剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Vikings-- the word alone conjures up images
维京人 这个词让人联想到
of drunken hordes attacking and pillaging defenseless villages
醉醺醺的游牧部落从英国海岸到俄♥罗♥斯♥草原
from the shores of Britain to the steppes of Russia.
一路劫掠手无寸铁的村庄
We got a lot of misconceptions about the Vikings.
我们对维京人有许多误解
For example, they never actually wore these stupid helmets,
例如 他们并未真的戴过这些蠢头盔
and because they had a limited amount of land on which to farm,
而且由于他们拥有的耕地面♥积♥很少
they only pillaged to survive.
他们不得不抢掠才能生存
I wanna follow you. You're the next wave
我想跟随你 你是大势所趋
and I wanna be your lieutenant. Kill Guerra.
我想成为你的副手 杀了格拉
What the fuck are you doing, Jaime?
你搞什么鬼 杰米
Sorry, bro', you gotta die. That's just how it is.
抱歉 老兄 你必须死 就是这样
Wait, at least do me in the front. Let me die like a man.
等等 至少从正面来 让我死得像个男人
That's how it is, right, bro'?
就是这样 是吧 老兄
Father. I need to make a confession.
神父 我需要告解
Saturday, 3:00.
周六三点
I need to make one now.
我现在就要告解
Close the door, Officer.
关上门 警官
What's up?
怎么了
You know, ever since I've been let out of solitary,
自从我被放出禁闭室
I've just been going right and left, you know, up and down.
我一直各种动作 起伏不定
Just trying to prove to everyone that I'm no pussy.
就是想向所有人证明我不是怂货
I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思
I should have died in that bus crash.
我本该在那次车祸中死去
And now, the Reverend Cloutier has...
而现在 克劳狄尔教士
disappeared,
消失了
which I think is supposed to mean something,
我认为这应该意味着什么
but I can't figure out what that something is.
但我想不出来究竟是什么
So what do you do? Pray.
那你怎么做 祈祷
Yeah, well, you know...
好吧 你懂的
toss in a couple extra for me.
多开解我几句吧
I always do, Miguel.
我向来如此 米格尔
Yeah, I need just a little bit more than my usual amount.
我需要 比往常更多一点
Someone died because of me.
有人因我而死
Jaime Velez? Yeah.
杰米·韦莱兹 是的
This kid was innocent, you know?
这孩子是无辜的
You and I have had a long and battered relationship...
你我的关系由来已久 千疮百孔
but I continue to believe that you have a good soul,
但我仍然相信 你是个好人
and that you'll find a way to right whatever wrong you committed.
你总会找到办法弥补你做过的错事
And if I don't?
如果我做不到呢
Then you really are a pussy.
那你就真的是个怂货
The problem is in our state
问题在于 在我们州
there are more visually-impaired people than there are guide-dogs,
导盲犬的数量比视障人士的数量少
but there are more dogs than there are people to train them.
而训练导盲犬的人又比狗的数量更少
That's why I created this program, Man's Best Friend,
所以我创立了这个计划 "人类良友"
where prisoners do the training.
由犯人来担任驯养员
And it's worked elsewhere, huh? Better than we'd hoped.
在别的地方成功了 效果比预期还好
Sorry, am I late?
抱歉 我迟到了吗
She got here early, so we just kind of dove in.
她来早了 所以我们就先聊了会
Sure, why wait for little ol' me?
的确 何必等我这无关紧要的人呢
Alicia Hinden, Eleanor O'Connor,
艾丽西娅·欣登 埃莉诺·奥康纳
the Governor's liaison. Nice to meet you.
州长联络员 幸会
Please, continue.
请继续
Having inmates care for and train these pups
让犯人照顾并训练这些小狗
has been a perfect match.
这是绝配
60% of the dogs qualify for placement,
参加这个计划之后
90% of the prisoners demonstrate a better attitude
百分之六十的狗有资格上岗
after their participation in the program.
百分之九十的犯人显示出更好的态度
Aren't there certain skills necessary to train a guide-dog?
训练导盲犬难道不需要一定的技能吗
Of course, but the skills are teachable.
当然 但这些技能可以学习
And the prisoners don't harm the animals?
犯人不会伤害这些动物吗
We were worried at first, but what's happened here
我们起初也有此担心 但是事实上
is the dogs bring out the best in their trainers.
狗挖掘出了驯养员最美好的一面
Inmates go from having nothing to nurturing a life.
犯人从一无所有到培养一个生命
It means more to them than you can know.
简直难以想象这对他们的意义有多大
You'll pardon me, Miss Hinden, if I'm skeptical.
