剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I never will.
却永远不能了
You know, there are people out there who are fighting
你知道 外面很多人在反对
against the return of the death penalty.
恢复死刑
Tell that to Shirley Bellinger.
跟雪莉·贝林格说去啊
You know on the ride over here,
到现在这步
I was thinking about how I wanted to die.
我在考虑 我想怎么死了
There's only two choices now:
现在只有两个选择了
Lethal injection and the electric chair.
注射和电椅
I want the chair.
我想要电椅
I want the juice.
我想要果汁
I want to go out on a charge.
我想出去走走
Christopher Keller was convicted today
克里斯多夫·凯勒今天被判
in the brutal slaying of Bryce Tibbetts.
残酷杀害布莱斯·蒂贝茨罪名成立
Tibbetts was tortured, sodomized, and murdered in July of 1997.
蒂贝茨于1997年7月被折磨 鸡♥奸♥并杀害
Keller, who faces the death penalty,
凯勒可能接受死刑判决
will be sentenced on Thursday by Judge Grace Lema.
本周四格蕾斯·雷曼法官会进行宣判
Keller is suspected of committing at least two similar murders.
凯勒涉嫌至少两起谋杀案
Fuck. I have to go see him.
操 我要去见他
May I remind you of your promise to yourself
需要我要提醒你 曾对自己许诺
never to speak to Keller again? Yeah.
永远不再跟凯勒说话了吗 是
The great thing about breaking a promise to yourself
违背对自己的许诺有个好处
is only one person gets hurt,
就是只有一个人受伤害
and I can live with my guilt a shitload easier
对自己背信之痛远远低于
than I can live without ever seeing Keller.
永远见不到凯勒之痛
No, this is wrong.
不 这是错的
How is love wrong, Kareem?
爱怎么会错 卡里穆
In whatever form it takes, how is love wrong?
无论是何种形式的爱 爱怎么会错
Especially here in OZ,
特别是在奥兹
where there's so little of it.
爱本就已经稀有
You and I, we love each other.
你和我 我们爱彼此
You stabbed Schillinger and Robson for me.
你为我刺伤史林格和罗伯森
But the Aryans say that any sort of love between the races
但雅利安派说 所有跨种族的爱
is a perversion. Who decides these things?
都是变♥态♥ 谁可以决定这个
Who chooses which love is permissible?
谁可以选择哪种爱是许可的
God.
上帝
The God I worship...
我崇拜的上帝
Ioves everybody, and he created a universe full of
爱所有人 他创造了宇宙
different kinds of people sharing different kinds of love.
不同的人 分享着不同的爱
Allah says "Man..."
真♥主♥说"男人"
Don't quote scripture to me, Kareem.
别给我引经据典 卡里穆
You know what's gonna happen when you go and see Keller again.
你知道自己去见凯勒会怎么样
I'm not gonna fuck him.
我不会操他
I'm just gonna let him know I care,
我只想让他知道我在乎他
that he's not totally alone.
他并不孤独
I think Allah would approve of that.
我想真♥主♥会允许的
Here you go, Keller, your brand-new home.
好了 凯勒 你的新家
They say the ghost of Shirley Bellinger still haunts this cell.
听说雪莉·贝林格的鬼魂还会在这里出没
Oh, yeah? When the moon is full,
是吗 满月时
you could still smell her vagina.
你还能闻到她的逼味
You're a very funny guy there, Lopresti.
你真有趣 罗普瑞提
You should think about doing comedy.
你应该考虑演喜剧
How you doing?
你好吗
Chris.
克里斯
You got mail.
你有邮件
Diabetes, multiple sclerosis,
糖尿病 多发性硬化
Alzheimer's, Parkinson's,
老年痴呆症 帕金森症
high blood pressure, obesity,
高血压 肥胖
aging can all cause impotence.
老化 都可以引发阳痿
So can riding a bicycle.
还有骑自行车
You put that hard seat between your legs,
把那硬座放在两腿中间
there may be nothing else hard between your legs
两腿中间也许就再硬不起来
for a long, long time.
很久 很久了
Suck my fucking... Quiet down!
来舔老子 安静
Come on, man.
过来
Get up.
起来
Leave it. No.
扔掉 不
Leave it.
扔掉
Fuckin' retard.
别磨蹭
Hang in there, Cyril.
