剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
You've always seemed like a sympathetic fellow to me.
我一直认为你是个有同情心的人
What do you want?
你想怎样
I want you to purchase a lottery ticket for me.
我想要你帮我买♥♥一张彩票
The jackpot is $2 million. I'll cut you in.
头奖是两百万 我会分你一份
Cut me in on what? The prize money.
分一份什么 奖金
What in the world makes you think you're gonna win?
你怎么知道你会中奖
God told me.
上帝告诉我的
These are the winning numbers.
这些是中奖号♥码
Dave, how you doing?
戴夫 你好吗
What's the deal with this guy, Bob Rebadow?
罗伯·里毕多这家伙是怎么回事
Nothing. Why, is he giving you trouble?
没事啊 怎么 他招惹你了吗
No. I just thought the guy might be psychotic.
不 我只是觉得他可能是神经病
At dinner he starts telling me God speaks to him.
晚饭的时候他告诉我 上帝和他说话
Oh, yeah. He's had an ongoing tête-à-tête
是的 他和上帝促膝谈心
with the Almighty for some time now.
有段时间了
Actually he's relatively stable.
其实他还比较稳定
First time I've touched one of these since...
这是我第一次摸这个 自从
my Achilles got cut.
我的跟腱被割
It's a perfect fucking ball, man-- gummy, beat up.
这真是个该死的好球 有黏性 老爷球
Give you mad handle.
极有利于控球
This ball will make you Pete Maravich.
这球能让你与皮特·马拉维奇媲美
Oh, Jesus, Pistol Pete.
天哪 "手♥枪♥"彼特
Greatest scorer in the history of college ball.
全美大学历史上最伟大的得分球员
When he was growing up,
他的成长过程中
he used to carry a ball with him at all times, no matter what.
无论何时 他总是随身带着球
In school, on a date, didn't matter.
去学校 约会 都是如此
He'd even go to bed with a basketball, like a marriage.
他甚至带着球睡觉 像结婚一样
So I started doing it.
所以我也开始学他
I quit sleeping with it when I got to college,
上大学后 我就不带着球睡觉了
but other than that...
但其它时候
Come on. You want to shoot, shoot. It's all right.
来吧 想投就投 不用了
I can stick around for a while. I gotta go.
我可以到附近等着 我得走了
Got to make an extra stop on my way home.
回家路上还得去个地方
I gotta buy a lottery ticket.
我得买♥♥张彩票
Another night then.
那就改天吧
We'll stay late, we'll shoot around.
我们可以待到很晚 投投篮
You know how Pete Maravich died?
你知道皮特·马拉维奇怎么死的吗
Playing basketball.
打篮球
Had been retired eight years.
那时他已退役八年
Was out running in a pickup game, heart attack,
在一场即兴篮球赛中心脏病发
up and down the court one minute, falling over dead the next.
前一分钟还生龙活虎 下一分钟就死了
Till death do us part. He's able to live that, literally.
至死不渝 他真正做到了
But I won't be able to.
但我做不到
So stop fucking asking me to shoot around with you, all right?
所以别他妈再叫我和你一起投篮 好吗
First of all, let me say I'm glad you're fully recovered.
首先 我很高兴你完全康复了
Secondly, I understand you want to return to Emerald City.
其次 我明白你想回翡翠城
And you can understand that that's a tough call for me.
你也能理解 这个决定对我而言不容易
Before you got... hurt,
在你受伤之前
you continuously threatened
你多次威胁了
the lives of Morales and the other Latinos,
莫拉莱斯和其他拉丁裔的生命安全
and plus, Cyril O'Reily's in there.
而且 西瑞尔·奥雷利也在那里
Mr. McManus,
迈克麦纳斯先生
getting hit by Cyril O'Reily
被西瑞尔·奥雷利打伤
may have been the single greatest event in my life.
可能是我人生中最好的事情
There I was on the brink of death,
在我濒死之际
and suddenly I could see all that I had done.
我做过的一切突然浮现眼前
And more importantly, if I survived,
更重要的是 我看到了 若我活下来
all that I could do.
我所能做的事
Have you ever had an experience like that?
你曾有过那样的经历吗
Yes, I have.
是的 有过
Whether or not you bring me back to Em City
你是否让我回翡翠城
is ultimately irrelevant,
最终并不重要
and yet I'm drawn there.
然而我被那儿吸引着
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
All right, let's give it a shot.
好吧 试一试吧
But I want you to have interaction sessions with Pete Marie.
