剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Mo' better, mo' better, mo' better.
必须的
Word.
# 赚钱 赚大钱 赚花不完的钱 #
Make money, money Make money, money, money
# 收钱 收多钱 收一大堆的钱 #
Take money, money Take money, money, money-ey
你好啊 - 是这样
What up? - Check it out.
妮可和我今晚要去参加舞会
Nicole and I are going to this ball tonight.
我得找个地方准备一下
I need somewhere to get ready.
舞会 大姐 你是谁 南区灰姑娘吗
Ball? Nigga, who is you, Southside Cinderella?
那是个很高级的舞会
It's some bougie-ass shit.
但我得找个地方准备
But I need somewhere to get ready,
因为如果我爸发现了 他会找我麻烦的
because if my dad clocks it, he's gonna fuck with me.
那你就在我家弄好了
Do your thing in the crib then.
去吧
Go ahead.
卡南·史塔克.
Kanan Stark.
又是这人 老天
This nigga, man.
我待会再来找你
I'll get at you later.
行
A'ight.
是我说错了什么吗
Was it something I said?
不是
Nah.
她只是不喜欢你而已
She just don't like you.
我其实也不是很喜欢
I'm not really a fan either.
你过得怎么样
How you been?
我妈不想让我跟你扯上关系
My mom don't want me messing with you, man.
你跟拉奎尔说起过我了吗
You ask Raq about me yet?
我跟你说了 我们老相识了
I told you, we go way back.
我认识她的时候 她比你现在也大不了多少
I've known her since she was a little bit older than you.
我和你妈妈 我们有共同的过去
We got shared history, your moms and me.
我只是想确认你一切都好
I was just checking up on you, making sure you good.
我挺好的
I'm good, man.
不需要你来确认
I don't need you checking up on me.
跟你妈问问我的事
Ask your moms about me.
你的发现 或许会让你大吃一惊
You might be surprised by what you find out.
你和那小孩是怎么回事
What is with you and that kid?
孩子是我们的未来 伯克
The children are our future, Burke.
试用装 试用装
Yo, testers, testers.
来点更爽的药吗 伙计 加强版的
Got these mo' better blues, nigga, mo' better blues.
试用装
Testers.
更爽的药 伙计们 让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Mo' better blues, y'all, mo' better blues.
让你爽歪歪 爽到飞起
Make that high mo' better. These mo' better blues.
来点 兄弟
Go ahead, man. Yeah.
淡定
Chill out.
更爽的新药 来点吧
Mo' better blues. What's up?
试用装 试用装 来一管吧 兄弟
Testers, testers. Come and get it, man.
更爽的货 爽歪歪的货
Mo' better blues, mo' better blues.
麻溜滴滚吧你
Come on, man, get the fuck out of here, yo.
试用装 试用装
Testers, testers.
来嗨一嗨吧 我有你想要的
Let's go. I got it if you need it.
只有你想不到的 没有我弄不到的
If you need it, I got it.
来试试升级版的新药吧 大伙
Got these mo' better blues, y'all,
更嗨的新药
mo' better blues.
我就喜欢这曲子
This is my jam right here.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Whoo, I love this song.
就是这个
Right here.
我爱死这首歌♥了
I love this song, man.
把那玩意递给我 兄弟
Man, pass that shit, man.
BGM:《WHip Appeal》by Babyface
有那么爽吗
It's like that?
你真是贪得要死
You a greedy-ass nigga, you know that?
看那只小狗
Look at this puppy.
真可爱
Aww, so cute.
真可爱
So cute.
就是没你可爱
She's not as cute as you, though.
到这来
Come here.
你为什么不告诉我你的裙子是什么样的
Why won't you tell me what your dress looks like?
因为等你看到就知道了
Because you'll see it when you see it.
可我现在就想知道
But I want to know now.
你不能总是得偿所愿
You can't always get what you want.
我会的 我跟你打赌
Bet you I will.
又开始了
So... are we doing this again?
好吧 我准备呢
Ah, okay, so I'm gonna ditch this fucking dork
把我爸妈♥逼♥我处的那个呆子甩了
my parents are forcing me to go with,
然后溜出舞会
and then I'm gonna sneak out of the ball,
在举办舞会的酒店那条街对面的长椅
meet you at the bench across the street
跟你碰头
from the hotel where it's happening.
是在五十一街和麦迪逊街上的
Oh, and it's the Helmsley Palace Hotel
赫尔姆斯利皇宫酒店
on 51st and Madison.
你确定我们不会被抓住吗
You sure we won't get caught?
不会的 每年都有女孩子偷偷把男孩带进去
Yeah. Girls sneak guys in every year.
你什么时候开始担心被抓住了
Since when do you care about getting caught?
我已经不偷衣服了
I'm done boostin'.
什么时候的事
Since when?
自从某个疯狂的白人小妞
Since this crazy-ass white girl I know
让我感到非常羞愧开始
shamed the hell out of me.
那这个疯狂的白人小妞肯定很喜欢你咯
Damn, that crazy-ass white girl must really like you.
等你晚上准备好了 就听这个
Listen to this when you get ready tonight.
妮可
拉维恩
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
椒盐卷饼 新鲜出炉的椒盐卷饼
Pretzels here. Hot pretzels.
我太爱热腾腾的椒盐卷饼了
Oh, I love hot pretzels.
你喜欢吗 - 不太感冒
You like 'em? - Nah.
想吃一个吗
Want one?
我不应该吃
I shouldn't.
你应该吃
You should.
我请你
Hey, I got you.
好啊
Okay.
谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
妈的
Shit.
太晚了
It's later than I thought.
我得为今晚做准备了
I gotta get ready for tonight.
糟糕 我也是
Oh, shit, me too.
你刚说你的裙子是什么颜色的来着
Oh, what color did you say your dress was again?
我没说过
I didn't.
就告诉我颜色嘛
Come on! Just the color.
你的裙子什么颜色
What color's your dress?
她真皮
She's crazy.
上车
Get in.
怎么回事
What's the word, man?
上来就得了
Just get in the fuckin' car.
死的人还不止这些
And these ain't the only ones, neither.
在115大道那边还有三个
There's about three more bodies on a spot on 115th.
千万别赶鸭子上架
This right here is the reason
眼前这些就最能说明这个问题
you don't send no ducks to eagle school.
你们这些马仔全是鸭子
You niggas are ducks.
告诉我 我们在范威克高速公路卖♥♥的不是这个
Just tell me this isn't what we been selling to Van Wyck.
如果我们的货弄死了白人
'Cause if white people start falling out off our shit,
我们都得坐电椅
we all looking at the fuckin' electric chair.
我们就送出了试验品
We put some testers out, man.
没多少 大概就二十管
Not that much, maybe about 20 vials,
只想看看反响怎么样
just to see what the feedback was looking like.
反响糟透了 小的们 糟透了
Feedback's real shitty, niggas. Real shitty.
这简直像个玩笑
I mean, it's damn near impossible
吸白粉也能丢命
to kill a motherfucker with crack.
吸毒的妙处就在于
That's the beauty of it.
白粉给人的劲头儿恰到好处
Crack keeps niggas just alive enough
让他们为了追求那种刺♥激♥
to steal everything and anything
只要是没着根儿的东西
that ain't nailed down
都能提溜
chasing that high.
可你的货不这样
But not your shit.
你的货把这些规则全打破了
Your shit done broke all the rules.
行了 老大
All right, man.
让我告诉你究竟怎么回事
Let me tell you what the fuck happened.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表