坚持下去 西瑞尔
Where is this? End of the line.
这是哪里 结局
I'm not supposed to be here.
我不应该在这里
Where's Jericho?
杰利科呢
Relax. Where's Jericho?!
放松 杰利科呢
Relax. Jericho!
放松 杰利科
Ryan!
瑞恩
Go, retard boy!
快 阻止他
Ryan!
瑞恩
Ryan! Bitch, let it out!
瑞恩 婊♥子♥ 放开
I'm not supposed to be here!
我不应该在这里
I'm not supposed to be here!
我不应该在这里
No!
不
Finally the SORT Team had to subdue your brother. Christ.
最后出动特别反应队才把你弟弟制♥服♥ 天啊
I gave him some Haldol to calm him down,
我给了用了好度[抗精神分♥裂♥药] 让他平静下来
but as we learned from previous episodes,
但根据之前的经验
it's just a stopgap measure.
这只是权宜之计
It's never gonna be a long-term solution
不能从根本上解决
to Cyril's violent episodes.
西瑞尔的暴♥力♥问题
We don't need a long-term solution.
我们不需要长♥期♥解决方案
The judge has set his execution for next month.
法官下个月就要安排对他执行死刑了
What? Why are you acting so surprised?
什么 你为什么这么惊讶
He was found guilty of the murder of Li Chen.
他谋杀李辰罪名成立
The punishment is death.
判处死刑
Look... you're gonna have to discuss with Cyril
你必须去和李辰谈谈
the way he wants to die, either the electric chair or lethal injection.
问他想怎么死 电椅还是注射
Lethal injection.
注射
I want Cyril just to doze off and go to sleep.
我想西瑞尔在睡梦中死去
There's more to it than that.
没你想的这么简单
The drugs they inject into his body first paralyze him.
注射到他体内的药物会先让他瘫痪
I don't want to hear the details, okay?
我不想知道详情 行吗
It's not okay, Ryan.
不行 瑞恩
Up to this point you've resisted all our attempts to help your brother.
到现在 你已经拒绝了对你弟弟的全部帮助
You should know what his last moments will be like.
你必须知道他最后的时刻什么样子
Can I see him? Not yet.
我可以见他吗 还不行
I'll allow a visit once he's settled down.
他平静下来后 我会安排
Take O'Reily back to Em City.
带奥雷利回翡翠城
The guilt or innocence of Cyril O'Reily is not at issue here.
问题不是西瑞尔·奥雷利是否有罪
The question is whether the Eighth Amendment of our Constitution,
而是我们的宪法第八修正案
which protects us from cruel and unusual punishment,
保护我们不受"残酷和非常的惩罚"
will also protect Cyril O'Reily,
也同样保护西瑞尔·奥雷利
whose IQ, by the way, is 51.
这个智商只有51的人
That's one of the lowest IQs of any condemned prisoner on record.
他是有记录以来智商最低的囚犯
As a mother, I appeal,
我以母亲的身份呼吁
I plead to all of the other mothers and fathers out there
我恳求所有在场的父亲和母亲
to stop the state from committing this monstrous act.
一起阻止政♥府♥这种荒谬的行为
Governor Devlin refused to comment on the demonstration
德夫林州长拒绝评论
held outside the capitol building.
州议会大厦外面的示♥威♥
You know, Meehan...
米汉
you can hold a million press conferences,
你就算举♥行♥一百万个新闻发布会
but you're still won't be able to save my brother.
也你还是不能救我弟弟
If I had that attitude, you'd be right.
我要是你这个态度 你就说对了
But I'm going to prove you wrong, Mr. O'Reily.
但我要证明你错了 奥雷利先生
I'm going to show you the power of prayer,
我要让你见识祈祷的力量
of hope, and faith in the Almighty.
希望的力量 信仰全能上帝的力量
Okay, well while you're at it, why don't you suck my dick?
好 既然你这么有劝儿 何不来吸我鸡♥巴♥
Father Meehan!
米汉神父
Are you here for a lesson?
你来这儿上课吗
No, I was the only seminarian booted off the choir.
不 我是唯一一个被唱诗班撵走的神学校学生
The prefect said,
班长说
"Your voice is an offense to God."
"你的声音简直是羞辱上帝"
You were magnificent on your television press conference.
你在新闻发布会上真是光芒四射
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表