剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Did you miss me? I missed you.
想我吗 我想你了
Sister. Look, I want you to know
修女 我想让你知道
that I've decided to become totally selfish, okay?
我还是当个自私的人吧
I'm not gonna lose Cyril from my life.
我不能失去西瑞尔
I'm gonna help save him, and whatever you need me to do,
我要帮助救他 不管你需要我做什么
I'm there 100%.
我百分百做到
I am so glad to hear that.
我很高兴听到你这么说
Little brother...
弟弟
Who loves you? You do.
谁爱你 你
Fucking-A.
太对了
Drugs can cause impotence.
毒品会导致阳痿
Marijuana, heroin, steroids.
大♥麻♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 类固醇
So does alcohol and tobacco.
酒精和抽烟也会
72% of men who smoke 20 or more packs a year
72%每年抽20包以上烟的男人
suffer from penile artery clot.
会有阴♥茎♥动脉堵塞
Anybody got an ashtray?
谁有烟灰缸啊
Just because I'm sending you back to Emerald City
我送你回翡翠城
doesn't mean you're completely well
并不说明你完全康复
or that you can stop taking care of yourself again.
或者说不需要保养了
Don't "uh-huh" me, Augustus,
别瞎应付我 奥格塔斯
or I'll come and clean your catheter myself.
否则我亲自去清你的输尿管
You think it's funny.
真有趣
You know, when I heard that you was healthy again, man,
我听说你恢复健康了
and that you was coming back, I kicked myself with joy. Let me give you a hand.
回来了 我真高兴 让我帮你
I don't need no help, man.
我不需要帮助 哥们
Man, you know I always liked you, Augustus. I always respected you.
我一直喜欢你 奥格塔斯 一直尊敬你
Cut the shit, man, what you want? What?
少放屁了 你想要啥 要啥
You know Burr got all lathered up when you went down, all right?
你倒下后 伯火冒三丈 知道不
Blamed me for getting you smack.
怪我让你吸毒
You did. You gave me the tits.
是 你给的我毒品
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Burr ain't got to know that, though.
但伯不知道
He thinks Guerra gave you the shit,
他以为是格拉给你的
so our little peace treaty with the spics,
所以我们跟西语佬的和平协定
it kind of fell apart.
有点快完了
You know, Burr and Morales got into a little fandango,
伯和莫拉莱斯闹了一场
now they both in the hole.
现在全关了禁闭
If Burr finds out you was the one that gave it to me,
如果伯发现是你给我毒品
he's gonna skin your fat hide. Yeah.
他会剥了你的皮 对
Don't worry, son, I ain't gonna rat you out.
别担心 小子 我不会招出你
I wanted those drugs. It don't matter who gave it to me.
我要毒品 谁给我无所谓
I'm gonna tell Burr that. All right.
我会这么告诉伯 好
Thanks, man.
谢了
You know, if I was a girl, you'd get tongue.
我要是姑娘 就舔你了
If you was a girl, son, you'd be butt-ass ugly.
你要是姑娘 也太他妈难看了
Why you gotta be all like that, man?
干嘛这么说啊
So I was sitting in my office watching the two of you
我当时就坐在办公室
when the fight broke out.
看着你们俩打
Now, I'm not naive enough to think
我不会天真到
that you're gonna tell me what the argument was about.
以为你们会告诉我争吵的原因
You're not naive enough to think that I'll let it go.
你们不会天真到认为我会直接放过
So, in order for me to not send both your asses to Gen Pop,
所以 为了不让我把你们俩扔回囚区
we're gonna agree, once again,
我们得再达成一次协议
no violence between you.
你俩之间不能再有暴♥力♥
I agree. Redding?
我同意 瑞丁
Sure.
当然
That was a little less than enthusiastic, but okay.
太没热情了 不过行
You can go.
你可以走了
So it was Morales that gave Augustus the drugs, right?
这么说是莫拉莱斯给了奥格塔斯 是吧
Morales or one of his stooges, am I right?
莫拉莱斯或者他的手下 对吧
Gospel truth, I don't know.
鬼才知道
I thought it was the spics, but maybe I was wrong.
我本以为是西语佬干的 但我也许错了
Then who?
那会是谁
Like I said before,
如我所说
Augustus will give it to me straight.
奥格塔斯会直接告诉我
You should've let me talk to him in the first place.
你早就应该让我和他谈
Isn't that touching?
多感人啊
Look, I know I didn't do right by you guys,
我知道没站你这边错了
siding with that nigger,
不该跟那黑鬼联手
muscling you out of the tit trade.
把你排挤出毒品交易
I'm sorry, okay? Sorry?
我道歉 好吗 抱歉
You think sorry's gonna be enough? Mario, please.
你觉得道歉就够了吗 马里奥 拜托
I think you'll find that we Sicilians are misunderstood,
我想你会发现 我们西西里人被人误解了
that at heart...
本质上
we can be very forgiving people.
我们很愿意慷慨原谅他人
Oh, yeah?
是吗
And what's that forgiveness gonna cost?
那原谅值价值多少
Redding's 50%, 10 of yours.
瑞丁的50% 你的10%
That's bullshit. Chico.
放屁 奇卡
Okay.
行
One condition though.
还有个条件
You kill Redding.
你杀了瑞丁
My pleasure.
我乐意
I got angry when I heard you was using that shit again.
你听说你又开始吸 气得要死
I wanted to lash out in every kind of direction.
我就想乱冲乱杀
And then I realized that I was really angry at myself...
后来我意识自己太过生气
for being so blind that I didn't see
已致于盲目地没有发现
that you had been back on that shit again,
你重新用上的那东西
for getting you strung out on it in the first place.
正是你第一次上瘾的东西
Burr. I sat down there at the table,
伯 我当时坐在那张桌子上
sitting in your daddy's chair,
坐的是你♥爸♥的椅子
eating your momma's food.
吃的是你妈妈做的东西
And all along Eugenia never knew that I was feeding you that shit...
一直以来尤金妮亚都不知道是我先给你用的
that I had you slinging for me.
我让你依赖上了我
But why'd I do that? Why'd I tell a lie?
可我为什么那么 我为什么撒谎
Why'd I hurt that sweet girl?
我为什么要伤害那个可爱的女孩
Listen, it's like you said, Burr,
就像你所说 伯
life happens the way life happens.
生活就是这样
No, man, that's a copout.
不 那是逃避
We make life happen.
是我们导致的
I got you strung out on that shit
我让你染上毒瘾
'cause I wanted you dependent on me.
因为我想你依赖我
'Cause I was always afraid you was gonna leave me.
因为我一直担心你离开我
And yet, I almost lost you altogether forever.
结果 我差点永远失去你
Burr...
伯
you never need no drugs to keep me close to you, man.
你不必用毒品让我依赖你
I always loved you.
我永远爱你
Always.
永远
Look at me, acting like a weepy old woman now.
看看我 像个老太太一样
Burr, no! No!
伯尔 不不
Get him a doctor, for Christ's sake!
叫医生 天啊
Redding, let him the fuck go, let him go!
瑞丁 放手 放手
Jesus Christ.
上帝
L-l...
我 我
I can feel my legs.
我感觉到我的腿了
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表