剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
**I wanna be*
*我渴望
**Free*
*自♥由♥
**Like the bluebirds*
*如蓝知更鸟
**Flying by me*
*伴我飞翔
**Like the waves*
*如滔滔海浪
**Out on the blue sea*
*在蓝色海洋中翻滚
**If your love has to tie me*
*若你的爱束缚我
**Don't try me, say goodbye*
*放我离去
**I wanna be*
*我渴望
**Free*
*自♥由♥
**Like the warm September wind, babe*
*如九月暖风 宝贝
**Say you'll always be my friend, babe*
*说你永远是我的朋友 宝贝
**We can make it to the end, babe*
*我们会白头偕老 宝贝
**Again, babe*
*再一次 宝贝
**I gotta say*
*我必须说
**I wanna be*
*我渴望
**Free*
*自♥由♥
**I wanna be*
*我渴望
**Free*
*自♥由♥
Omar, you suck!
奥马尔 你烂透了
**I wanna be*
*我渴望
**Free*
*自♥由♥
You're gloating. No, I'm not.
你很得意 不 我没有
You are. You're waiting for me to take back what I said,
你有 你等着我收回我说过的话
that you always bet on the impossible and lose.
说你总是对不可能的事孤注一掷 失败收场
Well, let me get you started.
我来帮你开个头吧
I was wrong... Timmy, you are so cute.
我错了 蒂莫 你真可爱
wrong... Very few men would find vindication
错了 监狱版的《明日之星》里
in the prison version of "Star Search."
极少人被证明是无辜的
Okay, okay, I'm gloating. But, you know, indulge me.
好吧 我很得意 不过 纵容我吧
Omar White was a lost cause, but I didn't give up on him.
奥马尔·怀特注定要失败 但我没有放弃他
I stayed by his side, and you know what?
我一直支持他 你知道吗
It's worth all the shit
哪怕他们中
that hasn't worked to see one of them, just one, pull through.
只有一个改邪归正 这一切也就值得了
Still ironing your own shirts, aren't you?
还是自己熨衬衫吗
You know, I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Tim loves his lost causes.
蒂姆喜欢注定的败局
I love when you read my mind. Try again.
我喜欢你猜我的心思 再来一次
Oh, what's up, dude?
怎么样 伙计
The poet got the cure. The poet got the cure.
诗人有办法 诗人有办法
I took a rain check.
这次不用了
I ain't need that shit, coz.
我不需要那玩意儿 兄弟
I mean, I went close, man, but then I said,
我差点就用了 但我对自己说
"Don't numb yourself. Feel it. Yeah."
"别麻痹自己 感受它 对"
You fucking with me? You fucking with me, right?
你耍我吗 你耍我吗
No, it's the tits that's fucking with you.
不 耍你的是毒品
Once again, with all due respect, Imam,
再说一次 恕我直言 阿訇
we are concerned with who you choose to spend your time with.
我们很关心你选择和谁待在一起
Am I close?
我说得对吗
I thought so.
我想也是
With all Omar White's put you through
奥马尔·怀特在这所谓的保护人关系中
in this so-called sponsorship,
让你遭受这一切后
now you two are buddybuddy? Yes.
你们居然成了好伙伴 是的
Because the alternative is repugnant to me.
因为其他选择令我反感
Meaning?
什么意思
There's been a largely unknown
我们的信仰中存在着
but disgusting stain upon our faith.
大量未知但令人厌恶的污点
It's an issue that I have ignored in my teachings to you.
在我教导你们时 我忽略了这点
Despite the Koran's forbiddance of slavery,
尽管《古♥兰♥经♥》禁止奴役
there's an evil tradition which continues to this day.
仍有一个邪恶的传统延续至今
Our islamic brothers of the north,
我们北方的伊♥斯♥兰♥兄弟
they capture our African brothers of the south
他们以阿♥拉♥之名俘虏了
all in the name of Allah,
我们南方的黑人兄弟
to islamicize people who look like you and me.
逼迫像你我一样的人信仰伊♥斯♥兰♥教
But we Muslims of America, we'll turn a blind eye to that
但我们美国穆♥斯♥林♥对此视而不见
because it doesn't fit the neat little package
因为这与白人基♥督♥徒奴役黑人
of white Christians enslaving blacks.
