剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
OZ.
奥兹
OZ.
奥兹
OZ.
奥兹
OZ.
奥兹
OZ.
奥兹
OZ.
奥兹
OZ.
奥兹
OZ.
奥兹
OZ.
奥兹
OZ.
奥兹
The name on the street
道上的人都如此称呼
for the Oswald Maximum Security Penitentiary.
奥兹瓦尔德最高戒备监狱
Only, big news: They've changed the name.
不过 特大新闻 改名字啦
It's now called the Oswald State Correctional Facility,
现在叫奥兹瓦尔德州惩教所
Level Four.
四级戒备监狱
I don't know what the difference is.
我不知道有什么区别
Leo Glynn is still warden.
里昂·格林还是典狱官
Sister Pete Marie is still in psych.
彼特·玛丽修女还是心理医生
Tim McManus is still unit manager of Emerald City.
蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯还是翡翠城的负责人
And I know for damn sure none of us have changed.
我只知道 我们是一点儿都他妈没变
Beecher is still in the hospital after Schillinger and Keller broke his bones.
比彻被史林格和凯勒打断骨头后还在住院
Alvarez is still in solitary after blinding a CO.
阿尔瓦雷斯戳瞎狱警后还在禁闭
Adebisi, still in the loony ward, after changing hats.
阿戴比斯换了帽子后还在疯人院
Maybe it's truth in advertising.
也许换名本身说出了真♥相♥
Maybe by getting rid of the word "Penitentiary"...
也许把"监狱"两字弃之不用
the state is finally admitting that nobody's penitent.
政♥府♥终于承认了 没人监狱/忏悔
Nobody's sorry.
没人抱歉
Nobody.
没人
In an ongoing crusade to curb state spending...
为了继续削减政♥府♥支出
I have initiated a policy to put some government services...
我推动实施了一项新的政策 将部分政♥府♥服务
in the hands of outside contractors.
进行外包
Today I am pleased to announce...
今天 我很高兴地宣布
that Weigert, a private-managed care corporation...
威格特 这家私营医疗管理公♥司♥
will take over health maintenance in our prison system.
将接管监狱系统的健康服务
A move that will save taxpayers $28 million.
此一行动将为纳税人节约2800万
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
But cutting costs will not cut quality.
但是降低成本并不会降低质量
And so I'd like to introduce Dr. Frederick Garvey...
我很荣幸地介绍这位弗雷德里克·加维医生
who will head the Weigert team. Dr. Garvey.
他将负责领导威格特团队 加维医生
Thank you, Governor Devlin.
谢谢 德夫林州长
Weigert is dedicated to giving the best possible care...
威格特致力于用尽可能最好的医疗
to the 36,000 inmates currently serving time in our state.
服务本州现有在押的三万六千名犯人
We will do that by securing the best talent available.
我们会尽可能招募最优秀的人才
And though we can't guarantee everyone a job...
虽然我们不能保证每个人都保住工作
our hope is to keep as many staff members as possible...
我们仍希望能尽可能多地保留员工
offering competitive wages and benefits. Thank you.
提供有竞争力的工资和福利 谢谢
Solitary confinement.
禁闭
In 1831, Alexis de Tocqueville...
1831年 亚历西斯·德·托克维尔
visited this country to study our penal system.
访问本国 研究了我们的刑罚系统
American penitentiaries were considered the ideal,
美国的监狱被视为是理想的
enlightened way to rehabilitation.
文明的惩教系统
Putting a criminal in solitary allowed him time for quiet reflection.
把罪犯关禁闭 让他有充足的时间静静思考
But no man wants to think about himself all day...
但没有人想要天天自省
face the truth about himself every day...
天天面对自己的真♥相♥
for the rest of his life.
耗尽余生
"Alvarez, Miguel. "
阿尔瓦雷斯 米格尔
He's on 200 mils of Zoloft.
他用200毫升的左洛复
He has a history of depression with suicidal tendencies.
他之前有过抑郁和自杀倾向
Sister Pete Marie made this diagnosis?
是彼特·玛丽修女诊断的吗
In consultation with me.
跟我一起会诊的
I mean, Zoloft... it's just wasteful.
左洛复 浪费了
Alvarez is in solitary, probably for the rest of his life.
