剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
and Cyril O'Reily and God knows how many others.
和西瑞尔·奥雷利 天知道还有多少人
I never touched anybody.
我从来没碰过谁
You lying cock-sucking fuck!
你个该死的骗子
Tobias. How can you deny what you did?
托比亚斯 你怎么能否认你做过的事
Tobias! Officer! Get your fucking hands off me!
托比亚斯 来人 你♥他♥妈♥放开我
Stop it! Come on! Fuck you!
住手 来啊 操♥你♥妈♥
You fucking lying bitch! You lying fucking sack of shit!
你个该死的骗子 你放屁
Hey there, Petey.
好啊 彼得
Getting some shrink time? That's good.
来心理治疗啊 那很好
After a trauma like you went through,
经历过你那样的创伤
getting gang-raped and all...
被轮♥奸♥什么的
No!
不
it's healthy to talk about the experience.
谈谈那些经历确实有益
You probably shouldn't get too specific in the details, though.
不过可不要讲得太详细了
That might not be so healthy after all.
那可能就没那么有益了
Leave me alone.
走开
Sure. For now.
好 暂时这样
Keep your sunny side up.
凡事乐观点
Hello, Chris.
你好 克里斯
How are you?
你好吗
Well, I tell you,
我告诉你
being alone gives you an awful lot of time to think.
独处让人有很多时间去思考
I'm sitting here thinking about irony,
我坐在这儿思考着讽刺
the irony of my life.
我人生中的讽刺
I'm sorry I can't convince the warden to let you see Beecher.
抱歉我没能说服典狱官让你见比彻
He's not even allowing an exchange of letters.
他甚至不允许你们通信
Let me tell you,
老实告诉你
it was easier being apart when I was in Massachusetts.
我在马萨诸塞州时 分开没那么难熬
Knowing he's in this building...
明知道他就在这栋楼里
knowing that maybe he's behind that wall.
明知道也许他就在那堵墙后
You said you were gonna talk to a lawyer,
你说过你要和律师谈谈
that you'd get a defense lawyer for me.
你会帮我找一名辩护律师
The only way I'm seeing Beecher is if I beat this murder rap.
我见比彻的唯一办法 就是摆脱谋杀罪名
I'll know something shortly.
很快就会有消息
Meanwhile, keep the faith.
与此同时 坚守信念
Keep it where?
守在哪儿
What a nice surprise.
真是惊喜呀
My cell phone never seems to work in here,
我的手♥机♥似乎在这儿就不好用
so I asked Sister Pete Marie if I could use her phone.
所以我问彼特·玛丽修女借手♥机♥
I was talking to Freddy Rudolph about his hearing
我正和弗雷迪·鲁道夫谈他的听证会
and then Sister asked if I could speak with another prisoner.
然后修女问我是否可以和另一位犯人谈谈
Chris Keller.
克里斯·凯勒
What?
什么
Don't. Why?
别 为什么
Just don't. I've heard legends about Keller.
就是别 我听说过凯勒的传说
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Katherine...
凯瑟琳
I love you. And you love Keller, right?
我爱你 你也爱凯勒 对吗
I mean, you still love Keller, don't you?
你还爱着凯勒 对吗
If-if you meet him--
如果 如果你见到他
He's very seductive. He--
他很有魅力 他
You're gonna fall in love with him too.
你也会爱上他的
I'm willing to take that chance.
我愿意碰碰运气
Besides, I can't pass up the opportunity
再说 我不能错过
to meet my boyfriend's boyfriend.
见我男朋友的男朋友的机会
Here you go, Keller.
给 凯勒
Bag of Atomic Fireballs per your request.
按你的要求 一袋原子火球糖
Thanks, Claire.
谢谢 克莱尔
You know I was needing a little something to suck on.
你知道我需要点东西吮吸
Warden finds out I smuggled them in for you, he'll have my ass.
典狱官若知道我偷带给你 他会打我屁屁
What a great ass it is.
多火♥辣♥的屁屁啊
You're bad. So spank me.
你真坏 那就打我呀
You got a visitor, Keller.
