剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
OZ,
奥兹
the name on the street for the Oswald State Correctional Facility,
道上的人都如此称呼奥兹瓦尔德州惩教所
level four.
四级戒备监狱
Yeah, it's me. You thought I was dead, didn't you?
对 是我 以为我死了 是吧
Well, I am.
我是死了
But that don't mean I can't keep jawing,
但不代表我不能再絮叨了
and now that I crossed over,
现在我已超脱
I got a whole new perspective on things.
有了观察的新角度
And I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces.
看到了好多熟悉的面孔
Fuck!
操
Chill the fuck out.
都他妈给我淡定
Yeah, this ain't so bad.
对 这挺不错的
Let me tell you,
我告诉你
dying is a lot harder on the living then it is on the dead.
死亡将至 生者的难过超过死者
Death really only hurts those left behind.
死亡其实只会伤害活下来的人
Tim, what are you doing?
蒂姆 你在干嘛
Hey, come here.
过来
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What are you, Picasso?
你成毕加索了
No, it's not art. It's a maze. It's a meditative maze.
不 这不是艺术 是迷宫 冥想迷宫
Okay. What's a meditative maze?
好吧 冥想迷宫是啥
If you got a problem that you're trying to figure out,
要是你有什么问题想要解决
you enter the maze.
就走进这个迷宫
And as you make your way through,
一边整理思绪
you concentrate on finding the right path,
全神贯注找到正确的路
which stimulates your powers of reason.
借此来激发理性
And by the time you reach the end,
等走到尽头时
hopefully you'll have figured the problem out.
但愿就已想出如何解决问题了
Yeah, I forgot.
对了 我都忘了
You went to that New Age seminar last weekend.
你上周去参加了那个新时代研讨会
Yeah. So many people have died since I set up Em City,
自从我设立翡翠城以来 有很多人死去
I was beginning to feel anesthetized, you know?
我都开始感到麻木了 知道吗
But Augustus Hill.
但是奥格塔斯·希尔
Boy, that rocked me.
天 我真的惊了
I don't know. A maze is kind of dumb, but ...
我也不确定 迷宫是有点傻 但是
..who's to say, right? I mean, if it works..
谁又能知道 是吧 要是能起作用
We gotta try it, right?
我们总得试试 对吧
Sure, Tim. Only, you know, without real walls,
当然 蒂姆 只不过没有真正的墙
these dinks are just gonna step over the line.
那些蠢货可以 直接就跨过线
After Augustus died and we cleaned out his footlocker,
奥格塔斯死后 我们清理了他的柜子
I found this box.
发现了这个盒子
Now, written on the lid is
盖子上边写着
"Do not open until six months after my death".
等我死后六个月才能打开
So, I decided to respect his wishes.
我就决定尊重他的遗愿
This morning, six months exactly, I looked inside.
今天早上 正好满六个月了 我打开看了
And?
然后呢
"I am having a premonition that today is the last day of my life.
我有预感今天将是我生命中的最后一天
Or maybe it is not a premonition.
也许也说不上是预感
In OZ, every day is potentially the last one.
在奥兹 每一天都可能是最后一天
Anyway, I'm taking the precaution of sealing up this box.
无论如何 我还是做好准备封好盒子
Inside you,
在这里边 你们
and by that I mean McManus, Burr, and Said,
我指迈克麦纳斯 伯和萨依德
will find a manuscript which I've been writing over the past six years.
会看到过去六年我写下的手稿
If you're perusing this letter,
如果你们正在读这封信
then my premonition was right and I am dead.
那我的预感就是对的 我死了
So, consider these pages my last will and testament.
所以就当这是我最后的遗愿和遗言
My will to survive.
遗愿是我想活着
My testament to all I've experienced in OZ.
遗言是我在奥兹的全部经历
I ask you to read my memories
我请你们阅读我的回忆录
and then do with them whatever you think is right.
然后觉得怎么处理好随你们
Burr.
伯
I don't want any fucking part of this.
我才不要这操蛋玩意儿
Hey Baba.
哥们儿
Welcome back, Chucky.
欢迎回来 恰奇
You look good, all healthy and shit.
你看上去不错 健康得扯蛋
I guess I was pretty close to death,
我差点儿就没命了
but Dr. Nathan, she pulled me through.
不过内森医生 又把我救了回来
What's the latest?
