剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I might bust out at the variety show. Really?
在综艺节目里也许能大放异彩 真的吗
What's that?
这是什么
You'll see.
等着瞧
Ma, I wanna ask you something.
妈 我有事想问你
Do you think families need to be 100% honest with each other?
你是不是觉得家人之间应该彼此坦诚
Yeah.
是的
What-- I mean, if your father and I had been honest,
如果你父亲和我以前彼此坦诚
if we'd been open
如果我们坦白
and we'd worked through our problems and all our fears,
我们之间的问题和恐惧就能解决和克服
maybe I wouldn't have left.
也许我不会离开
I think about how different my life would've gone
我想着如果你们没离婚
if you'd stayed married.
我的人生会有多不同
Yeah, well, don't romanticize it.
也别想得太美好了
I mean, it still would've been really difficult.
这还真的是很不容易的
I know that, but we would've been,
我知道 但我们就会
you know, together.
在一起
Yeah.
是的
After we're done fucking around here,
既然我们都来到这儿
I want to tell you about some of the things that I've done,
我想告诉你 自从我来到奥兹
you know, since I've been in OZ.
我做过的一些事
And I just--
我只是
I want to warn you, Mom, it's not pretty.
我想警告你 妈 不是什么好事
I wouldn't expect it to be.
我也没想过是好事
But that's good, because maybe if you tell me about it,
但这很好 也许你告诉我之后
it'll start to make some sense to you.
它会开始让你想通
Yeah.
是的
So... what do you got?
那么 你有什么招
It's little somethingsomething. Let's see it.
小花招而已 我们来看看
That's great!
太棒了
Today's the day. Yeah.
就是今天 对
Kill them both,
杀了他们俩
but if you can only get one, get Ryan.
不过如果你只能杀掉一个 先杀瑞恩
We can always whack the 'tard once the older brother's dead.
只要哥哥死了 我们随时可以干掉那个智障
Shupe.
崔普
O'Reily. Not now, Shupe.
奥雷利 现在不行 崔普
It's important.
这事很重要
Okay, you got 10 seconds. What is it?
好 给你十秒 什么事
I overheard Li talking to Jia. They were arguing about your mom.
我无意中听到李和贾谈话 他们在议论你妈
What? Li was saying he's gonna rape her.
什么 李说他要强♥奸♥她
Fuck.
操
You got any tits, man? Yeah.
你有毒品吗 是的
Ryan, is that man gonna hurt Ma?
瑞恩 那人是不是要伤害妈
No fucking chance, Cyril.
他妈的不可能 西瑞尔
So your boys are gonna hurt my mom, huh?
你们想伤害我妈
He's out of control, O'Reily.
他失控了 奥雷利
I don't know what to do. Yeah, well, I do.
我不知道该怎么办 我知道
I'm telling you, he was gonna rape my mother.
我告诉你 他打算强♥奸♥我母亲
Do you have proof of that? Ask Jia.
你有证据吗 去问贾
He knows all about it. I will.
他都知道 我会的
Meanwhile, I want Cyril in solitary. No!
与此同时 我要将西瑞尔关禁闭 不
Li's just the latest in a long line of people Cyril's hurt.
李只是西瑞尔伤害的许多人中的一个
I want him somewhere he's not gonna hurt anybody else.
我要让他待在无法伤害别人的地方
He's all yours. Ryan?
他归你们了 瑞恩
It's gonna be okay, Cyril. It's gonna be okay.
没事的 西瑞尔 没事的
Be gentle with him, man. I don't wanna go!
对他温柔点 我不想去
Come on, let's go! I'm sorry.
快 走吧 对不起
You cocksucker! Save your anger, O'Reily.
你个王八蛋 省省吧 奥雷利
This time we're gonna go the distance.
这次我们要走完全程了
Cyril either ends up in the insane asylum or death row.
西瑞尔最终不是去精神病院就是去死囚牢房♥
And you're going to the cage, come on.
而你要进笼子 来吧
Come on. O'Reily. Let's go.
快 奥雷利 走吧
Sister, you've gotta believe me!
修女 你得相信我
You know, it's just possible he's telling the truth.
他也有可能说的是实话
O'Reily? The truth? I doubt it.
奥雷利 说实话 我不信
Please! Please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
求求你们 对不起 对不起
Please, I don't want to go in there.
求你们了 我不想进去
No! No!
不不
Please, I'm so so sorry!
求求你们 我很抱歉
Please! No!
