剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Let him go, Alvarez!
放手 阿尔瓦雷斯
Fuck!
操
This is fuckin' bullshit! I'm fuckin' tellin' them...
全他妈是扯蛋 我他妈想告诉他们
I'm trying to tell them how I got rehabilitated.
我想告诉他妈我如何改过自新
Fuckin' bullshit!
全他妈扯蛋
He asked me how I think I changed in all this bullshit.
他问我如何改过的
I'm talking to him and I'm trying to explain how I changed.
我在对他解释我是怎么改造的
Are you listening to me? I gotta talk to you about my trial.
你在听我说吗 我得跟你谈谈我的审判
He fuckin' cuts me off. He just cuts me off.
他他妈打断我 直接打断我
I'm lonely. I'm afraid! Are you listening to me?
我好孤独 我好害怕 你在听我说吗
Montgomery is a cunt that got what he deserved. Cunt!
蒙哥马利是傻♥逼♥ 他死有余辜 傻♥逼♥
That C.O. had no right to shove my face in shit. Get me out of here.
那个狱警没权力打我脸 放我出去
Get me the fuck out of here!
快他妈放我出去
I'm afraid. Cunt!
我好害怕 傻♥逼♥
Get me the fuck out of here.
快他妈放我出去
McManus!
迈克麦纳斯
It's quittin' time.
下班了
You promised to buy me a drink.
你答应过我请我喝酒的
I really need that fuckin' drink.
我他妈真的很需要喝酒
Let's go. I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to pass.
我们走 对不起 我要失约了
I don't want to leave Pancamo. You know...
我不想丢下潘卡莫 你知道
I've been dumped by a lot of women for a lot of guys,
我已经甩了一堆女人 为了这堆男人
but never one in a coma. He could die, Tim.
但其中没有一个在昏迷的 他会死 蒂姆
It's my fault.
都是我的错
A man comes into my E.R. With a non-life-threatening stab wound,
他进到急诊室时 只是无生命危险的皮外伤
gets infected and goes into toxic shock.
现在却严重发炎 中毒性休克
I didn't take proper care of him before
我之前没好好照顾他
but I sure as hell am not gonna let him die alone.
但我一定不会让他孤单单死去
How about a cup of coffee? Okay.
来杯咖啡怎样 好
There you go.
给
You ever met my wife...
你见过我妻子
my ex-wife, Eleanor O'Connor?
我前妻埃莉诺·奥康纳吗
Our paths have yet to cross.
我们还没交集
We've been divorced five years.
我们已经离婚五年了
When I was first offered the job at Oswald
我第一次来奥兹瓦尔德工作
to build Em City, to fulfill a lifelong dream,
建造翡翠城 完成伟大的梦想
she didn't want to trail along.
她不想跟着我
She had this great job, she didn't want to leave, so...
她有份好工作 不想辞职 所以
I just walked out, and for five years
我走开了 五年来
I've carried the guilt of that.
我一直很内疚
I mean, every time something goes haywire,
每次遇到麻烦事
I just think, you know, "Fuck.
我都想 操
I could be with Ellie and maybe by now
要是我现在还跟埃莉在一起
we'd have a couple of kids."
我们都该有孩子了
Don't talk to me about regret. I own the patent.
别提后悔 那是我的专利
My point is...
我是说
today I was walking in solitary
我今天去了禁闭室
and I was surrounded by all my mistakes,
被我所有的错误包围着
and my head was gonna explode.
脑袋都要爆♥炸♥了
But then I thought about Omar White,
但然后我想起了奥马尔·怀特
about how hard it was to turn him around.
想起改造他那么艰难
But we did it.
但我们成功了
I mean, we can't save them all, Gloria,
我们改造不了所有人 格劳丽亚
but if we can save just one,
但只要我们能改造一个
that's enough.
也够了
And I want to save Pancamo.
我想救潘卡莫
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
Now, I'm gonna get myself a real drink.
我要自己去喝几杯了
Good night.
晚安
I'm gonna snap the faggot's head off! Take his head off!
我要碾掉这基佬的脑袋 碾掉他的脑袋
Prisoner #02C773:
囚犯编号♥ 02C773
Wolfgang Cutler; convicted February 20th, 2002;
沃尔夫冈·卡特勒 判刑日期2002年2月20日
murder in the first degree;
一级谋杀罪
sentence: Life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
刑期 终身监禁 不得假释
I want into the Brotherhood.