最近怎么样
The tits are flowing free and easy,
毒品生意顺风顺水
especially now that the niggers are out of the game.
特别是黑鬼们现在出了局
Augustus Hill's death really shattered them.
奥格塔斯·希尔的死把他们震垮了
Redding too?
包括瑞丁吗
I don't understand the man.
我搞不懂那家伙
Franky Urbano goes to stab Redding, kills Hill,
佛朗基·厄尔巴诺捅了瑞丁 杀了希尔
but Redding hasn't even tried to retaliate.
瑞丁居然不想动手报仇
Redding's plotting something. That's for sure.
瑞丁有所谋划 肯定的
Yeah, but what?
是啊 但谋划什么呢
It's over, move on!
结束了 散开
Redding, are you watching this? Redding!
瑞丁 你看到了吗 瑞丁
While you're weeping and wailing your men are out of control.
你只管在这里哭哭啼啼 你的手下都失控了
They're upset over losing Augustus.
他们为奥格塔斯之死群情激愤
What do you expect me to do?
你指望我怎么样呢
I expect you to take charge.
我指望你出面做主
Jeez, Kareem.
天啊 卡里穆
I'd have thought you'd be glad to see me sit in the back seat.
我还以为你会很高兴我端坐冷板凳
Give you an opportunity to convert all my boys to Islam.
正好给你机会 说服我的人皈依伊♥斯♥兰♥教
Yeah, well, there are some who will never find God. Nonetheless,
有些人永远也找不到上帝 尽管如此
they need a leader.
他们需要个领袖
And you are their leader.
你是他们的领袖
But right now you do not truly lead.
但现在你并没有真正在领导
You sit in here mourning Augustus, as well you should.
你一味哀悼奥格塔斯 当然也应该
And you blame yourself, as well you should.
你一味自责自怨 当然也应该
But what's the difference unless your emotions are backed by action.
但如果不化悲愤为行动 全都无济于事
If Augustus's murder was truly due to him slinging drugs
如果奥格塔斯被杀真是因为毒品
and you say you do not want to see any more young men die, fine.
而你说不想再有年轻人步后尘 那好
Drag your men away from the drugs.
拉你的手下远离毒品
How?
怎么拉
I don't know.
我不知道
The answer lies within you.
答案在你自己心底
When you find it,
等你找到了
it is then that you will finally, completely be a leader.
你才真真正正完完全全是个领袖
'Till then you're just a waste of space.
否则你就只是个没用的废物
I want to talk to you about what happens after death.
我想跟你们说说死后的事情
The afterlife.
死后的世界
See, the ancient Greeks believed when a brother died
古希腊人认为一个人死后
he just got on a boat,
就坐上船
crossed the river Styx and went to a place called Hades.
渡过冥河 到达一个叫冥府的地方
Now everybody went to Hades.
每个人都要去冥府
It didn't matter how good or how bad you were.
不管你是好还是坏
The place we all just got our groove on.
我们只管都去那里尽情摇摆
But the Greeks, they understood.
希腊人 人家懂啊
Just having lived,
只要活过
just having gone through the sheer shit of
只要经历狗屁倒灶
getting up and going through a whole day was enough
起床活过一天的人都足以给自己
to earn eternal reward.
赢得永恒的奖赏
Good morning, boys. Today's the big day.
早上好 小伙子们 今天是个大日子
All you yokels get to whine and snivel in front of the review board
你们这群乡巴佬可以对着审查委员会哭爹喊娘
in hopes that we'll let you out of solitary.
以求得我们放你们出禁闭
Though God knows why you'd wanna leave this paradise.
虽然上帝才知道你们为啥想离开这天堂呢
My man, McManus, he gonna vouch for me.
我伙计迈克麦纳斯 他会为我担♥保♥的
He's gonna save me, you know.
他会救我的
I'd say my chances are 50/50.
我看我的机会是一半一半
Glynn's a fuckhead.
格林是个二货
That motherfucker's never gonna let me out.
那操蛋玩意儿永远不会放我出去的
You'll cast your vote for me, won't you, Officer Howell?
你会投票给我的 是吧 霍威尔警官
I'll suck your big fat hole!
我会吹你的肥屄♥♥
Where's breakfast? Breakfast!
早餐呢 早餐呢
What the fuck you looking at, Martinez?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢 马丁内斯
You.
你
Step back.
退后
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表