求求你们 不
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Jia, Jia, Jia, Come here. Hey, come here.
贾贾贾 过来 过来
You gotta go to McManus
你得去找迈克麦纳斯
and tell him that Li was gonna rape my ma, okay?
告诉他李打算强♥奸♥我妈 好吗
I got nothing to say to that. Whoa, Jia, come on! Come on!
我对此无话可说 贾 拜托
You gotta do that for me, man!
你得帮我办到
You gotta tell him.
你得告诉他
Your brother's gonna die.
你弟弟就等着死吧
They're gonna fry his white ass,
他们会电死他
and I'll be sitting in the front row
我会坐在第一排
laughing my balls off, you fucking mick.
笑掉大牙 你个该死的爱尔兰佬
What? You fucking chink motherfucker!
什么 你个该死的中国佬王八蛋
Are you fucking kidding me? You're fucking dead, Jia!
你♥他♥妈♥耍我呢 你♥他♥妈♥死定了 贾
You're fucking dead, you rice-eating little fucking bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥死定了 你个吃米饭的小兔崽子
You're fucking dead! You're fucking dead,
你♥他♥妈♥死定了 你♥他♥妈♥死定了
you fucking shit motherfucker!
你个该死的人♥渣♥
You wanted to see me? Yeah, Warden.
你想见我 是的 典狱官
Nice place you got here.
你这地方还真不错
What do you want, Redding?
你想怎样 瑞丁
Control of the cafeteria.
掌管餐厅
The Sicilians run the cafeteria.
西西里人在管餐厅
Yeah, but Chucky Pancamo's still in the hospital.
是 但恰奇·潘卡莫还在医院
Peter Schibetta, psycho ward.
彼得·什拜塔在精神病房♥
The place is out of control.
那地方都失控了
You think you can pull the operation back together?
你认为你能把管理拉回正轨
Most of those guys are friends of mine.
那些家伙大多数是我的朋友
Most of them are black
他们大多数是黑人
and they don't take too kindly to kowtowing to the dagos.
而且他们不乐意向那些外国佬俯首称臣
I let Adebisi call the shots in the cafeteria.
我曾经让阿戴比斯管理餐厅
It was a disaster. I ain't Adebisi, am I?
一塌糊涂 我可不是阿戴比斯
Truth is, there have been a lot of fuck-ups
实际上 煤气爆♥炸♥以来
all the way back to the gas explosion.
那儿一团糟
All right, Redding, I'll give you a chance.
好吧 瑞丁 我会给你个机会
Officer. One other thing,
警官 还有一件事
I'd appreciate it if you got them Sicilians out of there.
如果你把西西里人调走 我会非常感激
Sure.
好
Much obliged.
非常感谢
Augustus, Augustus...
奥格塔斯 奥格塔斯
Augustus, where's your dog?
奥格塔斯 你的狗呢
She's in my pod. I don't feel like playing with her right now.
她在我牢房♥里 我现在没心思陪她玩
Thinking about your mother? Yeah.
想念你母亲吗 是的
Believe or not,
信不信由你
it'll take more than a few weeks for me to get over her death.
我没办法在短短几周就消化她的死讯
That's not what I meant.
我不是这意思
I just keep picturing her trying to figure out which way is up
我就是一直想着 那该死的巴士翻滚时
as the fucking bus rolls.
她苦苦寻找求生机会的画面
She hated closed spaces, being trapped.
她讨厌密闭空间 讨厌被困
Freaked her out.
这让她抓狂
Now she's trapped forever in some cheap-ass coffin.
这下她永远被困在一个廉价的棺材里了
You gotta move beyond that. Fuck you, Beecher.
你得走出来 操♥你♥妈♥ 比彻
I know what you're feeling. I buried my son.
我理解你的感受 我埋过我儿子
You know, this may sound strange,
这可能听起来很怪
but you gotta work those images.
但你得克服这些画面
Your mind's already taken your mother from the bus to the grave.
你脑海里已经消化你妈从巴士到坟墓这段了
Now keep going.
现在继续
You gotta picture her body under the ground rotting away.
你得想象她的尸体在地下渐渐腐烂
Get the fuck out of my Listen to me.
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚 听我说
You have to imagine your mother decaying,
你必须想象你母亲渐渐腐烂
the maggots eating away her flesh, leaving nothing but the bone.
蛆虫蚕食她的肉身 只留下尸骨
You gotta hear that coffin splinter,
你得听见那棺材碎裂
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表