剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
You want me to be fuckin' happy about that?
你♥他♥妈♥还想让我高兴
McManus, it is not that simple. Ms...
迈克麦纳斯 不是这么简单 麦
Yes, it is that fuckin' simple, Said.
就是这么简单 萨依德
Don't you be looking to her for help.
你别指望她帮你了
I've made my decision.
我已经做出决定了
The rule book says solitary.
规矩说要关禁闭
I'm playing by the rule book this time.
这次我就按规矩办
And if he had done this to protect you instead of me,
如果他这么做是为了保护你而非我
would you be sending him away?
你还会禁闭他吗
Shut up, or you're going with him.
闭嘴 不然你也关禁闭
McManus! McManus! McManus!
迈克麦纳斯 迈克麦纳斯 迈克麦纳斯
That wasn't for you, Ellie.
不是因为你 埃莉
No, no, that was genuine rage.
不不 这是真怒
I remember it well.
我记忆犹新
Tim...
蒂姆
you think I divorced you
你以为我和你离婚
because you wanted to come to Oswald and build Emerald City,
是因为你想到奥兹瓦尔德建造翡翠城
but that's not true.
但其实不是
You want to know what made me leave?
你想知道我为什么要离开你吗
Your relentless, unflappable,
因为你百折不挠 镇定自若
never-say-never idealism.
永不言败的理想主义
You would have preferred me cynical?
你宁可我愤世嫉俗吗
No!
不
You want to save the world
你想拯救世界
and when you realize you can't,
当你意识到你办不到的时候
you crucify yourself and everyone around you.
你就牺牲自己和你身边的人
This nonsense,
简直莫名其妙
where it's up to you to change everything for the better...
你非要改造世界
your wife, your prisoners,
改造妻子 改造囚犯
whoever else until we all fit your ideals.
要我们达到你理想主义的要求
Isn't it time to see that for the pride that it is?
还不承认这是出于你的骄傲吗
Go on. No.
继续 不了
I'll just go.
我走了
Minister?
阿訇
Look, whatever it is that you want...
不管你要什么
it can wait.
先等等
What I want is for you not to blame yourself
我只想要你不要
for what happened to Omar White.
为奥马尔·怀特的事自责
Like I said, what you want...
如我所说 不管你要什么
can wait.
先等等
**Amazing grace*
*奇妙恩典
**How sweet the sound*
*声音多么甜美
**That saved a wretch*
*拯救苦难
*Like me... *
如我
Will you shut the fuck up?!
你♥他♥妈♥能不能闭嘴
**I once was lost*
*我曾迷失
**But now I'm found*
*现已寻回
**Was blind but now I see.*
*我曾盲目 现已重获光明
Impotence can also be the result of depression,
阳痿也是抑郁的后果之一
marital discord, job stress, financial worries.
婚姻不合 工作压力 财政忧虑
That's right, a little salary can make a hard man soft.
没错 低薪会让硬汉变软
A drop in the DOW can diminish rising expectations.
道琼斯平均指数下降会导致"升旗"无力
That was my son.
那是我孩子
Alex Jr.'s days away from death.
小亚历克斯只有几天的命了
Gosh, Bob, what are you gonna do?
天哪 罗伯 你要做什么
What can I do? I'll wait for the call
我能做什么 我会等电♥话♥
that tells me that my grandson's life is over.
告诉我 我孙子的生命结束了
No, you gotta see him. How?
不 你必须去看他 怎么看
He's in intensive care.
他处于重病特别护理中
He can't even leave the hospital,
他不能离开医院
let alone visit a prison.
就为拜访一名囚犯
Then you go to him. They'd never let me.
那你去看他吧 他们不会让我去
Why not? McManus has been helpful in the past.
为什么 迈克麦纳斯一直挺帮忙的
Go.
去
Ask him.
问他
You can cuff me, shackle me,
你可以给我上手铐 上脚镣
gag me if you have to, just let me see Alex,
上口塞都行 只要让我去见亚历克斯
make eye contact
亲眼看着他
so that he knows that his granddad loves him.
让他知道 爷爷爱他
I remember when you took up that collection
我记得当你拿到捐款
to take him to Adventure Country.
让他去"探险之乡"玩
That trip meant a lot to him.
那场旅途对他意义重大
It did to me too.
对我也一样
Not only you wanting to raise the cash,
你不仅只是想筹集现金
but then actually rallying these dinks to help you.
而是真的召集这些人来帮助你
So... may I go?
那 我可以去吗
Yes.
是
And gagless,
不用口塞
shackleless even.
甚至不戴手铐
I'll arrange the visit today.
我今天就会安排拜访
Are you traveling with me? No.
你会和我一起去吗 不
Handing you off at the door.
只送你到门口
I was once sentenced to die, you know?
我曾被判死刑 你知道吗
I remember something about that.
我还记得
A power failure shut down the electric chair.
电源出问题 关闭了电椅
My death was commuted to life...
我就减刑为终身监禁了
legally.
法律上说
I only wish there were laws that could do the same for Alex.
我只希望以同样的法律对待亚历克斯
But only God can grant that kind of reprieve.
但只有上帝能批准这样的缓刑
Work it!
动起来
This is the best "Miss Sally" ever.
最精彩的"萨莉小姐"
Mail call!
邮件
What you got for me, Vern?
有什么给我的 弗农
Mr. Schillinger.
史林格先生
Stinkin' with cheap perfume.
便宜香水的臭味
It's from Norma.
是诺尔玛的信
Fiona, would you do me a favor?
菲奥纳 能帮我个忙吗
This letter is from my former fiancée.
这是我前未婚妻的信
Would you mind reading it to me?
能读给我听吗
Make me kind of feel like she's here in the room.
能让我觉得她在这个房♥间
We all got our trip.
我们都有自己的路
"Dear Agamemnon,
亲爱的阿加门农
I got very depressed after 'Miss Sally' was canceled
我非常沮丧 因为"萨莉小姐"被取消了
and I lost my job." Poor thing.
我失去了工作 可怜的姑娘
"But the one thing that hasn't been canceled
但没有取消的
is my love for you, and I'm coming to visit on the 15th
是我对你的爱 我15号♥来见你
to explain why I never showed up on our wedding day.
解释我为什么在婚礼上没出现
If you can find it in your heart,
如果你能感受到我的爱
please see me.
请来见我
Love always, Norma."
永远爱你的 诺玛
Ain't that sweet? The 15th.
多甜蜜啊 15号♥
That's today.
就是今天
Norma! Hello, Agamemnon. Wait!
诺尔玛 阿加门农 等等
Surprise.
惊喜
Bob,
罗伯
how'd the visit with little Alex go?
小亚历克斯怎么样了
Tired.
累了
Guess what happened while you were gone.
猜你走后发生了什么
I'll tell you tomorrow.
明天告诉你
If you want, we can talk more about little Alex.
你希望的话 我们可以多谈谈小亚历克斯
I have nothing else to say.
我没什么要说的了
I'm on the death watch.
我死到临头了
I fold.
我完了
Bob, you've gotta get some rest.
罗伯 你要休息
Did you see that?
看见了吗
See what?
看见什么
He's gone.
他走了
Count!
点名
Your grandson was stable,
你的孙子状态本来很稳定
but the storm...
但暴风雪
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表