剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Here are some scary facts about impotence:
关于阳痿的恐怖事实
10 to 20 million Americans suffer from it,
有一两千万的美国人患有阳痿
85% due to physical causes not related to the penis;
85%是由于与阴♥茎♥无关的生理原因
10% suffer because of psychological reasons;
10%是由于心理原因
and scariest of all, for 5% of the men who are impotent,
最恐怖的是 还有5%的阳痿患者
the cause is unknown.
原因不明
Jesus.
天啊
Don't do this to me, Vern.
别这么对我 弗农
You guys are all I got in here.
我在这儿只有你们
It's not my choice, James.
我也身不由己 詹姆斯
We've got a charter we gotta follow.
我们必须遵守原则
You know that charter better than anybody.
你比谁都了解我们的原则
I asked the fuckin' dentist.
我问过那该死的牙医
He said he put white man's gums in my mouth.
他说给我嘴里装的是白人的牙龈
White. Really?
白人的 真的
'Cause that bruise Dr. Faraj planted on your cheek is blue.
法拉医生打在你脸上的伤还青着呢
That tells me you didn't get the answer you were looking for.
这说明 你根本没得到你想要的答案
Tomorrow you're moving to another cell.
明天你就转到别的牢房♥去
There's Robson. You were right, Imam.
是罗伯森 你说得没错 阿訇
Allah has punished him for his sins.
阿♥拉♥已经降罪于他了
How's the mouth? Arif.
嘴巴如何了 阿瑞夫
Fuck you.
去你的
Robson.
罗伯森
Despite all you done, my heart goes out to you.
尽管不齿你的所作所为 我仍为你感到伤心
God is trying to teach you something.
上帝在教育你
Please be smart enough to learn.
放聪明点 好好听着吧
Yeah.
对
He's saying my friends will take me back.
他说我的朋友会接受我回去
I'll make them take me back.
我会让他们接受我回去的
Lookie here, my step-brother.
瞧瞧 我的继兄弟啊
Feels good talking with a black man's gums, don't it?
用黑人的牙龈说话挺爽 是吧
I need a shitload of tits, now.
我需要毒品 快
You? All that Aryan drug-free bullshit just bullshit, ain't it?
你 雅利安那套不碰毒的屁话全是屁话 是吧
Will you shut your fucking corn-trap and hook me?
你♥他♥妈♥能不能闭嘴 马上给我白粉
Or I can take my cash elsewhere. All right, man.
不然我拿钱到别处买♥♥ 好吧
Shit! Guard! Officer!
靠 警卫 警官
One of the physical causes of impotence
阳痿的生理原因之一
is lack of frequent spontaneous erections.
是缺乏惯常的自然勃起
In other words,
换句话说
you can't get it up...
站不起来
because you don't get it up.
因为不站起来
Because you can't get it up,
因为站不起来
because you don't get it up...
因为不站起来
either way, you're fucked.
不管怎样 都完蛋
I can't get it up.
我站不起来
Miguel Alvarez is up for parole again.
米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯又申请假释了
So what? He'll just get rejected, same as last time.
那又如何 他只会被拒 跟上次一样
Maybe not.
也许不会
Tim, come on.
蒂姆 得了吧
With all the shit he's pulled, the board's not gonna let him go free.
他干得那些烂事 委员会不会释放他
Alvarez is a changed man.
阿尔瓦雷斯已经改过自新了
He's really trying to stay out of trouble.
他真的不想惹麻烦
Bullshit. Look, I know he did a good job training the seeing-eye dog,
胡扯 我知道他训练导盲犬做得不错
but one pooch hardly balances out his criminal record.
但一件好事顶不了其他的犯罪记录
I'm writing a letter to the board recommending parole.
我在给委员会写一封推荐假释信
Alicia Hinden, who ran the program, is gonna do the same thing.
负责这一项目的艾丽西娅·欣登也会写信
And if Ray Mukada were here, he would too.
如果雷·穆卡达在 他也会
Tim, do you honestly believe Miguel Alvarez
蒂姆 你真的相信米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯
is ready to rejoin society?
可以重返社会了吗
Six months ago the dink was in solitary
六个月前他还在禁闭室
smearing shit on his cell wall.
挖粪涂墙
I know there's been bad blood between you and Alvarez
我知道你从他进来的第一天开始
almost since the day he arrived.
就对他有意见
What are you saying, my judgment is clouded? Fuck you.
你什么意思 说我判断有误 去你的
Have you spoken to him since? No!
你之后有没有跟他谈过 没有
Don't you think you owe him that? Owe him?
你不觉得你欠他次谈话吗 欠他
Not warden to prisoner, man to man.
