剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
将来成为一名CEO之类的成功人士
and you're gonna become a CEO or some shit.
你要过上
Okay, you about to live a life
这里的人梦寐以求的生活
that people 'round here only dream about.
妈 那我就不能陪在你身边了
But I'd be away from you, Ma.
你的生活就是我的生活
Your life is my life.
你飞黄腾达便是我飞黄腾达
You fly, I fly.
我得走了 我爱你
I gotta go. I love you.
# 因为天父 #
For the father
# 一直在等待 #
Waits over the way
# 为我们准备了 #
To prepare us
# 安身之处 #
A dwelling place there
# 温馨甜蜜... #
In the sweet...
你听见了吗
You hear that?
感受到了吗
You feel that?
我表姐点唱机唱歌♥很好听
My cousin Jukebox can sing.
她的嗓音很有迷惑性
But that voice gon' fool yo ass
因为点唱机绝对是个硬茬子
'cause you never knew a nigga harder than Jukebox,
而我也从没这么爱过一个人
and I ain't never loved nobody harder neither.
不论是点唱机 还是其他一切
Juke, everything.
# 我们将相遇在 #
We shall meet
# 美丽的海岸 #
On that beautiful shore
谢谢
Thanks.
卡南
Kanan.
你好啊 达维娜
What's up, Davina?
我今天在走廊看见你妈妈了
I saw your mom in the hallway earlier today.
她真漂亮
She's so pretty.
达维娜·哈里森
Davina Harrison.
对我来说 毫无疑问
To me, Davina was the dopest girl
达维娜是南区最辣的妹子
on the Southside, no question.
你们看 达维娜甚至意识不到她是个美人
See, Davina didn't even know she was a dime,
这使得她更迷人了
which only made her that much finer.
她每次朝我看来
Any time she looked in my direction,
我都差点忘记自己是谁
I damn near forgot my own name.
看看我
Look at me.
话都说不了了
Nigga can't even speak.
你遗传了你♥妈♥的♥特点
And you got them same genes.
我从没见过我爸的样子
Look, I ain't never really seen a good picture of my pops.
他可能长得无敌丑 我也不太清楚
He might be crazy ugly, I don't know.
所有人都说 你♥爸♥以前
Look, everybody says he used to, like,
可是这一带的老大
run the hood back in the day,
长得丑的人可干不了这个
and they don't let ugly dudes do that.
无论如何 你长得很可爱
And you cute already anyway.
下一位
Next!
到你了
You up.
你先来
Y-you, uh...
去吧
You... yeah.
来啦 点唱机
Yo, what up, Jukebox?
这几个 都是我的兄弟
The crew. My people.
就他妈知道吃 给我来一段打击乐
Fuck that food shit. Give me a... give me a beat.
真来
Oh, word?
# 你个娘们儿就爱上我的黑小弟 #
You bitch legs open up For a nigga like me
# 对着你们干 因为我是钉子李 #
I be shootin' y'all niggas Like my name Spike Lee
# 都说我绝逼就是新拳王阿里 #
I was voted most likely To be a champ like Ali
# 谁敢看不起我就打丫挺的猛窜稀 #
And murder any motherfucker Who try to slight me
这可不是教出来的 老兄
You can't teach that shit, nigga!
明白吗 这是天赋
Come on. That's God-given.
天使垂青
That's touched by a angel.
天外飞仙啊 哥们儿
That's off the dome, nigga.
我说句实在的 大名人
I'm not gonna lie, Famous.
你喷了这么多调调 这首还行
That's not the worst rhyme you've ever spit.
我谢谢你呗
Thanks?
肖恩·菲格罗亚 外号♥波多黎各大名人
Sean "Puerto Rican Famous" Figueroa.
我们都叫他大名人
But we just called him "Famous"
因为他三年级的时候
because when he was in the third grade,
写了首诗 参加电台大赛
he won some contest to read a poem he wrote
还获了奖
on the radio.
