剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
You're kidding. Some dead person's fucking gums in my mouth?
你开玩笑吧 把他妈死人的牙龈放我嘴里
You can think of it as an organ donation.
你可以当是器官捐献
Sounds fucking creepy.
听起来真♥他♥妈♥恐怖
The use of your own fucking tissue
用他妈你自己的组织
would require a longer and more painful period of fucking recovery.
恢复期更长更痛苦
In the end, your fucking gums would be healthy either fucking way.
不管啥方法 最后你的牙龈都会变健康
Are you mocking me, Faraj?
你在取笑我吗 法拉
Fuck no.
当然不
I don't like your third-world bullshit attitude.
我不喜欢你那第三世界的狗屁态度
And whatever I decide, goonga,
不管我怎么决定 阿三
I got a thing about needles.
我很讨厌打♥针♥
Any anesthesia, whatever, I want gas first.
反正麻醉方式首选笑气[麻醉气]
My pleasure, Sahib.
我的荣幸 阁下
Oh, and one more thing--
还有一件事
being that I'm Aryan and you're camelshit,
我是雅利安派 而你是有色人种
I'd appreciate it if you wore two pairs of those plastic gloves.
麻烦你戴两副塑胶手套 感激不尽
You know, the less contact, the better.
接触越少越好
So, what do you think?
你认为呢
It ain't a pretty set of options, that's for sure.
这两个选择肯定都不咋地
No shit. Now you see why I hate the dentist?
没错 你知道我为啥讨厌牙医了吧
It's not their fault, Robson.
这不是他们的错 罗伯森
You wait years between cleanings, you never floss.
你多年不洗牙 从来不用牙线清洁
You brush your teeth the way you scratch your scrotum.
刷牙就像挠老二那么随便
I'm considering the acellular thing.
我打算选那个脱细胞的玩意
All right, which one's that?
好吧 是哪个
It's like organ donation.
这就像器官捐献
If I needed a liver, the donor would be dead, right?
如果我需要肝脏 那捐赠者肯定得是死人吧
True, but you don't need a liver.
对 但你不需要肝脏
We don't see the liver.
我们也看不到肝脏
He said it's like a small piece of tissue...
他说就是一小块组织
All right, can we just... like right here.
好了 我们能不能 就这儿
talk about something else, please? Fuck it.
聊点别的 去他的
I'm going graveyard gums.
我要选死人牙龈
Holy shit.
天啊
What's up, Doc?
怎么回事 医生
How's this stuff legal?
这玩意儿怎么会合法
You know what kind of killing you'd make
你知道将这玩意儿卖♥♥给奥兹的毒友
selling it to all the drug-fiends in OZ?
能赚多少钱吗
I mean, they may have tits, but you've got pussy.
他们有丰乳[毒品] 你有肥臀啊
What is it with you Nazis and gas?
你们纳粹分子和麻醉气又算什么
Oh, fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
I thought I said to wear two pairs of gloves.
我想我说过了 要戴两副手套
Open wide. No, let me have some more gas.
张大嘴巴 不 给我再多吸点笑气
I can feel it wearing off. You don't need more gas. Open wide.
我觉得药效退了 不需要吸了 张嘴
You know, with all your warped ideology,
你的观念这么扭曲
I bet you never gave much thought
我肯定你从没想过
to why Adolf was so pissed off at the Jews.
阿道夫为什么这么讨厌犹太人
One theory is that he was traumatized by the death of his mother.
一种理论是说 他母亲的死对他打击很大
She died of breast cancer
她死于乳腺癌
and she was in the care of a Jewish physician,
她的主治医师是犹太人
so, of course, the repressed hatred
因此 这种压抑的仇恨
erupted itself into the Holocaust.
引发了犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥
Now, another theory
另一种理论
is that Hitler's father
是说希♥特♥勒♥的父亲
was the illegitimate son
是私生子
of a German woman
是一位德国女人
and some obscure Jewish man,
和某位不知名的犹太男人生的
and so Hitler himself had impure blood--
所以希♥特♥勒♥本人就血统不纯
Don't make me slip, because if I do, we are both in trouble, hmm?
别让我失手 不然我们俩都有麻烦
You know, it's amazing.
这真是不可思议
We don't even know where these gums come from.
我们甚至不知道这些牙龈是从哪儿来的
I mean, this could be the gums of a kike,
这牙龈可能来自某个犹太人
a spic, or even a faggot.
