剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
通往地狱之路 由善意铺成
Now there's a mind fuck if I ever heard one.
这个就扯了大蛋了
"The good side of my will is the road to damnation."
行善之心会被罚下地狱
Fuck! Why even try being good?
操 那还何必行善
And if good intentions take you to the lake of fire,
如果善意会把人引向地狱之火
where do bad intentions lead?
那恶意会把人引向何处呢
OZ.
奥兹
Nino, please, you don't understand. I didn't mean it.
尼诺 拜托 你不明白 我不是故意的
I did the best I could. Doc. Dr. Nathan.
我尽力了 大夫 内森医生
Can't you shut him up? He blabbed all night. I couldn't sleep.
能让他闭嘴么 说一晚上了 都没法儿睡了
You're well enough to be discharged. Transfer Shupe back to Em City
你可以出院了 把崔普转回翡翠城
and give Pancamo five milligrams of Haldol twice a day.
每天给潘卡莫五毫克氟哌啶醇
Gloria.
格洛丽亚
Chucky Pancamo's delirious. So what else is new?
恰奇·潘卡莫仍然昏迷 还有啥新闻
That's not funny, Tim. The paperwork said Augustus Hill
这不好笑 蒂姆 有文件说奥格塔斯·希尔
was being transferred here today. I don't see him.
今天会转到这里 我没看到他
He's still in bad shape. I put him in a private room.
他情况仍然不好 我把他安排在单间
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
How you feeling? Like shit.
感觉如何 烂透了
You came pretty close to killing yourself. You want to tell me why?
你差点杀了自己 想告诉我为什么吗
I wasn't trying to kill myself.
我不想杀自己
You had massive amounts of heroin in your system,
你体内有大量吗♥啡♥
which made you get a little sloppy with your catheter,
造成了导管肥大
which resulted in renal failure.
导致肾衰竭
You may not have been trying to consciously kill yourself,
你也许不是有意识自杀
but the result was the same. My moms died,
但结果一样 我妈死了
wife deserted me.
妻子离开了
All of a sudden the walls in OZ got too high and too thick.
突然间 奥兹的墙太高太厚了
Augustus, who gave you the drugs?
奥格塔斯 谁给你的毒品
It don't matter. It does to me.
那无所谓 对我有所谓
Look, what I did, I did. Ain't nobody else gonna suffer.
我自作自受 不会连累其他人
Salvatore Desantos is brain-dead from a drug overdose.
塞尔瓦托·狄桑托因毒品过量脑死了
I suspect Burr Redding is responsible.
我怀疑伯·瑞丁下的手
I suspect he thinks Desanto sold you the drugs.
我怀疑他认为是狄桑托卖♥♥毒品给你
He didn't. All the more reason to tell me.
他没有 所以你更要告诉我
I want to talk to Burr. No.
我想和伯谈谈 不行
McManus, please. No.
迈克麦纳斯 拜托 不行
You got a message for Burr Redding, I'm your AT&T.
想对伯·瑞丁说话 我负责传达
Salvatore Desanto didn't sell Augustus the drugs.
塞尔瓦托·狄桑托没有卖♥♥毒品给奥格塔斯
What? Then who did?
什么 那是谁
He wouldn't tell me. He'll tell me.
他不会告诉我 他会告诉我
So you can feed that guy LSD?
好让你再把人毒死吗
See, I don't have any proof, but I got a feeling
我没证据 但我感觉
you're the one that fucked Desanto up,
是你废了狄桑托
and I won't give you an opportunity to fuck someone else up.
我不会再给你废别人的机会
Officer, escort this gentleman out.
警官 带出去
Where's Busmalis? Why?
布斯麦里斯呢 干嘛
What's up? What's up?
怎么了 怎么了
You said Desanto sold those drugs. Yes.
你说是狄桑托卖♥♥的毒品 是
You lied. No.
你撒谎 没有
Why'd you lie, Busmalis?
你为什么撒谎 布斯麦里斯
Who you protecting? Guerra? Guerra.
你在保护谁 格拉 格拉
Yeah, Guerra made me lie. Why?
是 格拉让我撒谎 为什么
I don't know. Maybe he sold the drugs to Augustus.
我不知道 也许他卖♥♥给奥古斯塔斯毒品
All right. Get out of here.
行了 走吧
We need to have a sit-down with Morales.
得跟莫拉莱斯谈谈了
Morales,
莫拉莱斯
did Guerra give Augustus those drugs?
格拉给过奥格塔斯毒品吗
No.
没有
You lying. Know what, Redding?