那诗纯烂 不过兄弟是真的
That shit was garbage, but that's my nigga.
每个学校都有一个达维娜·哈里森这样的姑娘
Every school got a Davina Harrison,
而这样的姑娘也都有
and every Davina Harrison in every school
一个二十大洋这样的男朋友
got a boyfriend like Buck Twenty,
就是你身边那种
the smoothest, best-dressed dude
穿着精致的帅哥
around the way.
去他妈的二十大洋
Fuck Buck Twenty.
你什么时候开始幻想跟她在一起的
How long you been tryin' to get with her?
二年级
Since second grade?
她什么时候开始浇灭你的幻想
How long she been playing you to the left?
一年级
First grade.
你可以换换了
Maybe you should move on.
点唱机 我不会换的
Juke, I ain't never movin' on.
天生就绪怎么就他妈被打了
How the fuck did Born Ready get hit?
他们觉得他块大 聪明吧
They savior he cipher squared wisdom gods.
这是我舅路路
There go my Uncle Lou-Lou,
我妈最小的弟弟
my mom's youngest brother and right hand
也是他妈生意上的左膀右臂
up in this muhfucker.
如果必须办什么事
If there shit that need doin',
路路舅舅不仅办得成 还能办得好
Uncle Lou-Lou'll get it done, and get it done right.
我估计 是文化力
Up on knowledge, culture power.
对了 他们是用暗语交谈...
Oh, and they talkin' in code...
反正就是某种黑话
or some type of secret shit.
所以你们听不明白
That's why you don't know what they sayin'.
干脆少操这份闲心
So mind your own damn bidness.
除了天生就绪挨了一下 别人都没事
No one gone to the essence, but Born Ready, he caught one.
他人呢 - 在这里
But where he at? - He in here.
还好吧 - 来了
What's good? - Yo.
他们突然就冲过来朝我们开枪
They just ran up on us and blazed.
有四个人
Four dudes.
E-Z 塔斯和李马克跑了
E-Z, Trace, and L-Mack got away,
就绪腿上挨了一枪
but Ready got hit in the leg.
真♥他♥妈♥疼
Shit burns.
马文 这他妈什么情况
Marvin, what the fuck happened?
情况就是他挨了一枪
Got him in the meat.
就绪会好起来的
Ready'll be a'ight.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我也会饿吧
Nigga hungry.
马文舅舅
Uncle Marvin.
我妈最大的弟弟
My mom's older brother.
这货从不放过任何一个
That nigga never miss a opportunity
可能渔利的机会
to miss a opportunity.
但够忠诚
But he loyal.
也够狠
And tough.
还特别爱吃
And he always eatin'.
还是尤尼克 想在咱们的地盘插一腿
'Nique tryin' to muscle his way onto our corners again.
咱们得打回去 让他知道咱们不好惹
We need to push back. He need to feel us.
如果想让我们按街面的规矩办 乐意效劳
You want us take it to the street, it'll be taken.
不行 咱们不能急着出手
Nah, we barely comin' out this drought.
不能硬来 把事搞大
We don't need a war right now.
大姐 这不是咱们要不要的问题
It ain't about what we need, sis.
而是看咱们面临的处境
It's about what we got.
不能让他们对咱们想怎样就怎样
We can't let 'em body us,
何况眼下生意这么不好做
especially when business so tight.
我们在富人巷的生意被抢了
And we gettin' elbowed down at Lanes.
这是什么时候的事 - 有几个礼拜了
Since when? - Couple weeks.
哈莱姆区的人也要进来
Harlem niggas is movin' in.
怎么现在才告诉我
And I'm just hearin' about it now?
我也是刚知道
I just heard about it.
这话没错
It's accurate.
市中心的销路该你管吧
You runnin' distro downtown, right?
管好自己的事
Then run it.
这边的破事我来处理
Now I gotta go deal with this bullshit.
住院费用有我们呢
We gotyour hospital bill.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表