剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
This isn't payback for some wrong done to you?
这不是报复吧
No. I've been digging around.
不 我一直在打听
During the riots, you and O'Reily almost came to blows.
在暴♥动♥期间 你和奥雷利差点动手
The riot? That was five years ago.
暴♥动♥ 那都五年前的事了
In my experience cons have long memories.
据我所知 罪犯有仇不忘
You think I made the story up?
你以为我在编故事
You know what? At this point, I don't know.
你知道吗 现在我也不知道了
And I'm beginning to wonder if I even care.
我开始怀疑我还会在乎
Ready for this?
听听这个
Glynn's suspended the investigation in the murder of Patrick Keenan.
格林中止了帕特里克·基南被杀一案的调查
Too many suspects, not enough clues.
嫌疑人太多 线索太少
Perfect. Bet you could press it.
非常好 我想你可以推波助澜
Bet you could get Stanton convicted.
你可以让斯坦顿获罪
Don't want to. Why?
不想 为什么
Look.
听着
Henry Stanton gets the death penalty for Keenan's murder,
亨利·斯坦顿如果因为基南被判死刑
Gloria Nathan's not gonna let an innocent man die.
格劳丽亚·内森不可能眼看他无辜枉死
She's gonna feel compelled to tell the truth.
她会觉得有必要说出真♥相♥
No, I win by keeping the ball in play,
不 我赢是因为让事情不消停
by keeping the facts murky.
混淆视听
Have that placed in Martin Montgomery's cell.
把这个放到马丁·蒙哥马利的牢房♥里
Montgomery? Why Montgomery? Life insurance.
蒙哥马利 为什么是他 人身保险
Ryan, can I tell Henry about our secret?
瑞恩 我能把我们的秘密告诉亨利吗
That we fooled the warden?
说我们耍了典狱官
No, Cyril. For Christ's sake,
不 西瑞尔 行行好
don't say a fucking word to him.
一个字都别他妈告诉他
Stop yelling.
别吼了
Why do you always yell? Like Papa.
为什么你老是吼 跟老爸一样
Fuck off.
滚开
Galileo Galilei challenged the principle
伽利略·伽利莱挑战了
that had been accepted for over 1,000 years
被广为接受千年的原则
that the Earth was the center of the universe,
所谓地球是宇宙中心
that everything revolved around us.
一切以我们为中心
The mad monks in the inquisition imprisoned Galileo
疯狂的修道士们在宗教法庭上判伽利略入狱
and ordered him to repudiate his theory. Which he did.
并命令他否定他的学说 他照办了
How much worse of a punishment is there
最大的惩罚
than being forced to publicly deny your deepest beliefs?
莫过于公开否定自己最深的信仰
To say that what you know to be true is a lie?
说自己坚认的真理是谎言
I see that baby over there
看着那个小娃儿
and I can't help but think about Augustus when he was just born,
我忍♥不住想起奥格塔斯刚出生的时候
when he took his first step.
他迈出第一步的情景
You know, you think back and say,
人回想过去总会说
if I had done this or if that hadn't happened
如果我当初这么做 或者如果那件事没发生
his whole life might have been different.
他的人生可能会完全不同
Allah guides our every step. I know.
阿♥拉♥指引我们的每一步 我知道
God is my rock,
上帝是我的后盾
but he can't stop the thoughts from flooding my head,
但他无法阻止各种思绪涌上我的心头
the memories from flowing.
记忆如潮水般袭来
Augustus' first shoes,
奥格塔斯的第一双鞋
his first day of school.
他第一天上学
Oh, his wedding day.
他结婚的日子
He looked so happy.
他看起来是那么幸福
He and Annabella both did.
他和安娜贝拉都是
The sun was shining so bright,
阳光如此耀眼
I had to squint my eyes as they drove away.
我只能眯着眼看他们开车离开
And now I feel like I lost him that day,
现在我觉得似乎在那天我就失去了他
in more ways than one.
在许多方面都是如此
His-- his world got narrower,
他的 他的世界变得狭窄
you know, with the drugs and all.
