剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Break it up! I don't need that fucking faggot!
分开 我他妈不需要基佬
I'm telling you, this faggot grabbed me.
告诉你 这基佬抓住我
I don't wanna spend another night in the same cell as him.
我不想再和他共处一室
Fine. But since all the cells in Em City are full,
好 不过翡翠城的所有牢房♥都满了
and since you need a little attitude adjustment,
你也需要改正态度
I'm putting you in the cage.
我打算把你关进笼子里
Me?! I didn't do shit! Get your fucking hands off me, you fuck!
我 我啥都没做 你♥他♥妈♥放开我 混♥蛋♥
The boy's got problems.
那小子有问题
He raped a girl, beat her brains in.
他强♥奸♥了个女孩 还把她打得够呛
I know.
我知道
I've known Adam's family for a long time.
我认识亚当一家很久了
I know, that's why I made you his sponsor,
我知道 所以我才让你当他的保护人
but I'm beginning to think
但我开始觉得
I made a mistake bringing him to Em City.
我让他进翡翠城是错的
Maybe I should transfer him out. Don't.
或许我该把他调出去 别
I can turn him around.
我能让他回心转意
Give me a chance. Okay, a chance.
给我次机会 好 就一次
Faggot.
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
Faggot!
基佬
I have a way for you and Keller to meet face to face.
我有办法让你和凯勒见面
Yeah, how?
是吗 怎么做
Come work for me in the post office.
到邮局帮我♥干♥活
I'll let you deliver the mail to protective custody.
我会让你到保护性监禁牢房♥送信
Quit Sister Pete?
向彼特修女请辞
Yeah, you'd have to.
是的 只能这样
And I'd get to see Keller?
我就能见到凯勒了
Every day.
天天都行
Okay.
好
There's just one thing that I'd ask for in trade.
我只有一个条件
What's that?
什么条件
The boy. Give me the boy.
那小子 给我那小子
What?
什么
Tell the Sicilians to back off and let me have him,
叫西西里人别管 把他给我
to do with whatever I choose.
任我处置
This is what this has all been about?
这才是你的真正目的吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
The "I'm trying to change my ways" Crap.
"我努力改变自己"那些屁话
You know, it-- I almost believed you.
我差点就相信你了
It's true.
那是真的
But really, it's beside the point.
不过真的 这不是重点
I have a practical solution to your problem.
这能实际解决你的问题
You're asking me to get the thing I want most
你让我得到我最想要的东西
to allow you to subject Adam
代价是让你可以逼亚当
to the same horrors you put me through? No way.
经历你让我遭受过的恐怖 不可能
Not even for Keller?
为了凯勒也不行吗
Not even for Keller.
为了凯勒也不行
I have to admit, I'm stunned.
我必须承认 我很惊讶
I admire your strength of character.
我敬佩你的骨气
I respect your decision.
我尊重你的决定
We'll just leave the whole matter at that.
这事只能顺其自然了
Yeah, you never leave anything at that.
你从来不会顺其自然
Well, nobody changes overnight.
没人能一夕之间改变
Be sure to eat your vegetables.
多吃点蔬菜
Who's to say that the future
谁说未来
ain't fucking with the fortune-teller?
不会和算命先生过不去
Let's say that she tells you you're gonna fall in love.
假如她告诉你 你会坠入爱河
But she doesn't tell you
但她不会告诉你
that your beloved's gonna die of cancer,
你的爱人会死于癌症
and that she really is your long-lost sister,
或者她其实是你失散的姐妹
and a serial killer.
或者是个连环杀手
Because the fortune-teller don't know that.
因为算命先生也不知道
What if God or the spirits or whatever
假如神或鬼魂什么的
is only telling the fortune-teller half the story...
只跟算命先生说一半
half the truth?
或者半真半假呢
Fucking Friday. Fucking Friday?
该死的星期五 该死的星期五
Yeah, you'd think I'd be happy with the weekend coming, and all.
你可能以为周末到了我会很高兴
Working in OZ, I never feel more fucked than on Friday.
在奥兹工作 我向来觉得星期五最讨厌了
Payday.
发薪日
I don't know if I'd call it pay.
我不觉得这能叫工资
Man makes a dogshit wage,
就这点狗屁工资
money none of those cocksucking congressmen would work for, huh?
没哪位王八蛋国会议员愿意为这点钱工作
You gotta laugh. You follow pro basketball?
还得强颜欢笑 你关注过职业篮球吗
Basketball? Yeah.
篮球 是的
Who do you think the worst player in the NBA is?
你认为NBA最差球员是谁
Some white guy.
某位白人球员
Actually, maybe two or three white guys battling for the honor.
事实上 有两三位白人球员备选呢
Yeah, that's gotta piss you off, right?
那应该让你很生气吧
Seeing some of these jags play pro ball
明明你比他们许多人更优秀
knowing you're better than most of them?
却要眼睁睁看着这些蠢货参加职业篮球赛
Why would that piss me off?
我为什么要生气
You know how goddamn good you've gotta be
你知道得有多牛
in order to be the worst player in the NBA?
才能成为NBA中的最差球员吗
You gotta be phenomenal.
你得出类拔萃
No, I realize that, I was just saying--
不 我了解 我只是说
My point was that even the worst player in the NBA
我要说的是 即使是NBA的最差球员
still makes league minimum: $300,000 a year.
最低年薪是三十万美元
Take away what the government gets,
除去政♥府♥课税
your agent's 4%,
经理人抽百分之四
worst case scenario, you've still got 160.
最差情况下 还有十六万
Fuck it, 150, even 140,
他妈的 哪怕是十五万或十四万
say you wanna jerk off with 10 of it.
你愿意浪费掉百分之十的话
That's $140,000 cash, in pocket!
那也是十四万美元到手啊
Hey Dave, man, I didn't mean to get you all riled up.
戴夫 我不想惹你不高兴的
It's not you.
不关你的事
It's fucking Friday.
都是这该死的星期五
So, all the blood tests came back negative.
血液化验结果都是阴性
We should run them again in three months.
三个月后我们应该再验一次
And Martinez, how are his blood tests?
马丁内斯的验血结果如何
He doesn't have AIDS, if that's what you're asking.
他没有艾滋病 如果你是问这个
That doesn't necessarily mean
那不一定表明
it was his blood that got thrown at you.
他是拿自己的血来泼你
Why'd you douse me, you prick?
你为何泼我 你个人♥渣♥
Because you're the prick, you prick.
因为你是人♥渣♥ 人♥渣♥
Stop that!
住手
Okay, so it's okay for you to hit this cocksucker, but not me?!
好吧 你打这王八蛋就可以 我就不行
Officer Brass?
布瑞斯警官
Officer Brass?
布瑞斯警官
What? Did you buy my Mightyball ticket?
什么事 你帮我买♥♥彩票了吗
What? Yeah, yeah.
什么 是的 是的
It's almost time, I'm so excited.
时间快到了 我好激动
Aren't you excited, Bob?
你不激动吗 罗伯
Excited about what?
激动什么
The Mightyball drawing, $2 million,
彩球抽奖 两百万美元奖金
which if you win will go towards finding a cure for your grandson.
中了奖 你就能找到治愈你孙子的疗法了
How could you not be excited?
你怎么能不激动
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表