剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
There are three kinds of laws which govern us all.
支配人类的律法有三种
First and foremost are the laws of God,
第一首要 上帝律法
followed closely by the laws of nature
紧跟其后 自然规律
and, running a distant third, the laws created by man.
第三次要 人类法律
You see, in order for man to create a law,
你瞧 人类为了创造法律
a group of people have to get together
一群人必须聚在一起
and decide that they have come up with the ultimate truth,
决定自己掌握了终极真理
a basic inherent truth
一个基本的固有真理
by which every citizen must conduct himself or be punished.
所有公民必须服从 否则会受罚
The only problem is
唯一的问题在于
the group of people who decides on the ultimate truth
这群决定终极真理的人
is a bunch of politicians.
是一群政客
Given the choice,
如果可以选择
would you rather be judged by a whim of the Almighty,
你愿意让万能的上帝来裁决
or a vote by Congress?
还是由国会投票表决
Here comes the dead man.
死人来了
Make your move, bro'.
动手啊 老兄
Later, but I'm keeping an eye on you.
等着 但我一只眼盯着你呢
Truer words have never been spoke, man.
你这话说得太对了
What the hell does that mean?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
Being only that you got one good eye,
你就只有一只眼是好的
you droopy-eyed motherfucker.
你个死鱼眼王八蛋
You cocksucker! Get him! Kill him!
你个人♥渣♥ 揍他 杀了他
Kill that motherfucker!
干掉那王八蛋
Kill that fucking brown-ass motherfucker! Kill him!
干掉那该死的王八蛋 干掉他
Fascinating, you in the cafeteria.
餐厅的表现真精彩
What do you mean?
什么意思
Throwing caution to the wind.
完全豁出去了
Think it'll work?
你觉得有用吗
Will I survive? I don't know.
我能活下来吗 我不知道
But you gotta know.
但你必须知道啊
You been in OZ, like, 36 years.
你在奥兹都待了36年了
Been through the same shit that I've been through, and more.
我遇到的烂事你都经历过 有过之而无不及
And I know you know all the tricks.
我知道你了解所有的诀窍
No, no tricks.
不 没诀窍
Well, then what?
那是怎样
I've just been myself.
我只是做我自己
Like I said, it's fascinating the difference in generations.
如我所说 每代之间的差异真是精彩
You young people have grown up with so much choice and possibility.
你们年轻人 成长过程中有太多机会和可能性
On one hand, that's a marvelous thing.
一方面 这是极好的事情
On the other, so many of you battle with who you are.
另一方面 你们太多人挣扎于自我认知
For us, it was simpler.
对于我们来说 要简单些
There was none of this finding yourself jazz.
我们可没有什么寻找自我那一套
You just concentrated on what you had to do.
我们只是专注于必须做的事
You were 18, 19 years old, going off to war.
十八♥九♥岁 动身去打仗
So that's who you were.
就是如此
That's who we all were.
我们都是这样过来的
So you guys are heroes?
这么说你们是英雄
That's what you're telling me?
你想告诉我的是这个吗
You guys are he-men?
你们才是豪杰
Lord, no. We were scared to death.
老天 不 我们当时吓得要死
But when the landing boats carried you to shore
但被登陆艇带上岸
and the metal doors came down
金属门落下之时
you charged the beach, took the blow.
就只能冲上海滩 承受打击
That's just how it was. It had to be done.
情势如此 不得不为
I've faced many hurdles and moments of great fear in my life.
我这一生面临许多困难和骇人的时刻
But coming from an age when men took the blow,
但出生于一个习惯承受打击的年代
I've always felt comfortable in my own skin.
我习惯于以本色示人了
Sounds good. That's good.
听着不错 不错
Raider baby.
盗墓宝贝[古墓丽影]
Man, this baby... Oh, shit.
天啊 这妞 靠
Hootchie mama.
好火♥辣♥的妞
I want you to stab me.
我想要你刺我
What?
