剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Can you hold him, please?
拜托你按住他好吗
There you go, Enrique.
给 恩里克
Ryan, save some extra beets.
瑞恩 给我留多点甜菜根
All of a sudden you got quite an appetite there, Martin.
你怎么突然胃口这么好了 马丁
Oh, yeah, I never seem to get enough.
是啊 我怎么都要不够
Which is why we gotta talk. About what?
所以我们得谈谈 谈什么
My compensation for lying to Glynn. Shut the fuck up.
欺骗格林的补偿 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
That's what I'm talking about. For me to keep my lips zipped,
我就是这意思 想要我嘴巴严实
you gotta come up with more moolah.
你得准备多点银两
Come on, Martin, man. We had a deal, right?
拜托 马丁 我们说好的 对吧
I'm renegotiating.
我要重议价
All right. I'll tell you what,
好吧 这样吧
what do you say we meet in the library, 4:00?
四点在图书馆碰头如何
Bring your checkbook.
带上你的支票簿
I had Montgomery lie to the warden
我让蒙哥马利骗典狱官
and say that Henry Stanton killed Patrick Keenan.
说是亨利·斯坦顿杀了帕特里克·基南
And Montgomery says if I don't pay more he's gonna rat me out.
蒙哥马利说若我不多给他钱 就出♥卖♥♥♥我
If he does, Glynn will know for sure that you killed Keenan.
如果他出♥卖♥♥♥你 格林肯定知道是你杀了基南
He'll fry your ass.
他会榨干♥你♥的
Which is why I'm not gonna make my 4:00 appointment with Montgomery.
所以我不准备四点去见蒙哥马利
No?
不去
No, I'll have Stanton show up instead.
不 我会让斯坦顿去
Stanton.
斯坦顿
O'Reily, I ain't bothering your brother
奥雷利 我可没烦着你弟弟
or Nathan or nobody. So just leave me alone.
或内森或任何人 所以离我远点
Look, I know that, man. I think you and me,
我知道 我认为你和我
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我觉得咱们没有个好的开始
But I just want to let you know that I got no beef with you.
但我想让你知道 我们没啥仇怨
That's good. In fact, actually, you and me,
那很好 事实上 你和我
we got something in common.
我们有个共同点
We're both suspects in the murder of Patrick Keenan.
我们都是帕特里克·基南谋杀案的嫌疑人
I know.
我知道
You know, we both got eyewitnesses who say they saw us do the deed.
我们都有目击证人说看到我们行凶
And I don't know who's accusing me,
我不知道是谁指控我的
but as luck would have it, I found out who's lying about you.
但我碰巧知道谁撒谎供出你
Who? You know, I'm hesitant to tell you there, Henry,
谁 我不知道要不要告诉你 亨利
for fear you're gonna do something crazy.
我担心你会做出疯狂的事
Motherfucker lies about me, that does make me crazy.
王八蛋敢撒谎害我 我能不疯狂吗
See then, I'm not gonna tell you, man.
那么 我就不告诉你了
Tell me, God damn it.
告诉我 该死的
No, I don't think I should. Tell me!
不 我想我不能说 告诉我
Please tell me. I'm not going to tell you.
求你告诉我 我不会告诉你的
Tell me! I'm not going to fucking tell you!
告诉我 我他妈不打算告诉你
Tell me! I'm not going to fucking tell you!
告诉我 我他妈就不告诉你
God damn it, please, tell me. Martin Montgomery.
该死 求你告诉我 马丁·蒙哥马利
Martin Montgomery?
马丁·蒙哥马利
I'm gonna kill that fucking cunt!
我要杀了那该死的贱♥人♥
I guess you won't be talking no more, will you, motherfucker?
这下你不能胡说了吧 王八蛋
Get off him! Oh, shit!
放开他 靠
I got him. We got a neck wound!
我制住他了 有人脖子受伤
I got this guy-- Stanton!
我制住斯坦顿了
Stanton's in solitary.
斯坦顿被关禁闭了
Montgomery's at Benchley Memorial in critical condition.
蒙哥马利在本奇利纪念医院 情况危急
People at the gym
在健身房♥的人
say they overheard you telling Stanton
说他们听到你告诉斯坦顿
that Montgomery squealed on him.
蒙哥马利告密供出他
Oh, no. Stanton asked me if I'd-- if I knew anything about it,
不 斯坦顿问我知不知道这事
and I told him I just heard a rumor. That's all.
我告诉他我听到传言 就是这样
We found this in Montgomery's footlocker.
我们在蒙哥马利的床脚箱里找到这个
What's that?
那是什么
Keenan's shamrock.
基南的三叶草项链
Oh, yeah, right. I recognize that now.
没错 现在我认出来了
What the fuck was Montgomery doing with it?
蒙哥马利和这个有什么关系
I was hoping maybe you could tell me.
我还希望也许你能告诉我呢
Oh no. Jeez, warden, I don't know.