有人要见你 凯勒
Hello.
你好
I'm Katherine McClain from the Alliance for Prisoner Rights.
我是犯人♥权♥益联盟的凯瑟琳·迈克莱恩
Sister Pete Marie asked me to stop by.
彼特·玛丽修女让我过来
Can we be alone? We'll be right outside.
我们能单独待一会吗 我们就在外面
Did you kill those three men?
你有杀那三个人吗
You get right to the point, don't you?
你挺直接的 对吧
I don't have a lot of time.
我时间不多
I got nothing but time.
我有的是时间
Maybe not.
不一定
You're facing the death penalty.
你面临的是死刑
I'm not afraid to die.
我不怕死
I just wanna die for the right reason.
我只想死得其所
And the right reason would be... Love.
怎样才是死得其所 为爱
We have a mutual friend.
我们拥有共同的朋友
Yeah, who? Tobias Beecher.
是吗 谁 托比亚斯·比彻
Oh, wait...
等等
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You're the one that tried to help Toby with his parole.
你是想帮托比假释的那位
Yes. And he wrote me about you.
是的 他写信跟我提过你
Yeah, what did he say?
是吗 他怎么说的
He loves you. You'll understand my dilemma now.
他爱你 你应该能明白我的两难处境
You see, if you fry, you're a memory.
你瞧 如果你死了 你就只是个回忆
If I get you off, you and Toby will be reunited.
如果我帮你脱罪 你和托比就会团聚
So now I know you'll do everything in your power to get me off.
那我知道你会竭尽全力帮我脱罪了
And why's that? Because if you love Toby as much as I do,
为什么 如果你像我这么爱托比
then you want him to be happy.
你就会想他快乐
Reuniting us will make him happy.
让我们团聚会让他快乐
Yeah.
是的
Counselor.
律师
Did you kill those three men? No.
那三个人是不是你杀的 不
Fuck you! Shut the fuck up!
操♥你♥妈♥ 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
You fucking cunt! You fucking cunt!
你个该死的贱♥人♥ 你个该死的贱♥人♥
Prisoner number 02G561
囚犯编号♥ 02G561
and number 02W562:
和编号♥ 02W562
Adam Guenzel and Franklin Winthrop;
亚当·格温兹和富兰克林·温思罗普
convicted January 14, 2002;
判刑日期 2002年1月14日
rape, attempted murder in the first degree;
强♥奸♥罪 一级谋杀未遂罪
sentence: 28 years;
刑期28年
up for parole in seven.
七年不得假释
Okay, let's go.
好了 走吧
Come on.
快
Come on over here, boy!
到这儿来 小子
That one's yours.
那是你的床
This'll be the first time I ever had to make my own bed.
这是我第一次必须自己铺床
Adam, take my word,
亚当 相信我
nothing you experienced growing up in Broun Park
你在博朗公园的成长经历
has prepared you for OZ.
对你在奥兹的生活毫无帮助
I know it's hard,
我知道这不容易
but I'll be here for you, I promise.
但我会陪着你 我保证
Your dad was my scoutmaster, for God's sake.
你♥爸♥可是我的童子军团长 拜托
You have to understand something.
有件事你得明白
That girl Franklin and I raped--
富兰克林和我强♥奸♥的那位女孩
we were drunk, all three of us partying.
我们当时喝醉了 我们三人一起玩乐
I blacked out.
我失去知觉了
I'd never meant to hurt her.
我从来没想过伤害她
Yeah, but you did.
是吧 但你确实伤害了
That's why you're standing where you're standing.
所以你才来到这里
Don't forget that, ever.
永远别忘了这一点
The guilt may keep you sane.
这种罪恶感会让你保持清醒
Yeah.
是的
Get settled,
安顿好
and I'll introduce you around.
我带你到周围熟悉熟悉
You need a helping hand there, pretty boy?
需要帮手吗 小帅哥
You ever suck cock before?
吸过老二吗
Back off, Clarence.
走开 克拉伦斯
All right, Vern. No need to get testy.
好吧 弗农 不用紧张
You okay?
你没事吧
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表