因为毒品之类
Is he still using? Oh no, thank God.
他还吸毒吗 不 感谢上帝
My boy's been clean over three years.
我的孩子已经戒毒三年多了
I'm very proud of him for that. Yes, indeed.
这点我很为他骄傲 确实
That's why I'm worried.
正因为这样 我很担心
That's why today is going to be so hard.
所以今天会非常艰难
I-- I've got news to tell him.
我 我有消息要告诉他
Bad news.
坏消息
News that I want him to hear from me first,
我希望他先从我这儿知道这个消息
because maybe if I can just cushion the blow, he--
因为如果我能好好跟他说
he won't go back to the crack.
可能他不会再吸毒
His wife, Annabella,
他的妻子 安娜贝拉
she's divorcing him. Oh, my.
她要跟他离婚 天哪
I tried talking to the girl, but...
我试过和她谈 但是
her mind's made up.
她决心已定
She's got another fella and now...
她已经有别人了 现在
she wants to be free.
她想要自♥由♥
And yet...
可是
God help me,
上帝救救我
I can't stop blaming her
我无法停止恨她
for the darkness in Augustus' life.
让奥格塔斯的人生如此黑暗
She was with him
她当时和他在一起
the night he shot the policeman,
他枪杀♥警♥♥察♥的那晚
the night his spine got snapped.
他脊椎断裂的那晚
She should have taken better care of my son.
她本应该照顾好我儿子的
Eugenia?
尤金妮亚
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
The tears are for Augustus, my little emperor.
眼泪是为奥格塔斯 我的小皇帝而流
Locked in a cell,
锒铛入狱
down in that wretched place,
被关在那个糟糕的地方
half his body dead.
半个身子动弹不得
And damn...
见鬼
all I keep thinking of
我一直想着的
is his first step.
竟是他的第一步
Yo, Burr, how come you never get in line?
伯 怎么你从来不去排队
Because ain't nobody sending me nothing.
因为从来没人给我寄东西
See this? Motherfuckers want me
瞧见没 一些王八蛋想要我
to donate money to the United Negro College Fund.
捐款给黑人♥大♥学♥联♥合基金会
They got to be kidding.
他们一定是在开玩笑
Fuck.
操
It's a letter from some lawyer.
这是律师函
My wife's divorcing me.
我老婆要和我离婚
This is a surprise?
很意外吗
No, I guess not. I mean...
不 我想不
No, no, I mean, she--
不不 她
she's been visiting me less and less and you know,
她来看我的次数越来越少
when she does come, there's...
就算来了 她也
definitely a distance.
很疏离
What do you expect?
你还指望什么
You've been cooped up here in OZ for the last seven years.
你已经困在奥兹七年了
That's a long time for a young gal to keep a candle lit.
一个年轻女人能不变心 这时间算长了
I know. It's just that...
我知道 只是
You know, we loved each other.
我们相爱过
The least Annabella could have done was come and say goodbye.
至少安娜贝拉可以亲自来告别
It's tough luck, Augustus, man.
真不走运 奥格塔斯
Tough fucking luck.
真♥他♥妈♥倒霉
You'll survive, son.
你会没事的 孩子
You survived this shithole, you'll survive a divorce.
这鬼地方你都能存活 离婚你也能挺过去的
Maybe.
也许吧
Losing her...
失去她
it's like giving up my last piece of hope.
就像放弃了我最后一丝希望
It's like admitting to myself that everything I had out there
这就像对自己承认 我曾拥有的一切
is gone.
都失去了
Just gone forever.
永远失去了
You know, I never told you this, but...
我从没告诉你这件事 但是
Dee and I was fixing to divorce too.
迪和我当时也正要离婚
What? Just before she got sick.
什么 就在她生病之前
'Course after she got sick I couldn't leave her.
当然她病了之后 我不能离她而去
I thought you and Dee was happy.
我以为你和迪很幸福
You always seemed so happy.
你们总是看起来很幸福
That was the vodka.
那是伏特加的作用
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表