剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
*Ache!
*头痛欲裂
**Look, it's time to face the music*
*来面对吧
**Bye-bye*
*再见
**Don't slam the door*
*别拒绝
**This is the last duet*
*这是最后的合唱
**Last chance you're gonna get*
*你最后的机会
**No more harmony*
*你我之间
**For you and me*
*不再和谐
**This is the last duet*
*这是最后的合唱
*I'll ever do with
*我们永远不会
**Never do with*
*永远不会
**Never ever*
*永远不会
**Never ever, never do with you*
*永远不会 永远不会再聚
Sir, may I speak?
先生 我可以说话吗
Sure, prag.
说吧 贱♥货♥
What's the latest on Adam Guenzel?
亚当·格温兹怎么样了
And how's your plan working?
您的计划实施得如何
I predict
我预计
by the end of the week
这周末之前
he'll be sucking my cock.
他就会吸我老二了
Yesterday I deposed Jerry Heekin.
昨天我让杰里·希金宣誓作证了
Who's that?
他是谁
He's that man who claims
他就是声称
he saw you dump Brice Tibbetts in the field.
看到你把布莱斯·蒂贝茨的尸体丢到地里的人
He's a very credible witness.
他是非常可信的证人
Is that so? Remember you said
是吗 记得你说过
that he testified it was late at night, so...
他作证说那时是深夜 所以
it must have been dark, no lights in the field?
地里一定很暗 伸手不见五指
Yeah, well, see, he had a flashlight.
瞧 他有手电筒
He saw you...
他看到你了
clearly. It wasn't me.
一清二楚 不是我
Look.
听着
A lot of guys running around look like me, you know.
道上行走的许多人都长得和我差不多
I got a very familiar face.
我长着一张大众脸
You know, I'm divorced.
我离婚了
Yeah.
没错
I was married to Eddie for 10 years.
我和埃迪结婚十年
One day I asked him where he'd been,
有一天我问他去哪儿了
he goes, "Barney's,"
他说 "巴尼餐厅"
just so fast, so convincingly,
回答得太快 太有说服力了
I knew immediately he was lying.
我马上就知道他是在撒谎
Are you calling me a liar?
你是说我在撒谎吗
Every person in this country deserves a fair trial,
这个国家的每个人都应受公平审判
deserves a good lawyer.
有一名好律师为其辩护
I cannot be that lawyer for you.
我不能当你的律师
I'll call the Public Defender's Office and find you someone else.
我会打给公设辩护律师处 给你安排其他人
Katherine, wait a minute.
凯瑟琳 等等
I need you.
我需要你
Keller, this is the one time where your charms are useless.
凯勒 这次你的魅力失效了
Katherine-- Katherine!
凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳
Katherine!
凯瑟琳
Toby.
托比
Look, I just-- I wanted to let you know
我只是 我想让你知道
that I won't be representing Keller anymore.
我不会再担任凯勒的律师了
Why? What happened?
为什么 怎么了
He's guilty.
他有罪
You know, I made a promise to myself the day I passed the bar.
我通过律师考试的那天 就对自己发誓
I said I was never gonna represent a guilty person,
我绝不会为有罪的人辩护
and I'm not gonna start now, not even for you.
我不打算破例 为了你也不行
I understand.
我明白
Answer me this.
回答我
When I'd asked you
我之前问你
if he had ever discussed these murders, you said no.
他有没有跟你说过这些谋杀案 你说没有
Yeah.
是的
I lied.
我撒谎了
Keller says so many things, who knows what's true?
凯勒说过那么多话 谁知道哪句真哪句假
But you believe him when he says he loves you.
但他说他爱你 你相信了
Yes.
是的
You do belong together.
你们真是天生一对
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Love makes us all do strange things.
爱会让人做出奇怪的事
You don't have to tell me that.
这个不用你告诉我
You have a good life.
祝你有个美好人生
You know the woman you raped?
你认识你强♥奸♥的那个女人
We used to date.
我们交往过
We bumped into each other at this bar,
我们在酒吧里遇到
did some K, started making out.
吸了些K粉 就开始亲热
Next thing I knew, Franklin and me
接下来我只知道 富兰克林和我
had her in the park, face down in the grass.
将她面朝下压在公园的草地上
You know, I never raped a woman I knew.
我从来不会强♥奸♥我认识的女人
Adam? Yeah?
亚当 干嘛
Can I talk to you? I'm busy.
能和你谈谈吗 我很忙
Two seconds.
就一会儿
Lovebirds.
小鸳鸯
You shouldn't be hanging out with those guys.
你不应该和那些人混
Instead I should be playing backgammon with you and Busmalis?
难道就该跟你和布斯麦里斯玩西洋双路棋
The bikers are Schillinger's allies.
飞车党是史林格的盟友
They're just being friendly with you to try and set you up.
他们对你友好是想设计你
Schillinger wants you.
史林格想要你
You ought to know, right, having been his prag.
身为他的贱♥货♥ 你当然知道 对吧
Guenzel, you and Beecher goin' on a date?
格温兹 你和比彻在约会吗
While you're down there, suck this cock, you faggot.
跪下来吸我老二啊 基佬
Cocksucker. Ride him, cowboy.
混♥蛋♥ 骑着他 牛仔
A goal, goal, goal, goal.
得分 得分 得分 得分
That's my man! All right.
这才对嘛 好
Schillinger.
史林格
You made me an offer the other day
你那天提议
that you'd help me get to see Keller if I gave you the boy Guenzel.
如果我把格温兹给你 你就帮我见凯勒
Yeah.
是的
Is the offer still on the table?
你的提议还有效吗
Jeez, I don't know.
天 我不知道
I'll quit Sister Pete. I'll come to work for you in the mailroom.
我会跟彼特修女辞职 我会去收发室为你工作
I'll call the Sicilians off.
我会叫西西里人停手
Please.
求你了
Okay.
好
I no longer want you to protect Adam Guenzel.
我不想你们再保护亚当·格温兹了
After I seen what he did to you, I ain't surprised.
看到他那么对你 我不奇怪
The kid's a prick.
那小子是个混♥蛋♥
Sister. Good morning.
修女 早上好
There is something I've got to talk to you about.
我有事跟你说
I've decided to quit working for you.
我决定向你请辞
What? Well, you know,
什么 你知道
I've been doing the same job for five years and I'm...
我已经干这工作五年了 我
bored.
腻了
You know, I-- I had no idea you were unhappy.
我 我不知道你不开心
I'm-- I'm not unhappy.
我 我没有不开心
If there's I'm not unhappy.
如果有 我没有不开心
Yeah. Oh, well, all right.
好吧
If you're s-- sure about this.
如果你确定
I am.
我确定
Okay.
好
When do you want to leave?
你想什么时候走
Today.
今天
Today?
今天
So you want to go work with the Aryans?
你想去帮雅利安派人干活
Ever since we started these interactions,
自从我们开始互动以来
Schillinger and I have been getting along real well.
史林格和我相处得很好
Plus working in the mailroom allows you to see Keller.
再加上去收发室干活 你就能见到凯勒了
It's okay, Beecher, because I agree with Sister Pete.
没事 比彻 因为我赞同彼特修女
You should be allowed visits.
应该允许你们见面
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表