请原谅 欣登小姐 可能是我多疑
I think we should start small.
我认为我们应该小范围尝试
Sure, the less people, the less chance of success.
当然 人越少 成功率越低
I'm not saying the program will fail.
我并没说这计划会失败
No, you're trying to guarantee it won't last.
不 你是在努力确保它不能长久
I'm trying to save time and money. Yeah, right.
我是在努力节省时间和金钱 是啊
Fuck you, Tim.
操♥你♥妈♥ 蒂姆
Actually, I prefer to start small.
事实上 我更倾向于小范围尝试
So, I'll just need three good volunteers.
我只需要三位不错的志愿者
If you're interested, let me know,
有兴趣的就跟我说
but remember this isn't a few weeks of playing fetch.
但要记住 这不是和狗玩几周飞盘游戏
You gotta be strongly motivated to participate.
你们得有强烈的意愿参与
Now the woman running the program
负责这项计划的人
will interview each potential candidate,
会面试每位潜在候选人
review your files, and then make her final decision.
查看你们的档案 并做最终决定
That's all.
就这些
Shit, I don't want no dogs in here, man.
见鬼 我不想有狗在这里
You know, where I grew up, man, there was this rott-pit bull mix,
我长大的地方 有只罗威纳犬和比特犬混种
mean motherfucker. I'm sure he had some Schillinger in him.
凶恶的家伙 我肯定他有史林格的基因
He fucking took a chunk out of my leg, man.
他妈的他咬了我的腿一大块肉
Something tells me you deserved to get bit.
我猜你活该被咬
Maybe a dog would take my mind off my problems.
也许狗能让我忘却烦恼
I'm signing up.
我参加
I think I'm gonna apply.
我想我会申请
I bet these mutts are drug sniffers.
我敢打赌这些杂种狗是毒品嗅探犬
Undercover dogs? You never know, man.
狗狗卧底 说不准
Fuck it. You know what? I'm in, man.
操 你知道吗 我参加
Me too.
我也是
Ryan?
瑞恩
Can we get a doggie? Not a chance.
我们能养只狗狗吗 绝不可能
Come on in and sit down.
进来坐
Girl, yeah.
小妞
What did you do to get in here with us bastards, huh?
你怎么沦落到这儿跟我们这些混♥蛋♥混的
Miguel, I've looked through your file,
米格尔 我看了你的档案
and I gotta be honest with you.
我必须跟你说实话
You're not really suited for this program.
你并不适合这个计划
Why is that? You've got a history of violence.
为什么 你有暴♥力♥史
Did you read in there about the C.O. I blinded, Eugene Rivera?
你看到我弄瞎狱警尤金·里韦拉那件事了吧
Yeah, that kinda jumped out at me.
是的 那一下子吸引了我的注意
That's why you gotta let me do this.
所以你必须让我参加
It's what I owe.
这是我的债
Just a good thing to even out all the bad,
这正是能弥补过错的好事
you know what I'm saying?
你懂我意思吗
Check this out. She already picked me.
来看看这个 她已经选我了
Yeah, yeah, girl.
乖 妞儿
That's my bitch right there.
那是我的婊♥子♥
Step back a second, Penders.
先退后 彭德斯
You don't get your bitch just yet.
你还不能领走你的婊♥子♥
This isn't the city pound,
这不是城市动物收♥容♥所♥
so I'll be assigning you your dog, which is how you'll refer to them.
我会将狗分配给你们 你们对其负责
You the bitch.
你才是婊♥子♥
First let me run down what we're going to accomplish here.
首先我来说一下我们的目标
The goal is to teach them,
目标是对它们
and you, basic obedience.
和你们进行基本服从训练
So, we step out of line
这么说 如果我们犯错
and you hit us on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper?
你会卷起报纸打我们的鼻子
If I have to.
如果有必要
Now, you'll teach the dogs:
你们要训练这些狗狗
Come, sit, stay-- the basics.
来 坐 停 这些基本动作
But more importantly, you'll show them love and trust.
但更重要的是 你们要让它们明白爱和信任
For these dogs to be useful to the visually impaired,
要让这些狗能帮助视障人士
they have to be comfortable,
它们必须感觉舒服
not just with their owners, but with all people.
不只是和主人在一起时如此 和所有人都是
If we don't accomplish that,
如果我们做不到这一点
then all you've raised is a pet, just like any other shmoe.
那你们培养出的就是宠物 和其它笨蛋一样
Yes? These dogs, they stay with us?
怎么了 这些狗和我们待一起吗
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表