剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I implied that I never harmed you, Beecher.
我暗示从来没伤害过你 比彻
My reaction was... knee-jerk.
我那是本能反应
You have to understand,
你得明白
I was worried about saying anything out loud
我担心大声说出来
that might expose me to possible disciplinary
会让我受到一定的训诫
or legal action.
或法律诉讼
I did abuse you when you arrived.
你刚来的时候我确实虐待过你
And for that, I am sorry.
我很抱歉
I ask your forgiveness.
我请求你的原谅
Tobias...
托比亚斯
do you accept his apology?
你接受他的道歉吗
I...
我
I don't know.
我不知道
So, the FBI has decided to let the local D.A. prosecute you.
联调局决定让当地地检起诉你
Why? The eyewitness that came forward
为什么 出面指证你的目击证人
claims to have seen you dump Brice Tibbetts' body
声称看到你把布莱斯·蒂贝茨的尸体
in a field outside of Alden township.
丢到奥尔登小镇外的地里
But the FBI only has jurisdiction if they can prove
但联调局只有证实你带蒂贝茨穿过州界
that you brought Tibbetts across the state line, which they can't.
才有司法权 他们无法证实
Let's say that I did dump the body.
假设我确实弃尸
It doesn't mean that I killed the guy.
那也不表示我杀了那个人
Exactly.
没错
See, now if I'm gonna keep you off death row,
瞧 如果我要使你免除死刑
we'll have to create that doubt in the jury's mind.
我们必须在陪审团心中制♥造♥这个疑点
But you said you didn't kill Tibbetts. That's right.
但你说过你没杀蒂贝茨 没错
What were you doing with the body? It wasn't me.
那你怎么和尸体扯上关系 不是我
Okay, 'cause the eyewitness, he picked you out of a lineup, so...
好吧 目击证人从一组人中挑出你 所以
Katherine, it wasn't me.
凯瑟琳 不是我
Now this witness says that it was nighttime, right?
这位目击证人说 那是夜里 对吗
There's no lights at nighttime, right?
夜里可没有灯光 对吧
All of a sudden, this motherfucker's got x-ray vision?
那王八蛋突然有透视眼吗
Jeez, Keller, you don't need me,
天哪 凯勒 你不需要我
so you can just plead your own case.
你可以自己辩护
You're prettier. Not by much.
你更漂亮 没比你漂亮多少
The arraignment's tomorrow.
明天传讯
Ready for a little trip into town?
准备好到城里去了吗
What, and leave this place?
怎么 离开这儿
Jeez, I don't know.
老天 我不知道
Officer?
警官
Till the a.m.
明早见
You gonna see Toby?
你要见托比吗
Yes.
是的
Tell him I had a funny dream about him.
告诉他我做了个关于他的有趣的梦
He was elected President of the United States.
他当选了美国总统
I had a dream about you and me.
我梦到你和我
Yeah?
是吗
We were gladiators.
我们是角斗士
Your name was Sextus.
你叫做性骑士
Mine was Cunnilinga.
我叫舔♥阴♥者
God, it is good to see you.
天 见到你真好
Yes, you too.
我也是
I spoke to Holly this morning,
我今天早上和霍莉聊过
and she said she had such a great time
她说她和你 还有你儿子布拉德
at Adventure Country with you and your son Brad.
在历险王国玩得很开心
She's a wonderful kid.
她是个好孩子
How'd your meeting go with Keller?
你和凯勒的会面如何
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
We're well on our way to building a solid defense.
我们准备了很有力的辩护理据
Toby, he never talked about these killings, did he?
托比 他从来没说过这些谋杀 对吧
No.
没
You wouldn't lie to me in order to protect him?
你不会为了保护他骗我吧
No.
不
Okay.
好
I'll see you.
再见
Katherine, Keller...
凯瑟琳 凯勒
he didn't give you a message for me, did he?
他没让你带话给我吗
No.
没
So, there's two ways this could go, precious.
两条路给你选 宝贝
They both end the same: with my dick up your ass.
结果都一样 你被我爆菊
Beecher, I need to talk to you.
比彻 我要和你谈谈
Look I didn't wanna say in our session.
这 我不想在会上说
I tried to convince Robson not to rape your boy, Guenzel.
我试图说服罗伯森别强♥奸♥你的兄弟格温兹
But you know Robson, he's headstrong.
但你知道罗伯森 他很顽固
Anyway, the Sicilians stopped him and I'm glad.
无论如何 西西里人制止了他 我很高兴
You're glad?
你很高兴
Yeah, well, not glad, exactly.
也不算高兴
I'm like you.
我和你一样
I'm all turned around, you know.
我已经脱胎换骨了
I'm trying to stop the shit in my life,
我正尝试阻止我人生中的错事
but it's OZ, you know?
但这是奥兹
I realize I can't stop most of it,
我意识到我阻止不了很多事
but I can do some things.
但我可以做些事
Now, I heard what's going on.
我听说了
The warden won't let you see Keller.
典狱官不让你见凯勒
So, I'm offering on my next mail run...
所以 我愿意下次送信的时候
to take a letter to Keller for you.
帮你送封信给凯勒
You'd do that? You would?
你会那么做 真的
You write it up, I'll slip it through.
你写好了 我帮你送过去
I'm...
我
What? Amazed? In shock?
怎么 吃惊 震惊
Suspicious.
怀疑
You have every right to be.
你有权利怀疑
But I swear to you,
但我向你发誓
on the graves of both of my sons,
以我两个儿子之死起誓
I'm just trying to make up for the past.
我只是想补偿过去
Trying to clear my conscience so I can move on.
想让我的良心过得去 重新开始
Hello there, Keller.
你好啊 凯勒
Schillinger, my old friend.
史林格 我的老友
I got a package from one of your ex-wives,
我这儿有你某位前妻给你寄的包裹
subscription renewal notice from Sports Illustrated...
《体育画报》续订通知
and this, from Beecher.
还有这个 比彻写的
What's the game?
这是什么把戏
No game.
没把戏
Tomorrow, if you want,
明天 如果你想
I'll take your letter back to Beecher.
我会把你的回信交给比彻
Lights out!
熄灯
Adam?
亚当
Is everything all right?
没事吧
You haven't said a word all evening.
你整晚都没说话
Were you a fag before you came to OZ,
你来奥兹前是基佬吗
or did you start here?
还是到这儿后才成了基佬
What?
什么
I've been asking around. I heard some stories, are they true?
我打听过了 听说了些故事 是真的吗
It depends on what you heard.
那要看看你听说了什么
That when you first arrived, you were Schillinger's bitch.
你刚到的时候 你是史林格的婊♥子♥
Yes. Then some guy named Keller's bitch?
是的 然后是那个凯勒的婊♥子♥
Not... bitch, exactly.
不算是婊♥子♥
Then what, his girlfriend?
那是什么 他女朋友
People like to reduce things to their most basic form.
人们总是喜欢把事情简单化
You're either a fag or you're not a fag.
你要么是基佬 要么不是
And if you are, you should have told me
如果你是 你应该早告诉我
instead of pretending to act normal,
而不是假装正常
pretending to care about me for the right reasons.
假装出于正常原因关心我
Adam, I do care about you for the right reasons.
亚当 我确实是出于正常原因关心你
Stay back! Come on, don't be an asshole.
别过来 拜托 别那么可恶
You'd like that, huh? To be up my asshole?
你喜欢是吧 爆我菊花
Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Get the fuck off me, you fucking faggot!
你♥他♥妈♥放开我 你个该死的基佬
Just stop. Just stop. Let go of me! Let go of me!
别闹了 别闹了 放开我 放开我
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表