剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
OZ.
奥兹
The name on the street
道上的人都如此称呼
for the Oswald State Correctional Facility,
奥兹瓦尔德州惩教所
level four.
四级戒备监狱
You may have heard on the news that we've been having a little...
你大概看过新闻了 我们这儿有一点点
tension around here.
气氛紧张
After 14 fun-filled days of sitting in your cells
在牢房♥里连续十四天愉快地
smelling your roomie's farts,
闻着室友的臭屁
a man is ready to forgive everybody for everything,
让人简直愿意宽恕一切
just to come up for air.
只要能喘口新鲜气儿就行
Attention, the following will step out of their pods:
注意 以下人员走出牢房♥
93A234, Adebisi;
93A234 阿戴比斯
97A622, Arif;
97A622 阿瑞夫
97S444, Said;
97S444 萨依德
99P334, Pinkerton;
99P334 平克顿
95B327, Bismilla;
95B327 比斯米拉
85T612, Tyrell;
85T612 泰勒尔
95W856, Wolfie;
95W856 沃尔夫
and 88A578, Ahmad.
88A578 阿哈默德
Get in line behind officer Howard.
排队跟着霍华德警官
All right, that's it, move it along.
就这样 往前走
Let's go. Move it along.
走 动作快点
What the fuck is going on?
这他妈什么回事
What do you mean?
怎么了
They're taking all the niggers.
他们调走了所有的黑鬼
All right, quiet.
好了 安静
I said quiet!
我说了安静
Shut up now!
给我闭嘴
For the past two weeks,
过去的两周
we have been in 24-hour lockdown.
我们实行了全天候的一级防范禁闭
Now I'm not gonna go into the specifics
我就不提是什么原因
as to what caused this situation.
造成这一情况了
You know it.
你们都清楚
I've brought you together to say this:
今天叫你们过来是要告诉你们
When the lockdown ends
一级防范禁闭几时能结束
depends on you.
取决于你们
It is my intention to put this prison
我是想让监狱
back on a routine schedule.
恢复正常秩序
But hear me good,
但是你们给我听好了
if there is one single incident
只要有任何一起暴♥力♥事件
of race-related violence,
涉及种族问题
I will lock you away again,
我就再把你们关起来
black and white,
不管黑人白人
24-7,
全天候关
for the rest of your fucking lives.
关他妈一辈子
See?
瞧见没
All that shit you talk ain't gonna do nothing.
你说的鬼话一点用都没有
Be patient, Kenny, I have a plan.
耐心点 肯尼 我自有计划
Is Glynn fucking crazy?
格林他妈的疯了吗
This ain't over.
这还没完
I know, the niggers are up to something.
我知道 那些黑鬼肯定有所图谋
And so with order restored,
随着秩序的恢复
Warden Leo Glynn has ended the lockdown.
典狱官里昂·格林结束了一级防范禁闭
In a related story,
另据有关报道
the wife of inmate Hamid Khan
囚犯哈米德·可汗的妻子
has won a State Supreme Court ruling
获得州最高法♥院♥裁决支持
to have her husband removed from life support.
得以移除其丈夫的生命维持系统
Khan, who was serving a 10-year sentence for aggravated assault,
可汗因严重攻击罪被判10年监禁
went into a coma after being hit in the head during a prison boxing match.
在监狱的拳击赛中被击中头部导致脑死亡
McManus wants to see you.
迈克麦纳斯想见你
The family's in with Khan now
可汗的家人现在都在他身边
saying their final farewells.
作最后的道别
And they've asked that you
他们想请你
say a prayer over the body, just before the end.
为他做临终祷告
Bearing in mind what happened between Khan and I,
考虑到可汗和我之间的恩怨
I'm honored they asked for me.
我对此深感荣幸
With Brother Khan gone,
可汗兄弟走了
we'll need someone to lead us.
我们需要有人来领导
I bet I know who you have in mind.
