剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
是的 你最近见过他吗
No, I haven't seen Seamus O'Reily for over 30 years,
没 我三十多年没见过谢默斯·奥雷利了
but I can't think of a better reason
但我想不出有更好的理由
to stare the old bastard down.
盯那老混♥蛋♥了
I don't know.
我不知道
Dad.
爸
Aunt Brenda, hi. How are you?
布伦达阿姨 你好吗
I brought chocolate peanut clusters,
我带了巧克力花生堆
Cyril's favorite kind.
西瑞尔的最爱
I'll make sure he gets 'em, thanks.
我保证交给他 谢谢
Have a seat.
请坐
Suzanne.
苏珊娜
Brenda.
布伦达
For God's sake, Seamus, we came all this way.
拜托 谢默斯 我们山长水远来到这里
Take another two steps.
再多走两步
I won't bite.
我不咬人
I promise.
我发誓
Like you ever kept a promise?
好像你没有违背过誓言似的
Let's get down to business.
我们来谈正经事吧
Okay, so I explained the particulars
好 我在电♥话♥里
to the both of you over the phone
已经跟你们俩解释清楚了
and I just-- I need to know.
我只是 我需要知道
Can we afford to hire the best lawyer to defend Cyril?
我们请得起最好的律师为西瑞尔辩护吗
Well, how much are we talking here? Upwards of 20,000.
要多少钱 两万美元以上
Sweet Jesus.
天哪
Neither one of us have that kind of money,
我们都没那么多钱
not even if we stacked together our nickels and dimes.
就算砸锅卖♥♥铁也凑不出来
Aunt Brenda, I remember when you got hurt on the job,
布伦达阿姨 我记得你工伤后
and the company, they cut you a big, fat compensation check.
公♥司♥给了你一大笔赔偿金
That's the money I live on, Ryan.
我靠那笔钱过日子 瑞恩
I mean, that's all I have for my old age.
我就只有那笔钱养老
Don't you be asking Brenda to risk her future because of Cyril.
别想叫布伦达为了西瑞尔拿将来冒险
She says she loves him.
她说她爱他
I do. But not enough.
我是爱他 但爱得不够
Wait a minute.
等等
How come your mother hasn't asked her family to step up?
你母亲怎么不叫她的家人出面
You know as well as I that my family disowned me.
你我都知道 我的家人已经和我脱离关系了
That's right, they disowned you.
没错 他们和你脱离关系了
But not for walking away from your husband, your children, no.
但不是因为你抛夫弃子
For blowing up that cop.
而是因为杀了那警♥察♥
For bringing shame on your father, the lace-curtain fuck!
因为你让你父亲 那伪中产阶级混♥蛋♥蒙羞
I have accepted responsibility for my actions, Seamus.
我已经为我的行为付出代价 谢默斯
Maybe it's time you did the same.
也许该轮到你了
I took fucking responsibility 32 years ago!
我32年前就他妈负起责任了
By putting food in their mouth,
给他们吃穿
paying the rent, wiping their dirty asses!
付房♥租 换尿布
And where were you, where the fuck were you?!
你那时在哪儿 你♥他♥妈♥的那时在哪儿
Let me ask you something, Seamus,
我来问你 谢默斯
and tell me the truth for the first time in your life.
你人生中第一次老实告诉我
You and Tessie got together real quick after I left,
我走后 你和泰茜很快就在一起
and you had Cyril a year after we had Ryan.
我们生了瑞恩一年后 你们就生了西瑞尔
So? So, were you fucking her behind my back?
那又怎样 你们是不是背着我偷♥情♥
Yeah.
对
In fact, I fucked her the day Ryan was born.
事实上 瑞恩出生的当天我就干了她
Okay, enough! Please.
好了 够了 拜托
We're talking about Cyril here, okay?
我们要谈的是西瑞尔 好吗
You know-- I mean, shit,
我的意思是 见鬼
we're talking about saving his life.
我们要谈的是怎么救他
I mean, this shit don't matter.
这些破事不重要
I mean You're wrong, Ryan.
我是说 你错了 瑞恩
The shit is all there is.
这些破事是问题所在
You say we have to save him, for what?
你说我们必须救他 为了什么
A lifetime in OZ,
终身监禁在奥兹
you know, with his mind all a-muddle?
他还一直糊里糊涂
Maybe the only generous thing we can all do for the boy
也许我们能为这孩子做的最慷慨的事
is to let him die.
就是让他死
What?
什么
Come on, Seamus, give me a ride home.
走吧 谢默斯 载我回家
No, no, Brenda, please don't go.
不不 布伦达 求你别走
Please?
求你了
There's more.
还有别的
There has to be more to a family than just blood, Ryan,
一家人除了血缘 瑞恩
more than Christmas dinners and the birthday cakes,
除了圣诞聚餐和生日蛋糕
more than old hurts and unsettled scores.
除了旧伤和未了的恩怨 还有别的
We're not a family.
我们不是一家人
We never have been.
我们从来就不是
You knocked on the wrong door, honey.
你找错人了 宝贝
See you in another three decades, you cunt.
三十年后再见 贱♥人♥
I'm so sorry for that, I--
我很抱歉 我
No, it's okay.
不 没事
Actually, it went better than I expected.
其实 这比我想象中要好
Oh, Jesus.
天哪
Oh, Ryan.
瑞恩
You know, she is wrong. She's wrong,
她错了 她错了
because you and me and Cyril, we are a family.
因为你我和西瑞尔 我们是一家人
I mean, they were tattered and torn,
他们已经伤痕累累
but we're gonna get through this.
但我们会渡过这个难关的
Yeah, Aunt Brenda's right about one thing, though.
是的 不过布伦达阿姨有件事说得对
The best thing we can do for Cyril is to let him die.
我们能为西瑞尔做的最好的事 就是让他死
Oh, shit.
见鬼
Hiya, Ryan.
好啊 瑞恩
Hey, kid.
孩子
Wait.
等等
Hey, hey, it's okay. What happened?
没事的 怎么了
Was I bad again?
我又闯祸了吗
Yeah.
是的
Sorry. It's okay.
对不起 没事
Can we go back to Em City now?
我们现在能回翡翠城了吗
No, Cyril, I'm afraid you have to go back to solitary.
不 西瑞尔 恐怕你还是得回禁闭室
I don't like solitary. I know.
我不喜欢禁闭室 我知道
It's scary. I know.
那儿很可怕 我知道
It's lonely.
很孤单
Believe me, if I could trade places with you,
相信我 如果我能和你交换
I'd do it in a fucking second.
我会毫不犹豫
Ryan?
瑞恩
Are you crying?
你哭了
No. Boys don't cry.
不 男孩不哭
That's right.
没错
Daddy always said, "Boys don't cry."
爸爸总是说 "男孩不哭"
And Daddy knows best.
爸爸总是对的
Out of the way, O'Reily.
让开 奥雷利
Are you gonna behave yourself, hmm?
你会乖乖听话吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Listen...
听着
for all the gypsies, seers, tea leaves,
不管那些吉普赛人 预言家 茶渣
tarot cards, and ouija boards,
塔罗牌 显灵板怎么说
your life is your fucking life.
你的人生就是他妈你的人生
No, check that.
不 看看这个
There is one person who tells the future for a living,
有个人的职业就是说出别人的未来
and he's right 100% of the time.
而且百分百正确
Who's this magical motherfucker?
这个神奇的王八蛋是谁
He's called the judge.
他被称为 法官
And all of us in OZ,
我们所有在奥兹的人
we got our fortunes told.
我们的命运已定
And let me tell you, the future...
我告诉你 未来
it ain't bright.
并不光明
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表