但我想让彼特·玛丽和你谈谈
I'm sorry I hurt you.
抱歉我伤了你
Why did you hit Kenmin, Cyril?
你为什么打恳民 西瑞尔
He was punching Ryan.
他打瑞恩
Why were you punching Ryan?
你为什么打瑞恩
I'd been in the cage all day.
我在笼子里待了一整天
I was feeling feisty.
觉得很烦躁
I decided to show off. It was stupid. Yeah.
我决定显摆显摆 那很愚蠢 没错
Ryan. What?
瑞恩 干嘛
His bullshit almost got Cyril
他的愚蠢差点害西瑞尔
transferred to the fucking insane asylum.
被转到该死的疯人院
The rules are no interrupting and no swearing.
说好了不许打断 不许咒骂
I take full blame for everything that's happened to me.
发生在我身上的一切 我需要负全责
Which is why I want to make peace.
因此我想讲和
Sit the fuck down.
快他妈坐下
No. I want to make peace too.
不 我也想讲和
Go ahead.
去吧
Fuck.
操
Prisoner No. 02L333: Li Chen;
囚犯编号♥ 02L333 李晨
convicted January 14th, 2002;
判刑日期 2002年1月14日
four counts of attempted murder;
四项谋杀未遂罪
Sentence: 32 years;
刑期32年
up for parole in 20.
20年不得假释
Okay.
好
Stop laughing, Ryan. Ryan, behave.
别笑 瑞恩 瑞恩 乖
I know, okay, okay, I'm sorry, but Cyril's singing really sucks.
我知道 好 抱歉 但西瑞尔唱得真烂
Now I have told you
我跟你们说过
that this program is not about becoming Pavarotti.
这个计划不是要让你们成为帕瓦罗蒂
It's about learning how to express your feelings through the music.
而是学习如何通过音乐表达你们的情感
You did very good, Cyril. Thank you.
你做得非常好 西瑞尔 谢谢
That's more like Pavarotten. All right, you try.
那更像是帕瓦垃圾 好吧 你来
No, no. The deal was I sign up for this class
不不 说好了我参加这个课程
to spend more time with you. That's it. I'm not singing.
是为了多和你相处 就这样 我不唱
So this session is over,
这节课到此为止
but next Friday, Ryan, I want to hear you sing.
但下周五 瑞恩 我想听你唱
Okay, Mom, but you know what? I'll do you one better.
好 妈 你知道吗 我会给你更好的
Suzanne, your next two students are here.
苏珊娜 你下节课的两个学生到了
What's this?
这是要干嘛
I heard your mother was teaching,
我听说你妈妈上课
so I decided to give it a whirl.
所以决定来试试
Jia Kenmin. Suzanne Fitzgerald.
贾恳民 苏珊娜·菲茨杰拉德
Li Chen. Welcome, both of you.
李晨 欢迎你们
Let's go, O'Reily. Yeah, yeah, in a second, Brass.
走 奥雷利 好 等等 布瑞斯
Now, fuckwad. Get your hands off
快走 混♥蛋♥ 放开
Bye, guys.
再见 伙计们
So, have you had any experience...
你们有没有什么经验
What's the matter, Ryan? I got a bad feeling, man.
怎么了 瑞恩 我感觉不妙
About what? About that piss stain, Jia Kenmin.
什么不妙 那人♥渣♥ 贾恳民
I know he's perpetrating,
我知道他心怀不轨
I know he's plotting something against us.
我知道他在密谋对付咱们
And I-- I think he might want to hurt my ma.
而且我 我觉得他可能想伤害我妈
I like her. Yeah, well, she likes you too, Cyril.
我喜欢她 她也喜欢你 西瑞尔
You want to trade?
你想交换吗
Trade? Trade what?
交换 交换什么
I'll give you my most prized possession if you give me her.
我拿我最宝贝的东西跟你换她
We don't have to trade, Cyril.
我们不需要交换 西瑞尔
We can share her. You know that.
我们可以共同拥有她 你知道的
Really? Yeah.
真的 是的
Don't I share everything with you?
我不是什么都和你分享的吗
Jia.
贾
Your mother's a wonderful person.
你母亲是个非常好的人
Yeah. Let's see that she stays that way. Meaning what?
我们来确保她一直那么好 什么意思
You fuck with her one time, you go back into a coma.
你敢跟她过不去 你就等着再次昏迷吧
This time it's permanent.
这次你就再也醒不来了
Look, you have nothing to fear from me.
你无需担心我
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表