剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Hold on. Okay.
保持住 好的
Relax your jaw. Relax your shoulders.
放松下巴 放松肩膀
Relax your arms.
放松手臂
We gotta talk. I'm in the middle of a class.
我们得谈谈 我正上课呢
Oh, that's okay. I've got work to do.
没事 我还有活要干
I--I'll see you Thursday?
那星期四见
Definitely.
一定
Come here, come here, come here. What?
过来 过来 怎么了
I want you to quit. Quit?
我想要你辞职 辞职
Yeah, look On my first day?
是的 听着 第一天就辞职
I've ticked off a lot of the assholes in this place, okay?
我已经惹毛了这里的一堆混♥蛋♥
I don't want to put you in jeopardy. Jeopardy?
我不想你有危险 危险
Yeah. There's a C.O. Standing nearby.
是的 狱警就在旁边 站着呢
Trust me, the hacks aren't reliable. I'm not worried.
相信我 看守靠不住 我不怕
Yeah, but I am. Well, that's sweet.
是 但我怕 真贴心
Look, I'm not being sweet, okay?
我不是在扮贴心 明白吗
Christ, you could get hurt.
老天 你会受伤的
Ryan, I'm a big girl and I've made my choice.
瑞恩 我是大人了 而且已经做出选择
Look, this is where I'm needed. This is where I belong.
这里需要我 我属于这里
Nothing you can say is gonna make me change my mind.
你说什么也不能让我改变主意
Hey, O'Reily, you working today?
奥雷利 你今天还要不要干活
Go. Yeah, but, Mom
去吧 好 可是 妈
Go. Move your fucking ass, O'Reily.
去吧 快滚过来 奥雷利
We working alone on this, motherfucker?
这是我们自己的活吗 王八蛋
Shit!
靠
Dave, you're back.
戴夫 你回来了
Yeah. How are you?
对 你还好吗
All right.
还行
Look, I meant to get over to the hospital, but--
我本来要去医院看你的 但是
That's okay.
没事
How are you? Oh, I already asked that, didn't I?
你还好吗 我已经问过这个了吧
But you're-- you're good though, huh?
但你 你还好 对吧
I'm working.
我在努力
So you're staying at OZ?
那你要留在奥兹吗
I'm not sure.
还不确定
Warden's got me stationed here,
典狱官把我安置在这儿
and I'm going to have to think about my next move.
我得想想下一步该怎么办
I feel fucking terrible that this happened.
发生这事我感觉真♥他♥妈♥糟糕
So, you never did find out who cut me, did you?
你一直没查出是谁伤了我 是吗
No.
没
Truthfully... I think that's why I'm here.
老实说 我正是因为这个来的
I want to know. I fucking want to know.
我想知道 我他妈想知道
I'd fucking hurt the guy,
我一定会报复那家伙
Tim, I'm serious. I'd hurt him for keeps.
蒂姆 我认真的 我一定会让他不好过
Your injury was the result
你之所以受伤
of someone not wanting you to play in that final basketball game.
是因为有人不想让你打最后一场篮球赛
But how? After we decided not to play...
怎么会 我们决定不参加后
I told Morales that you were going to play.
我告诉莫拉莱斯你会参加
I'm so goddamned sorry.
我真是太他妈抱歉了
I'll buzz you in.
我放你进去
Goddamn motherfucking thing!
什么破烂玩意儿
Tim, the warden wanted me to tell you,
蒂姆 典狱官想要我告诉你
special staff meeting at 11:00.
员工特别会议十一点举♥行♥
Is there an emergency? Governor Devlin's coming.
有要紧事吗 德夫林州长要来了
Got some kind of announcement. Can't wait.
有事要宣布 迫不及待啊
11:00 on the dot. Don't be late! Yeah, yeah, yeah.
十一点准时 别迟到 好吧
And even though I think Commissioner Douglas
尽管我认为道格拉斯理事长
does an outstanding job,
工作相当出色
we've had an ongoing lack of communication
但我的办公室
between my office and you people here in the trenches.
和处在一线的你们一直沟通不足
We want to open the lines of dialogue--
我们想开放对话通道
Don't interrupt me. Yes, sir.
别打断我 是的 先生
And so I've decided to create a liaison
因此我决定任命一个联络员
between you and the governor's mansion.
