剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
'Cause I know how you priests don't go in for girls.
因为我知道你们牧师不泡妞
You know, actually Oh no, I'm sorry.
其实 不 抱歉
That came out wrong. I mean...
我不是这意思 我是说
You swear to God you'll never have sex.
你们向上帝起誓 决不性♥交♥
Well yes, but Do you know my brother?
是的 但是 你认识我哥哥吗
Sure, he comes to Mass every Sunday.
当然 他每个礼拜日都会来参加弥撒
Enrique? At Mass?
恩里克 参加弥撒
Jesus, he must be bored out of his mind.
老天 他一定是无聊疯了
Oh no, I'm so--
不 我很
That came out wrong.
我又说错话了
I'm sure you give a very cheery service, father.
我相信你主持的仪式一定很不错 神父
Only my brother is not like,
只不过我哥哥不像是
You know, of the churchgoing variety.
那种经常去做礼拜的人
I got to admit that most of the guys just come
我承认 很多人来此
because they want a break the monotony.
只是想从单调的生活里暂时解脱
I haven't seen Enrique in three years.
我三年没见恩里克了
Been in South Beach.
我去了迈阿密南海滩
What were you doing down there?
你去那儿做什么呢
Bartending, mostly.
主要是调酒
I tried to go for some modeling jobs 'cause I got a good figure,
我试过当模特 因为我身材不错
but, you know, I wasn't willing to play the games.
但是我不愿意遵守潜规则
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我的意思吧
Yeah, I think I do.
是的 我想我明白
The guys try to take advantage, huh?
那些男人想占便宜吧
Exactly, which is why I need to speak to Enrique.
没错 所以我要和恩里克谈谈
'Cause one certain guy took too much advantage.
因为有个人占便宜占得太狠了
My fucking husband.
我那该死的丈夫
He hurt you?
他伤害你
I loved that Cuban cocksucker with all of my heart
我全心全意爱过那个古巴王八蛋
and he cuts a chunk out of me.
他切了我这么大一个口子
I need Enrique to talk to Xavier.
我要让恩里克去和泽维尔谈谈
To call him from OZ?
从奥兹给他打电♥话♥吗
My brother's voice travels far.
我哥声名远播
He don't need a phone, if you know what I'm saying.
他不需要电♥话♥ 你应该知道我的意思吧
No, please don't tell me any more.
不 别再跟我说了
You're a priest. You can't say nothing to nobody.
你是牧师 你不能跟任何人说的
That's only during confession.
那是在告解时
We're not in a confessional, we're on a bus.
我们不是在告解室 这是在车上
Don't get so technical. Annette,
别这么死板嘛 安妮特
What you're about to ask your brother is wrong.
你打算让你哥哥做的事是错的
Bullshit! Look at my arm.
放屁 看看我的胳膊
I didn't say that what your husband did was right.
我并不是说你丈夫做得对
I'm just saying that's not gonna solve the problem.
我只是说那样解决不了问题
Fuck you,
操♥你♥妈♥
you self-righteous jizzball.
你个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
You don't know dick about dick.
你懂个屁
And that came out exactly the way I meant it.
我就是这个意思
Listen up.
听好了
When I give the order,
我一下命令
you are to walk from your cell and form a single line.
你们就从牢房♥里出来 排成一列
Step out.
出来
All right. Hey, what's going on?
好了 怎么回事
No talking.
不准说话
Holy shit. New and improved.
靠 全新改良了
No talking.
不准说话
Okay. During the reconstruction we discovered
好了 重建的时候我们发现
that there are problems in the air ducts throughout the building.
整栋楼的通风管有些问题
We need to clean out the ducts in solitary.
我们需要清理禁闭室的管道
And so, until that job is complete,
因此 在清理完成之前
I'm going to put you all back into gen pop.
我打算放你们回囚区
There you go. Awesome.
这才对嘛 太好了
No talking. I didn't say shit.
不准说话 我啥都没说
Now this is a second chance for you slugs.
这是你们这群人♥渣♥的第二次机会
If you behave yourself over the next few days,
如果你们在接下来的日子好好表现
You won't have to return to solitary, understood?
你们就不用再回禁闭室了 明白吗
Don't fuck this opportunity up. Warden?
别搞砸这次机会 典狱官
Exactly what is the problem with the air ducts?
通风管到底有什么问题
That's none of your concern, White.