你撒谎 知道吗 瑞丁
You and me, since we made peace,
你我讲和之后
we've had a good thing going.
事事进展顺利
Don't blow it by being an asshole.
别犯浑破坏了大好局面
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
Who the fuck you think you're calling an asshole?!
你♥他♥妈♥说谁犯浑
What the fuck you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
John and Jane Doe decided to go on a diet,
某男和某女决定要节食
eat better, get healthy, live longer. What could be wrong with that?
吃好点 健康点 活久点 能有什么错呢
Studies now show
研究表明
that the stress John suffers from trying to lower his cholesterol
某男努力降低胆固醇时经受的痛苦
can do as much harm as cholesterol itself;
和胆固醇本身一样有害
that the stress can actually raise his cholesterol.
这种痛苦带来的压力甚至会升高他的胆固醇
And take those low-fat, no-fat products.
那些低脂 无脂的食物
Shit's loaded with sugar to make it taste better.
得加点糖才有味道
So while Jane's trimming down,
某女这样做的时候
she's jacking up her blood sugar and risking diabetes.
她血糖会升高 可能会得上糖尿病
Bottled water. What the fuck could be wrong with that?
瓶装水 能有什么错呢
The bottles, my friend.
瓶子啊 朋友
1.5 million tons of plastic are used for them each year,
每年有一千五百万塑料瓶被抛弃
which means more toxic gases in the air we breathe.
因此会产生更多有毒气体
So by going all natural,
如何下去
we're actually killing ourselves,
我们实际上是在自杀
killing the whole fuckin' planet.
杀死整个地球
Look at O'Reily. He's been there all day.
瞧瞧奥雷利 都这么一天了
Yeah, he's waiting for the verdict on Cyril's murder trial.
是啊 他在等陪审团裁决西瑞尔的谋杀罪名
The jury's still deliberating.
陪审团还悬而未决
Think he'll get convicted? I hope not.
他会被判有罪吗 希望不会
I like Cyril. I'd hate to see him sent off to death row.
我喜欢西瑞尔 不希望看他去死
Ryan, what news?
瑞恩 有消息没
Nothing.
没有
The lawyer says it could be a couple of days
律师说在陪审团可能要几天时间
before the jury comes back with a verdict.
才能做出裁决
I just wish I was with Cyril in solitary, 'cause I know he's scared,
我真希望能在禁闭室陪西瑞尔 我知道他很害怕
and I don't think he has a clue as to what's going on.
他根本不知道发生了什么
Good. What's good?
很好 什么好
The less aware he is of things,
他越少知道
the better chance we have of overturning a guilty verdict.
我们就有机会不让他被判有罪
I don't follow.
我不明白
I'm not going to let Cyril die,
我不会让西瑞尔死
not without one hell of a fight.
绝不会乖乖束手投降
What do you care about my brother for, huh?
你干嘛在乎我弟弟
What fuckin' business is it of yours?
这他妈跟你有什么关系
Just because I'm a prisoner doesn't mean I've stopped being a priest.
我是囚犯 并不代表我就不再是牧师
Cyril is one of God's kids... Meehan!
西瑞尔是上帝的孩子 米汉
You know what? Stay the fuck away from me, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点儿 好吗
The last thing I need right now is hope, so just beat it.
我现在最不需要的就是抱有希望 让开
Get the fuck out of here.
滚远点儿吧
What are you, deaf?
干嘛 你聋了
O'Reily, come with me.
奥雷利 跟我来
Where? Jury's in.
去哪 陪审团回来了
Take that.
给
Ryan.
瑞恩
Christ. I'm sorry.
上帝 我很遗憾
We're going to appeal. A lot of fuckin' good that will do.
我们会上诉 那他妈有个屁用
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
Sure.
没事
Kiss Jericho. No, Cyril, I don't...
亲亲杰利科 不 西瑞尔 我不
Kiss him! He misses you.
亲亲吻他 他想你了
When's sentencing? It's Thursday.
什么时候宣判 周四
I'll plead for clemency because of his mental state.
我会以他的智力状况为由请求轻判
Don't. Why not? The judge...
不要 为什么不 法官
I'm responsible for his decisions, right?
我有权负责他的决定 对吗
I say no appeals, no clemency.
我说不要上诉 不要求轻判
Now leave us alone.
你们出去吧
Is there a problem, Ryan?
有麻烦了吗 瑞恩
No, just the opposite.
没有 正相反
You're getting out of here, kid.
你要离开这里了 孩子
You're going to be free.
你要自♥由♥了
Why would you want your brother to die?
为什么想让你弟弟死
Look at our lives.
看看我们的生活
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表