负责你们及州长官邸之间的联络
Someone you can go to--
你们可以向此人
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Someone experienced in the field
此人行业经验丰富
who you can talk to about any problems that arise,
有任何问题你们都可以找这个人
who can clear up any changes
我们政♥府♥关于监狱政策的任何变动
in my administration's prison policies.
这个人也可以为大家消除疑虑
And so,
因此
I'd like to present Eleanor O'Connor.
我向你们正式介绍埃莉诺·奥康纳
Thank you, Governor, Commissioner.
谢谢州长
I'm the new kid in town,
我初来乍到
fresh off the boat from New York City,
刚从纽约过来
where I worked in a similar capacity for the mayor.
之前在市长手下从事类似工作
I won't pretend to grasp all the needs of Oswald,
我不会自以为能解决奥兹瓦尔德的所有需求
all of your needs.
解决你们所有需要
But I can promise you that my door will always be unlocked.
但我可以保证 我的门永远是开着的
I intend to help cut through the bureaucracy, the bullshit.
我想要为打破官僚主义出一份力
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, get yourselves some cookies and some lemonade.
好了 请随意享用饼干和柠檬水
Ms. O'Connor Ellie.
奥康纳女士 埃莉
Ellie will be hanging around to meet and greet.
埃莉会留在这儿和大家认识认识
I have to go. Me too.
我得走了 我也是
Ellie, welcome. I love what you said.
埃莉 欢迎 你说得很好
This is the first smart thing the governor's done in years.
这是多年来州长做过的第一件聪明事
I get the impression Devlin's not well liked.
我印象中德夫林不是很讨人喜欢
Really? Some of us love him.
是吗 有人爱死他了
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Best of luck. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
Tim, wait up. I'll head back to Em City with you.
蒂姆 等等 我和你一起回翡翠城
She seems nice, genuine. Yeah.
她看起来友好 真诚 是的
Do me a favor. Don't try to fuck her. What?
帮帮忙 别想睡她 什么
Every skirt that crosses the threshold here, you jump on.
每个跨进这个门口的女人 你都会扑上去
That is simply not true.
胡说八道
Wittlesey, Nathan, Howell, that broad from the State Department.
维特勒思 内森 霍威尔 国♥务♥院♥那妞
I'm not gonna be fucking Eleanor O'Connor.
我不会睡埃莉诺·奥康纳
Oh no? No, 'cause I already did.
不会 不 因为我早就睡过了
What? She's my exwife.
什么 她是我前妻
You got-- Jeez, man.
你 天哪
In Arkansas, a man can legally beat his wife once a month.
在阿肯色州 丈夫每月打妻子一次是合法的
In Los Angeles--
在洛杉矶
pay attention now--
仔细听好了
a man can legally beat his wife with a leather strap
丈夫可以用皮带抽打妻子
as long as the strap is less than two inches wide.
只要皮带不超过5.08厘米则合法
Or if the woman gives her husband permission,
妻子同意则无此限
he can use any size strap he wants.
丈夫可随意使用任何尺寸的皮带
I don't care. This is not right.
我不管 这是不对的
Leo free? No.
里昂有空吗 不
God damn it! Who's that?
该死的 那是谁
Officer Brass. This is bullshit!
布瑞斯警官 胡说
Brass!
布瑞斯
You know, if I could get another fucking job somewhere else,
如果我他妈还能找到别的工作
I'd quit in a second.
我立马辞职
But I'm a gimp. Nobody's hiring gimps these days.
但我是瘸子 这年头没人聘请瘸子
Dave, what's wrong? Walltowall bullshit.
戴夫 怎么了 废话连篇
Leo?
里昂
He's pissed I assigned to him to reception
他很不满我把他调去接待处
and I won't let him deal with prisoners-- put him back in Unit B.
不让他和囚犯打交道 不让他回B区
Well, why won't you?
为什么不
Tim, if there's trouble, I need my C.O.S to be agile,
蒂姆 如果有事 我需要狱警快速反应
to be able to move, not...
能够采取行动 而不是
hobble.
一瘸一拐
All the same, he was cut on the job.
尽管如此 他可是在工作中受伤的
Hey, and I feel badly for him, but I'm not running a funhouse.
我也为他感到难过 但这不是游乐场
Brass' desires fall on the far side of the overall good.
布瑞斯的个人意愿与大局有冲突
What do you want to see me about?
你找我有什么事
It'll keep.
不急
Dave, I think you should sue.
戴夫 我觉得你应该起诉
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表