剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Yes, I think you'd be justified in stabbing him.
是的 我觉得你刺他是正当的
Horseshit.
放屁
Here's why
原因如下
and you gonna want to...
你们听了后
have Sister Pete send me to the State Asylum when you hear this one.
会想让彼特修女送我去州立精神病院
You two are exactly alike.
你们俩十分相似
What? You are crazy.
什么 你疯了
Listen to him.
听他说
You're both powerful men.
你俩都很强大
Not only natural born leaders,
你们不止是天生的领导者
but each of you has a vision of the world.
而且你们都拥有对世界的洞察力
And even though those visions are in direct opposition,
尽管这些洞察力完全对立
they do share some things in common.
但它们确实有共同之处
Like what?
比如呢
You both believe in your people,
你俩都相信你们的人♥民♥
in the rights of your people
相信你们的人♥民♥拥有的权利
and the god-given gifts owed to your people.
相信你们的人♥民♥天赋其权
You both believe that your people deserve a full life,
你们都相信你们的人♥民♥应该拥有圆♥满♥的人生
happiness,
幸福
security
安全
and--
以及
I don't know, I-- I--
我不知道 我 我
I guess that's all I have to say.
我想我要说的就是这些
That's good. That's-- that's enough for today.
讲得很好 今天就到这儿
I think we should think about what Tobias said
我认为我们应该想想托比亚斯说的话
and, come back tomorrow.
明天继续
Officer.
警官
Rapists, pedophiles, male hustlers--
强♥奸♥犯 娈童癖者 男妓
We got all kinds of men in OZ.
奥兹里三教九流应有尽有
Men who've turned sex into a crime.
他们把性变成犯罪
And for that they belong in the deepest recesses of our hell.
为此 他们应陷入这个最深层的地狱
But as we also know, sex is not necessarily love
但我们也知道 性未必等同于爱
and there are times when love itself will get you incarcerated.
有时候 爱本身会陷你于牢笼
Like Oscar Wilde,
比如奥斯卡·王尔德
who loved
因为爱
and lost two years of his life sitting in Reading Jail.
他在雷丁监狱服了了两年苦役
Two lips, maybe a little tongue
两片嘴唇 用上一点舌头
pressed against two other lips.
压在另两片嘴唇上
A simple kiss
一个简单的吻
can be more lethal that a gun.
可以比枪♥支♥更致命
Addiction is Satan's tool,
瘾是撒旦的工具
his evil system to keep our people down.
是他控制我们的邪恶系统
He supplies the drugs to our men and women
他向我们的人提供毒品
and then arrests them for using.
然后又以吸毒为由逮捕他们
He locks our sons and daughters in his prisons
他把我们的儿女关进监狱
and then walks away, a smile across his white face.
而后离去 惨白的脸上挂着狞笑
Mrs. Arif? I hate to--
阿瑞夫太太 我不想
some of the other passengers on board have asked me
有乘客让我
to ask you if you could keep your voice down.
请你小声些
Why? Because they don't wanna hear the truth?
为什么 因为他们不想听到真♥相♥吗
The drug policy in this country
这个国家的毒品政策
is excessive, oppressive and racist.
过当 压♥迫♥ 种族歧视
Be that as it may--
尽管如此
Instead of locking young black men behind bars
与其将年轻的黑人关进监狱
we ought to implement substance abuse treatment
我们应该落实药物滥用的治疗
which is less expensive and more productive.
这样花费更少更有效
I agree, but now is not the time.
我赞成 但现在不是时候
When is the time?
何时是时候
Did you know that the number of inmates in American prisons
你知道美国监狱的服刑人数
has more than tripled in the last 20 years?
在过去二十年增长了两倍多吗
Yes. Did you know
是的 你知道
that if the inmate population continues to grow exponentially
如果服刑人数继续这样迅猛增长
by the year 2053
到了2053年
the United States will have more people in prison than out?
美国服刑人数将比自♥由♥人还多吗
So, I ask you, Father,
那么我问你 神父
how long do we wait to change the way things are?
我们还要等多久才改变现状
Her baby's trying to sleep.
她的孩子想睡觉
Your husband's a drug addict?
你丈夫是瘾君子吗
He was, until he found Allah.
以前是 直到他找到阿♥拉♥
My son Augustus, he was too.
我儿子奥格塔斯 他也曾是瘾君子
70% of those arrested test positive for substance abuse.