我想加入雅利安兄弟会
You know the deal, Wolfgang.
你知道规矩的 沃尔夫冈
You gotta demonstrate your fearlessness.
你要展示你的无畏
By whacking somebody? Who?
靠杀人么 杀谁
Killing a nigger's always nice.
杀黑鬼总是错不了的
The higher up the better.
等级越高越好
Kareem Said.
卡里穆·萨依德
I like the way you think.
我喜欢你想法
Omar, you ready for some hot gossip?
奥马尔 想听点小道消息不
I overheard the Aryans in the gym.
我偷听了健身房♥里雅利安人说的话
That new guy Wolfgang Cutler,
那个新来的沃尔夫冈·卡特勒
he was bragging to the others
他跟其他人说
about how he was gonna kill Said.
他要杀萨依德
You Cutler?
你是卡特勒
How the fuck did you get back here?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么进来的
That don't matter.
那不重要
Look, I came because I heard a rumor and shit, all right?
我来是因为我听到了传言
Just stay away from Said, all right?
离萨依德远点儿 知道不
No, no, whatever you got brewing, just stop it, okay?
不不 不管啥阴谋 给我住手 好吧
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
我不知道你在胡说什么
And get the fuck out of here.
给我滚出去
I'm trying to be diplomatic here, okay?
我是来搞友好外交的 好吧
And I'm telling you, get the fuck out of here!
我告诉你 给我滚出去
Look, I've been pretty good lately.
我最近一直表现不错
You don't want to see me bad, okay?
你不想看到我变坏 好吧
You touch Said... And what?
你敢碰萨依德 如何
Nigger, you gonna cry?
黑鬼 你要会鼻子吗
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker, motherfucker. Fuck.
王八蛋 王八蛋 操
Motherfucker. Fuck you.
王八蛋 操♥你♥妈♥
Stay away. Stay away.
离远点儿 离远点儿
You motherfucker, I'm going to fuck...
王八蛋 我他妈要
I'll kill you, fuckin' black motherfucker.
我要杀了你 你♥他♥妈♥黑鬼王八蛋
I'm telling you, don't touch Said!
我告诉你 不许碰萨依德
Stay away!
离远点儿
Stay the fuck away from Said!
离萨依德远点儿
Stay the fuck away.
离他妈远点儿
Stay, stay the fuck...
离 离他妈
Oh shit, what's that?
靠 怎么回事
What's that, Cutler? Cutler?
怎么回事 卡特勒 卡特勒
Cutler...
卡特尔
Come on, man. Hey, Cutler.
醒醒啊 卡特勒
Cutler!
卡特勒
Come on, man, don't do this to me.
拜托 别这样
Don't fuckin' die. Oh, shit!
别死啊 靠
Fuck!
操
Oh, shit, fuck.
靠 操
Fuck! I almost killed the motherfucker!
操 我差点杀了那王八蛋
I mean, look, it's not like I started anything!
不是我先挑事的
The motherfucker was all up in my shit, man...
那个王八蛋看我不顺眼
taunting me! I don't know what the fuck happened!
嘲弄我 我不知道是他妈怎么回事
Omar, slow down. Who are you talking about?
奥马尔 慢点说 你在说谁
Cutler's getting ready to jack you! Wolfgang Cutler.
卡特尔想干掉你 沃尔夫冈·卡特勒
The motherfucker's still alive, okay?
那王八蛋还活着
In a second, the hacks are gonna be up here
马上 看守就要来
punching in my fuckin' ass! Shit! Fuck, fuck!
找我算帐了 靠 操 操
Omar, you follow me, you do not stop, you understand?
奥马尔 跟着我 千万别停 明白吗
Let's go.
我们走
But I saved him, both of them, I mean, Cutler and Said.
但是我救了他 他们两个 卡特勒和萨依德
What do you want? Do you want a fucking medal?
你想要什么 要枚勋章吗
You almost killed a man.
你差点杀人了
Do you understand that, God damn it?!
你♥他♥妈♥还不明白吗
I give you 10 second chances,
我给了你十次机会
this is what I get in return!
这就是你给我的回报
I bend over backwards for you,
我为你竭尽全力了
as a result, a man ends up almost dead.
到头来 差点弄出人命
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表