什么
I want you to shank me.
我想要你捅我
I won't retaliate.
我不会报复
Yeah? Are you going to let me kill you?
是吗 你会让我杀你
Not kill. Stab in the shoulder.
不是杀 是刺我的胳膊
The proposition's this:
我提议
I'll give you a free shot at me,
你可以随便伤我
and in return, I don't die.
作为回报 我可以不用死
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
I'm willing to take the blow.
我愿意承受打击
Wouldn't it be satisfying just to stick me?
难道刺我还不能让你满意吗
It'd be immensely fucking satisfying.
这会让我他妈非常满意
Okay. Make sure you hold up your part of the bargain.
好 你务必说话算话
I want witnesses.
我要证人
I want a lot of them.
我要很多证人
I get this.
我明白了
You let me take a swipe at you
你让我伤你
and the hacks throw me in solitary for the next 10 years.
然后看守们会关我十年禁闭
No.
不
We do it when the guards aren't around.
看守们不在 我们才动手
You'll control that.
你来控制
I just want the inmates to see
我只想犯人们看到
so in case you do decide to kill me,
那么万一你决定杀我
one of the inmates will go to Glynn,
会有人去找格林
give you up,
供出你
you end up on death row.
你就会被判死刑
Deal.
成交
What that loco motherfucker don't know
那疯子王八蛋不知道
is that I am gonna kill him.
我会杀了他
After he's down, I slip a shank in his hand
他一倒下 我就把刀放他手里
and it's self-defense.
这就成了正当防卫
Fuck.
操
What's the matter?
出什么事了
My sister's dead,
我妹妹死了
and ever since I heard the news I've felt nothing.
收到消息后 我感觉一片空白
And now you tell me you're going to kill Alvarez
现在你告诉我 你要杀了阿尔瓦雷斯
and I feel this little charge in my belly.
我忽然感觉有了点能量
Jesus, what the hell is that?
老天 到底怎么回事
It's nothing.
没什么
My little sister worshipped me.
我妹妹很崇拜我
You can't kill Alvarez. What?!
你不能杀阿尔瓦雷斯 什么
I haven't shed a tear for a sister who thought that much of me.
我妹妹为我♥操♥尽了心 我却没为她掉一滴泪
And at the same time, this Alvarez thing is revving me up.
但是 阿尔瓦雷斯的事却刺♥激♥了我
It's not right. There's something wrong.
这不对 肯定不对劲
And out of respect for Annette, I gotta take a look at that.
出于对安妮特的尊重 我得查查
We both do.
我们都要这样
What's happening is you're on a delayed reaction.
你这其实是延迟反应
You're in shock.
你太震惊了
In a week, you'll be crying like a baby over your sister.
不出一周 你会为你妹妹哭得死去活来
Thing is, we don't got a week.
问题是 我们没有一周了
Our best chance to kill Alvarez is here, right now.
我们杀阿尔瓦雷斯的最好时机就是现在
Chico.
奇卡
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Ready.
好了
My man! Look over here!
伙计们 看过来
Over here! Guys, over here! Watch this!
看过来 大伙看过来 看这里
Right. Right here.
对 就是这儿
Central, this is 14. We got a 29 in the gym.
总机 我是14 健身房♥29号♥情况
Repeat, we got a 29 in the gym. Get down here.
重复 健身房♥29号♥情况 快下来
Hang on, hang on. Repeat, I have a 29 in the gym.
撑住 撑住 重复 健身房♥29号♥情况
This is 14.
我是14
There you are. You look right smart.
好了 你看起来很精神
I wish they'd let you come with me to the funeral.
真希望他们同意你和我一起参加葬礼
Me too, but I wasn't really a relative or nothing.
我也希望 但我并不是亲属
I still can't believe this, man.
我还是没法相信
How can my mom be dead?
我妈怎么就死了呢
I remember when I first met your mother.
我还记得初次见你母亲的情形
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表