那些被捕的人百分之七十药检呈阳性
Mrs. Arif Sonsyrea.
阿瑞夫太太 叫我桑锁娅
Sonsyrea...
桑锁娅
Your head's all crammed with facts and figures.
你的脑袋里塞满了事实和数字
But a cold hard fact is never as good as the simple truth.
但铁一般的事实永远比不上简单的真理
Your husband,
你丈夫
did he hurt you and your children while he was addicted?
他吸毒成瘾时伤害过你和孩子吗
Yeah. He became a thief.
是的 他成了小偷
And now? He struggled and he struggled
现在呢 他不断挣扎
and he fought his cravings.
与他的欲望斗争
With the help of Allah he is clean.
在阿♥拉♥的帮助下 他戒除了
And your children? They miss their father.
你的孩子呢 他们想念他们的父亲
But they have Allah now. Then, girl,
但他们现在有阿♥拉♥了 那么 孩子
that's the story you ought to be telling.
那才是你应该讲的故事
That's the stuff people need to hear.
那才是人们需要听到的东西
You're in a good mood today.
你今天心情不错
Yeah, man, my wife's coming to see me.
是的 我妻子要来看我
All right. Is she bringing the children?
很好 她带孩子来吗
No, Sonsyrea and I need some time, just the two of us.
不 桑锁娅和我需要独处
O'Reily. That man is an animal.
奥雷利 他是个禽兽
He murdered Patrick Keenan with such brutality.
他残忍♥地杀害了帕特里克·基南
Every time I see him I wonder how he lives with himself.
每次我见到他 都在想他何以自处
How you doing, Busmalis?
还好吗 布斯麦里斯
Eat up, Arif. Move it.
尽情吃 阿瑞夫 快走
Take over here for a second.
替我一会儿
Where the fuck is you goin', man?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿
O'Reily, relax.
奥雷利 放轻松
I haven't seen your brother since he checked out
自从你弟弟出了保护性监禁牢房♥
of protective custody. We're just catching up.
我就没见过他了 我们只是叙叙旧
I don't want you anywhere near him.
我不想你接近他
But Ryan, I like Henry.
但是瑞恩 我喜欢亨利
I told you, this guy's a scumbag.
我告诉过你 这家伙是个人♥渣♥
It takes one to know one.
彼此彼此
You on some kind of a kamikaze mission, Stanton?
你活得不耐烦了吗 斯坦顿
If I see you talking to Cyril again you're going down in flames.
我再看见你和西瑞尔说话 你就死定了
Later.
回见
What'd you say to him? Nothing.
你和他说了什么 没什么
Nothing.
真没什么
Jeez. Hey, you mick fucks.
老天 你们这些爱尔兰混球
We're working over here. You want to join us?
我们在干活呢 你们要来吗
You know I agonize and agonize over telling you
我挣扎了很久才来告诉你
I saw Ryan O'Reily murder Patrick Keenan.
我看到瑞恩·奥雷利谋杀了帕特里克·基南
Finally Minister Said convinced me to step forward and yet,
好不容易萨依德阿訇说服我站出来说出真♥相♥
O'Reily's never been charged.
奥雷利还是没受到任何指控
That's because I haven't been able to gather
那是因为我没有收集到
any concrete evidence against him.
任何不利于他的确凿证据
At this point, all I have is your testimony
目前 我只有你的一面之辞
and you won't even speak publicly.
你还不愿意公开
Or have you changed your mind?
还是你改变主意了
If I do, O'Reily will have me killed.
如果公开指证 奥雷利会害死我
Don't expect miracles.
别指望奇迹发生
I've been going over and over that moment in my mind,
我脑海里一遍遍回放当时的情景
trying to remember every detail and this might not be important,
努力回忆每个细节 这点可能不重要
But I think I saw O'Reily pull a shamrock off of Keenan's neck.
我想我见到奥雷利从基南的脖子上扯下三叶草
A shamrock? Yeah, a gold shamrock on a chain.
三叶草 对 三叶草金链
I see. Don't let this lie, warden.
明白了 别让这事不了了之 典狱官
Justice must be done.
正义必须伸张
O'Reily must be punished.
奥雷利必须接受惩罚
Stay back. But I've got a pain.
退回去 但我很痛
Where? In my heart.
哪里痛 心痛
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表