不 老天 典狱官 我不知道
Suzanne Fitzgerald, the '60s radical
苏珊娜·菲茨杰拉德 六十年代激进分子
who turned herself in to federal authorities
其在逃亡32年之后
after 32 years on the run,
向联邦当局自首
was released today from the Parker Correctional Facility for Women.
她于今日从帕克女子惩教所获释
No fucking way.
这他妈不可能吧
Governor James Devlin has commuted Fitzgerald's sentence
詹姆斯·德夫林州长将菲茨杰拉德的刑期
to two years of community service. Yes!
减免至两年社区服务 太好了
The governor's decision, while widely expected,
尽管是众望所归 州长的决定
remains controversial. Yes! Come on, Cyril.
仍极具争议 太好了 走 西瑞尔
We're so glad you decided to do your community service in OZ.
我们很高兴你决定在奥兹从事社区服务
And the idea of starting a performing arts program is great.
启动一项表演艺术课程的主意也很好
Oh, thank you. I-- I taught music for 20 years in St. Albans.
谢谢 我在圣阿尔本兹教了二十年音乐
And when I heard
当我听说
that you didn't have any kind of arts education program here,
你们这儿没有任何艺术教育课程
it seemed like a good fit.
感觉似乎挺契合的
But you know the hardest part
不过最难的
is gonna be convincing these guys to sign up.
是说服这些家伙参加
I don't know about that, Pete.
这说不准 彼特
I think they'll sign up out of the novelty.
我想他们会因为新鲜报名吧
But the tough thing will be getting them to stick with it.
难就难在如何让他们坚持
If I could motivate 10-year-olds,
既然我能激发十岁孩子的学习兴趣
I think I can handle your prisoners.
我想我也能应付这些犯人
So what do you need to get started?
那你一开始需要什么吗
I--I would love to see where I'm going to work.
我想看看我工作的地方
The stage is in the cafeteria. I'll take you right over.
舞台在餐厅 我马上带你过去
And then I'd like to see my son. Oh, sure.
然后我想见见我儿子 当然
Ryan!
瑞恩
Ryan.
瑞恩
Oh, Christ, I thought I'd lost you forever.
天哪 我还以为再也见不到你了
Oh, no, baby. You're stuck with me.
不 宝贝 你没那么容易摆脱我
I know he's not your son, and he's only my half-brother,
我知道他不是你儿子 我们也只是同父异母
but I kind of want you to meet Cyril.
但我还是有点想让你见见西瑞尔
Oh, yeah, I'd love to.
好 我很乐意
Yeah? Okay? Hey, Cyril? Cyril?
是吗 西瑞尔 西瑞尔
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
I made this for you. Oh. Thank you.
我给你做的 谢谢
That's so sweet.
你真乖
It's beautiful. Can I give you a hug and kiss?
好美 我能抱抱你亲亲你吗
Sure. Okay.
当然 好
So, are you two going to be my first pupils?
那你们俩要当我的前两名学生吗
Oh, jeez, you know, Mom, I--I can't sing.
老天 妈 我 我五音不全
Me neither. You can't?
我也不会 你不会唱
Oh. Guess you take after your father.
看来你这点随了你父亲
That man had the voice of a warthog.
那家伙有副公鸭嗓
She's funny, right? She's funny.
她很有趣 对吧 她很有趣
I'm glad you think so.
很高兴你这么觉得
Will you have some of your friends sign up?
能让你们的朋友也来参加吗
Our friends?
我们的朋友
Oh, yeah. Of course.
行 当然可以
All right, all right, I'll do it.
行行行 我去就是了
In fact, I've been told I have a pretty good voice.
其实 有人说我嗓子不错呢
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
In high school, I had the lead in "The Pirates of Penzance."
高中时我在"班战斯的海盗"一剧担任主角呢
I am the very model of a modern major general
我是现代少将典范
I have information As far as my mother's concerned,
我知道 对我母亲来说
you've never sang a note, you got it?
你从来没唱过歌♥ 听明白了吗
Okay, not a problem. Okay.
好 没问题 好
O'Reily, your mama's looking fine.
奥雷利 你妈妈看起来不错
Does she fuck younger guys?
她喜欢操年轻小伙儿吗
What was that, Hoyt? What the fuck you say?
你说什么 霍伊特 你♥他♥妈♥说什么
Fuck you, bitch! I'm gonna kill you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 贱♥人♥ 我要杀了你
Shut the fuck up! Get the fuck away, you cocksucker!
快他妈闭嘴 快他妈滚开 你个混♥蛋♥
Bring it, Hoyt! Bring it! Get the fuck off!
来啊 霍伊特 来啊 快他妈让开
Slowly, slowly roll up. Roll up.
慢慢地起来
Wait. Slowly, slowly, slowly. Wait-- wait, Matt.
等等 慢慢来 等一下 马特
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表