或西班牙佬 甚至是基佬
You could be getting the beautiful gums
你得到的这漂亮的牙龈
of a big, black nigger.
有可能来自一位大黑鬼
**Free will*
*自♥由♥意志
**Can't seem to get our fill*
*仍然不足
**We are beggars, We are losers*
*我们是乞丐 我们是废柴
**Drunk from lack of power*
*无权无势 一醉方休
**I believe in understanding*
*理解万岁
**I've got to know when we're landing*
*我得知道几时到岸
**I'm taking my survey now*
*我要去探险
**Answer if you're with me*
*你是否跟随我
**If you want free will*
*如果你渴望自♥由♥意志
Morning, gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
Check this out.
瞧瞧这个
Fetch.
拿来
Come here, Chester. Come here.
过来 切斯特 过来
He fetches. That's one thing he has to unlearn.
他会叼回来 他不应该学这个
I told you, don't teach the dog recreational activities.
我说过 不能教狗狗娱乐活动
You brush your teeth with that? Today's focus is on control.
你用那个刷牙吗 今天的重点是控制
Start walking around in this area.
开始在这片区域走动
What the fuck was that? Scared the shit out of me.
搞什么鬼 吓死我了
I'm sorry, but your reaction's not important.
抱歉 但你们的反应不重要
The dog's is. They have to maintain focus
重要的是狗的反应 它们必须集中注意
even in the event of loud or startling noises.
即使出现响亮或惊人的响声
So what are you gonna do, make them deaf?
那你打算怎么做 把它们弄聋吗
That's a great idea: deaf dog, blind people.
这主意真棒 聋狗配盲人
You're a fucking genius. You teach the dog
你真♥他♥妈♥是天才 你们要拉住它们
by standing on his leash and saying "Chill."
并且说"冷静"
Chill? Chill.
冷静 冷静
Remember when I first started
记得刚开始的时候
I told you about Officer Rivera, you know,
我跟你说过里韦拉警官
what I'd done to him, you know, blinding him,
我对他的所作所为 弄瞎了他
and how I just wanted to do right?
我是如何想补偿
Yeah, you're doing that. Yeah,
是的 你现在就在补偿 是的
but I just want to do right by him direct.
但我想直接补偿他
I want Rivera to have Julie.
我想把朱莉给里韦拉
What's the man's status?
那个人的情况如何
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't heard from Eugene in a long time.
我很久没有尤金的消息了
Call him. Have him come in.
打给他 让他过来
We can talk, assess his want and need of a guide-dog.
我们可以谈谈 评估他对引导犬的需求
I'll try, but knowing how he feels about this place,
我会试试 不过鉴于他对这个地方的感觉
it's a long shot.
希望不大
Eugene, Tina, it's good to see you.
尤金 蒂娜 很高兴见到你们
You-- you're both looking well.
你们俩看起来气色不错
I'll take your word for that.
我相信你的话
I'm Alicia Hinden.
我是艾丽西娅·欣登
I appreciate your coming in.
感谢你们到来
Hello.
你好
So did you read the literature on the program?
你们看过这个计划的资料了吗
Yes.
是的
Sounds kind of interesting.
听起来挺有意思的
Yeah-- if you've got no other help.
是的 如果你无依无靠的话
Those dogs are for lonely people.
孤独者很需要这些狗
Eugene has me.
尤金有我
Actually, a guide-dog is not just for the person he's leading.
其实引导犬不只对他引导的人有帮助
He helps the whole family by freeing up your time.
他也节省了你的时间 从而帮助了整个家庭
I like helping my husband.
我喜欢帮助我丈夫
Tina, you would be helping your husband.
蒂娜 这能帮到你的丈夫
Oh yeah, like those interactions with Alvarez did.
是吗 像和阿尔瓦雷斯进行的那些互动一样
Look, I'm skeptical too.
我也很怀疑
I worked here, remember?
我在这工作过 记得吗
I can't believe these fucks are capable of any good.
我无法相信这些混♥蛋♥能做出什么好事
I mean, who teaches these dogs?
这些狗是谁训练的
The one that... we've got for you,
我们为你准备的那只
she was actually trained by Miguel Alvarez.
其实是米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯训练的
Are you fucking kidding?
你开什么玩笑
I knew that fucking cabron was behind this.
我就知道是那混♥蛋♥搞的鬼
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表