不是典狱长对犯人 是男人对男人
If a person's trying to change,
要是一个人想改变
shouldn't we acknowledge that? Not in Alvarez's case.
我们不该去了解下吗 阿尔瓦雷斯就不可能
Leo... No, damn it, no, hell, no!
里昂 不行 靠 不行就是不行
You file your fuckin' letters of recommendation, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥写你的推荐信 对吧
I'll call Steve Dawkins myself and put an end to this bullshit.
我亲自打电♥话♥给史蒂夫·道金斯 叫停这闹剧
Thanks for setting up the parole hearing, McManus.
谢谢你举♥行♥假释听证会 迈克麦纳斯
To tell you the truth, Miguel,
坦白说 米格尔
these parole board hearings...
这些假释听证会
your chances for release are a long shot.
让你获释的几率很小
No, no, no, no. I got a good feeling.
不不不不 我预感挺好
I got a good feeling. I got my "A" game on.
我预感挺好 我看有戏
God, it'd be great just to get away from OZ, you know?
天 能离开奥兹真是太好了
I could see Maritza. She's been let out of Parker Women's.
我可以见到玛瑞扎 她已经从帕克尔女子监狱出狱了
She's got a job. You know, she's got her life on course.
她有了工作 生活回到了正轨
Shit, maybe I can have another baby, you know?
靠 没准我还能再有个孩子
I just gotta let the parole board people
我一定得让假释委员会
understand that I can do that too, you know?
明白我可以重头再来的
That I know in my heart that I'm ready.
我知道我可以了
It's a pleasure to meet you guys, you know.
很荣幸见到各位
Yeah, my... dad
我爸爸
and my... grandfather
我爷爷
were both incarcerated in here.
都曾经在这里坐牢
Excuse me? Alvarez, what are you doing?
什么 阿尔瓦雷斯 你干什么
I'm just practicing my answers for the parole board hearing.
我在练习我在听证会上的回答
Count!
点名
Pretty boy, man!
小白脸
Charlie Brown.
史努比的主人
Maritza.
玛瑞扎
Maritza.
玛瑞扎
Maritza, mi amor.
玛瑞扎 我的爱
Fuck you. Careful, Miguel.
操♥你♥妈♥ 小心点 米格尔
You wouldn't want a smudge on that record this late in your parole.
假释在即 你现在可不想记录上留污点吧
Shut the fuck up!
闭上你的臭嘴
You know what would be a terrible tragedy?
那会是何等的悲剧啊
Just before you got out, if Maritza...
不过没等你出去 玛瑞扎
has some kind of accident.
可能就出事了
You hurt her...
你敢碰她
you're dead.
就死定了
You fuck with my parole, you're dead.
你搞砸我的假释 就死定了
You're so fuckin' beautiful when you're angry.
你发火时真是太迷人了
All right, Mr. Alvarez, that was a very lovely speech you just made.
好了 阿尔瓦雷斯先生 你刚才的发言很精彩
But now we'd like to ask you some questions.
但是我们想让你回答一些问题
Mr. Dawkins, you can ask me whatever you want.
道金斯先生 你可以随便问我
You were convicted of beating a 75-year-old man,
你殴打一名75岁的老人
then cutting his face, all because his car scraped yours.
刮了他的脸 就因为他的车刮了你的车
Yeah, I wasn't myself that day.
是 我那天失控了
Once you were here in Oswald, you cut your own face
你一进到奥兹瓦尔德 就刮了自己的脸
and later tried to hang yourself in your cell.
后来还想在囚室上吊
Were you yourself either of those days?
你那些天也全失控了吗
Last year you masterminded an escape from Oswald.
去年你策划了从奥兹瓦尔德越狱
I didn't mastermind an escape.
我没有策划越狱
Busmalis was digging a tunnel and I was fearing for my life...
布斯麦里斯挖了个洞 我怕这辈子永远
You were one of the major leaders in the riot
你是暴♥动♥中的主要头目之一
and hurt a number of people, including an officer, Joseph Mineo.
伤了很多人 包括一名警官 约瑟夫·米尼奥
He was making a move on me...
他当时想对我动
Later, you poked out the eyes of another officer, Eugene Rivera.
后来 你又戳瞎了另一名警官 尤金·里韦拉
Then you murdered two fellow prisoners,
后来你又谋杀了两名犯人
Carlo Ricardo and a Jorge Vasquez.
卡洛·里卡多和豪尔赫·瓦斯克斯
So, my question is,
我的问题是
what the fuck makes you think
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会认为
we should set you free, you little prick?
我们应该释放你 你个贱♥人♥
Knock it off!
住手
Knock it off!
住手
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表