不关你的事 怀特
What air duct? That's the air we breathe, right?
什么通风管 是我们呼吸的空气 是吧
What part of "No talking" don't you understand? Shit, damn, man.
"不准说话" 听不懂吗 靠
I've got a constitutional right to breathe fresh air. Yeah?
我有呼吸新鲜空气的宪法权利 是吗
I mean, fuck a duck. Breathe, brother, breathe.
去他妈的 深呼吸 兄弟 深呼吸
Where are you going? See McManus.
你去哪儿 见迈克麦纳斯
He ain't here. Get back in line.
他不在这儿 回队伍里去
Welcome home, Miguel.
欢迎回来 米格尔
I've been hoping and praying for this day.
我一直盼着这天
We've got unsettled business, you and me.
我们还没完呢 你和我
Oh yeah? You killed my boys
是吗 你杀了我兄弟
Carlo Ricardo and Jorge Vasquez.
卡洛·里卡多和豪尔赫·瓦斯克斯
You gotta pay.
你得付出代价
Spit, sweat, blood.
口水 汗水 血液
What?
什么
Bodily fluids, you know. Fluids the body produces.
体液 身体产生的液体
Piss and tears.
尿液和泪水
Some are voluntary, some not so voluntary.
有些是自发的 有些不是
When I was in my cubbyhole, you know,
待在我的小窝的时候
I had a lot of time to think about my fluids.
我有许多时间去想我的体液
My juices, you know. My shit.
我的体液 粪便
You're fucking nuts, Alvarez.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个疯子 阿尔瓦雷斯
That's right. Right. That's me, I'm fucking nuts.
没错 我就是 我他妈是个疯子
You say I gotta pay?
你说我得付出代价
Fine, put this on my tab, okay?
好 那这个也记我账上吧
Hey, what the fuck is going on in here?
这儿到底怎么回事
We're taking showers. With your clothes on?
我们在洗澡 穿着衣服洗吗
Up against the wall. Come on, move it.
靠墙站好 快点
What, me too?
什么 我也要
Naw, I can see you're clean.
不用 看得出来你什么都没带
All right, confine these two dinks to their cells.
好了 把这俩蠢货关在他们的牢房♥里
Put Guerra in the cage.
把格拉关进笼子里
Come on, move it. Got anything else to say, Alvarez?
快点 还有话要说吗 阿尔瓦雷斯
Man is 80% water.
人体百分之八十是水
Hey, Miguel. You are one lucky fuck.
米格尔 你是个幸运的混♥蛋♥
Oh, yeah, that's me.
没错 我正是
You know, I'm Mr. Lucky.
我是幸运先生
You know Guerra wants you dead
你知道格拉想你死
and I can yank him off your ass.
我能让他不找你麻烦
If I do what, huh?
只要我做什么
If I kill somebody for you?
只要我为你杀人吗
Those days are gone, chica.
那些日子一去不复返了 小子
Those days are long gone.
那些日子一去不复返了
See, I got no interest in sniffing the butthole.
瞧 我可没兴趣拍马屁
You won't survive solo. You ain't got the balls.
你一个人活不下来的 你没种
Ain't got what? Balls cojones, pendejo.
没什么 种 蛋蛋
That's what I'm saying. Ah, bolitas, right.
我就是这意思 蛋蛋 没错
You see this?
看到这个吗
I did that. Yeah.
我♥干♥的 是的
Cut my own face, you know what I'm saying?
割我自己的脸 懂我意思吗
I shoved a shank in Rivera's eyes.
我刺了里韦拉的双眼
You know what I'm saying? I slit Vasquez's throat.
懂我意思吗 我还割了瓦斯克斯的喉咙
You know what I'm saying?
你懂我意思吗
I handle a knife better than a fucking surgeon.
我♥操♥刀比他妈外科大夫还牛
I got nothing to prove to you, brother.
我没啥要向你证明的 兄弟
Nothing.
没啥了
Come on, get the fuck out of my face!
快点 你♥他♥妈♥给我滚开
Muévete, Muévete, hombre.
快滚 老兄
Giles.
贾尔斯
Don't think I've forgotten about you sticking me.
别以为我忘了你刺过我
Little fucking cocksucker.
该死的小王八蛋
This incident with Giles concerns me, Alvarez.
我很关心你和贾尔斯这次事件 阿尔瓦雷斯
You want to stay out of solitary,
你不想进禁闭室
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表