘛惦记我
Why you thinkin' 'bout me at all, nigga?
我正要赢钱呢
'Bout to take all these suckers' money.
来吧兄弟们
Let's go, man.
你听说发生什么事了吗
Hey, you heard about what happened?
你不用给你妈跑腿去吗
Don't you got errands to run for your mama?
赶紧去那边拿一夸脱牛奶
Go pick up that quart of milk
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表