阿尔瓦雷斯在禁闭室 多半要在里边耗尽余生
What's the point of stuffing pills down his throat?
干嘛还要给他药吃
The man is no danger to anybody. Except himself.
他反正威胁不到别人了 会威胁到自己
Like I said, he can be self-destructive.
我说过了 他有自毁倾向
As of tomorrow, I'm taking Alvarez off the antidepressants.
从明天开始 我要撤掉阿尔瓦雷斯的抗抑郁药
Sorry, my hands are tied.
抱歉 我也有掣肘
When the Governor made this deal, the contract stipulated...
州长签约时 合同规定了
that Weigert was to run the medical side
威格特负责医疗方面的事务
without any interference from me.
我不得有任何干涉
Yeah, but, Leo, there's no one you can call?
但是 里昂 你就没人能打声招呼吗
The president of the company?
比如公♥司♥总裁
But, see, Weigert is a subsidiary of Medmore...
但是 威格特是梅摩尔的子公♥司♥
which is owned by a large conglomerate in Berlin...
所有者是柏林的一家大型集团公♥司♥
and mein German is none too good.
德国人不是吃素的
So this is it?
那就这样了
We just let Miguel Alvarez sink into depression? Is that it?
我们就任由米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯绝望抑郁 就这样
I guess I better get these meds to him while I still can.
我还是趁着现在 给他点药吧
Yeah. You better hurry.
是啊 快点儿吧
Listen, Miguel...
米格尔
I want to explain something to you.
我得跟你解释一件事
These pills that I've been giving you...
我给你的这些药
to make you feel better, to calm you down...
能让你感觉好点 镇静下来
I'm not going to bring them anymore.
但我无法再给你了
You're not gonna come see me?
你不来看我了
No.
不能
Not as often.
不能这么频繁了
My grandpa told me this.
我爷爷告诉过我
What do you mean?
什么意思
He told me yesterday
他昨天告诉我
you weren't going to come and visit me no more.
你不会再来看我了
Your grandfather?
你祖父
Yesterday?
昨天
Miguel, your grandfather's dead.
米格尔 你祖父死了
Don't go.
别走
I have other patients.
我还有其他病人
Miguel.
米格尔
You know, I...
我
I liked working in the ward as an orderly.
我很喜欢在病房♥当护理员
I liked working with you.
我很喜欢跟你一起工作
You cared.
你很善良
He told me that he spoke to his grandfather...
他告诉我他跟他祖父说话了
yesterday.
昨天
Anyway, Sister Pete Marie will still be monitoring him.
总之 彼特·玛丽修女会继续监控他
But you and Miguel
不过你和米格尔
have had a special relationship since he first came to OZ.
从他第一天进奥兹起就渊源颇深
So we just thought you should know.
所以我们想应该告诉你
I appreciate that. I was just about
谢谢 我正打算
to go over to solitary to distribute Holy Communion.
要去禁闭区分发圣餐
I know a hundred barrio boys like Miguel.
我认识很多像米格尔那样的拉美裔贫民区孩子
I watched a lot of them end up in a place like this.
我看着他们中很多人最后落到这个田地
I watched a lot of them die.
我看着他们中很多人死去
I'm not sure how many longer I can do this.
我不知道自己还能坚持多久
Thank you.
谢谢
Miguel?
米格尔
I came to offer you the Holy Sacrament.
我来给你发圣餐
I already told you that I can't go to Communion...
我已经告诉你了 我不能领圣餐
'cause before I go to Communion, I gotta go to confession...
因为领圣餐之前 我必须先告解/招供
and I can't confess.
而我不能招供
Why not?
为什么不
Could you leave us alone please?
请让我们独处一下好吗
Miguel, what you tell me is between you and God.
米格尔 你对我说的话是你和上帝之间的
I'm not competent to tell anyone.
我无权告诉任何人
Yeah. You know, it's the same drill, you know.
是啊 又开始那个循环了
I jabber on about how Rivera got blinded...
我说了里韦拉是怎么被戳瞎
and you tell me that I gotta do what's right.
你对我说 我得做出正确的事
And I gotta rat on everybody else who was involved?
我要供出其他涉案的人
I won't do that shit.
我不干那屁事
You won't, or you can't?
不干 还是不能
You took your vows going into priesthood, right?
你任神职是发过誓的 对吗
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表