并不相同
I finally learned
我终于知道
that, in a sense, I was capturing people to our faith...
某种意义上 我是在逼别人接受我们的信仰
to serve my own needs.
满足我自己的需要
You consider your attempts at conversion a form of enslavement?
你认为你企图换一种方式奴役别人
Yes, to the degree that it has helped me maintain my self-image.
是的 以助我维持自我形象
And sometimes that degree has been a significant degree.
有时很大程度上如此
Then there's Adebisi.
然后是阿戴比斯
He was a black African man
他是黑人
who mocked and defied everything I wanted a black man to be.
他嘲笑和挑战了我对黑人的所有要求
The spirit of Adebisi did not bleed into me.
阿戴比斯的灵魂并未渗入我的身体
That's voodoo.
渗入的是巫毒
That didn't make me a violent man.
那并没让我变得暴♥力♥
I am a violent man,
我本来就暴♥力♥
like anyone else.
和其他人一样
Failing to win him over,
未能将他转变
I got rid of him.
我就放弃了他
If we as blacks and as Muslims
若我们作为黑人和穆♥斯♥林♥
are truly gonna fight for freedom...
真的想为自♥由♥而战
Omar White should be allowed to be who he is...
应该允许奥马尔·怀特保持自我
and I should be allowed to be who I am.
也应该允许我保持自我
So I thank Allah
所以我感谢阿♥拉♥
for this so-called sponsorship
他让我经历
that he has put me through.
这所谓的保护人关系
Prisoner #97R492:
囚犯编号♥ 97R492
James Robson;
詹姆斯·罗伯森
convicted November 7, 1997;
判刑日期 1997年11月7日
murder in the first degree, assault;
一级谋杀罪 攻击罪
sentence: life;
刑期 无期徒刑
up for parole in 25 years.
25年不得假释
Not much of a meal there. Yeah, nothing cold or crunchy.
吃这么少啊 对 生冷油炸都没要
Why? You on a diet?
怎么 你在减肥吗
'Cause it hurts, dipshit. Do I look fat to you?
因为吃了会疼 笨蛋 我看起来很肥吗
God damn it!
该死的
Suddenly ice cream, croutons--
突然之间 吃冰激凌和油炸面包丁
it's like getting your gums raked.
牙龈像是被刮过似的
What the fuck is that?
怎么会这样
They're probably recessive.
可能是牙龈萎缩
My old man had bad gums.
我老爹的牙龈也不好
When's the last time you got a cleaning?
你最后一次洗牙是什么时候
I don't know, five or six years.
我不知道 五六年了吧
I hate the fucking dentist.
我他妈讨厌牙医
Don't fuck around with your mouth. My old man didn't deal,
别和嘴过不去 我老爹不注意
his mouth ended up a train wreck.
结果嘴里跟车祸现场似的
If I was you, I'd see Dr. Faraj.
如果我是你 我会去看法拉医生
You don't wanna be slurping turkey milkshakes in middle age.
你可不会希望人到中年就只能喝火鸡奶昔
Faraj?
法拉
I don't want some sand-nigger's paws probing my mouth.
我可不想让中东黑鬼的爪子在我的嘴里捣鼓
They wear gloves now, you know,
他们戴手套
since AIDS came along.
从出现艾滋病后就开始了
Jesus, how long has it really been?
老天 你到底有多久没洗牙了
Aside from some cavities,
除了几颗蛀牙外
you can see that 10 and 11
还可以看到10号♥和11号♥牙齿
show significant recession in the gums--
牙龈有明显的萎缩
Meaning what? Meaning that surgery is recommended,
什么意思 意思是建议手术治疗
and I would say sooner rather than later.
我建议 宜早不宜迟
What kind of fucking surgery?
什么样的手术
Well, you have two choices.
你有两个选择
The conventional method
传统方法
is to take part of the tissue from the roof of your mouth
是从你的上颚取出部分组织
and graft it to your gums. Shit.
移植到你的牙龈中 靠
That sounds fucking painful. It is painful.
那听起来真♥他♥妈♥疼 是很疼
The alternative is an acellular dermal graft,
另一个选择是脱细胞真皮移植
where we use the gum tissue from a cadaver.
使用尸体的牙龈组织
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表