我知道你想选谁
Yourself.
你自己
Yes.
是的
But I need to know, Said,
但我得知道 萨依德
will you oppose me?
你会反对我吗
No, Arif.
不会 阿瑞夫
I've lost the taste.
我对这个不感兴趣了
The taste? For power.
哪个 权力
I hope you use yours more wisely than I did.
希望你比我善用权力
Let's go.
我们走
The man I hit,
我打的那个人
is he getting better?
他好点了吗
Yeah, he'll be fucking fine in about 10 minutes.
是的 他十分钟后就他妈全好了
Now go to sleep, Cyril. Now.
现在去睡觉 西瑞尔 快点儿
Allah, forgive him and have mercy upon him.
真♥主♥啊 宽恕他 怜悯他
Give him peace and pardon him.
赐其安宁 赦免他
What do you want? You killed me, Cyril.
你要怎样 你杀了我 西瑞尔
I didn't mean to. Then what about him?
我不是有意的 那他呢
Who is that?
他是谁
It's Preston Nathan, Gloria's husband.
他是普勒斯顿·内森 格劳丽亚的丈夫
We're never gonna leave you, Cyril.
我们永远不会放过你 西瑞尔
We're gonna be right here inside your head forever.
我们会永远留在你脑中
For all eternity.
永生永世
Cyril, Cyril!
西瑞尔 西瑞尔
Wake up! Wake up!
醒来 醒来
It's all right.
没事的
My brother Cyril, you know he keeps on having those terrible nightmares.
我弟弟西瑞尔 一直在做噩梦
The valium is not helping him to sleep?
吃安定也没用吗
No. We gotta try something else.
没用 得试试别的法子
As I said before, the nightmares are rooted in
我说过了 噩梦源于
his guilt for causing those deaths.
他杀人后的罪恶感
Yeah.
是啊
And the cure for your brother is to alleviate his guilt.
治愈你弟弟的方法 是减轻他的罪恶感
And, in the case of Hamid Khan,
就哈米德·可汗来说
I'm not even sure that's possible.
我不认为有这种可能性
However, with Gloria Nathan's husband--
不过 格劳丽亚·内森的丈夫
I'll do anything. Anything.
我愿意做任何事 任何事
You heard about the interaction program I started?
你听说过我发起的互动活动吗
Victims and/or victims' families
受害人或其家人
sit down with the person who hurt them and talk.
与袭击者坐在一起交谈
Talk about what? Their feelings, their anger, whatever.
谈什么 他们的感受 愤怒 诸如此类
And, the guilty person gets a chance
内疚者有机会
to express remorse.
倾诉悔意
Yeah, okay.
那好
Yeah, sign Cyril up for that program. Wait a minute.
好 西瑞尔报名参加 等等
Both of you. What?
你们俩一起 什么
I am not about to ask Gloria and Preston's parents to join us
要想我邀请格劳丽亚和普勒斯顿的父母
unless you both participate.
就要你们俩都参与
I got no problem with that.
我没意见
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
I can't even be in the same room with the O'Reily brothers.
我甚至无法跟奥雷利兄弟共处一室
It makes my skin crawl.
让我毛骨悚然
This is a chance to put the past to rest.
这是个放下过去的机会
I could give a shit about Cyril O'Reily sleeping better.
我才不在乎西瑞尔·奥雷利睡得好不好
Hell, I'll quadruple his dosage of valium,
靠 我会给他四倍的安定剂量
maybe he'll sleep permanently.
也许他就不会醒了
Gloria, this is not about Cyril and you know it.
格劳丽亚 这不光是为了西瑞尔 你心里明白
This could give Preston's mom and dad a chance to have closure.
这可以让普勒斯顿的父母彻底放下
You could have closure.
你也可以放下
Closure?
放下
People always think I'm a nurse.
人们总当我是护士
No matter how many times they hear me referred to as Dr. Nathan,
不管我告诉他们多少次是内森医生
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表