剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
What if God didn't give me the right numbers?
万一上帝没告诉我正确的数字呢
What if I don't win?
万一我没中呢
Then little Alex dies.
那小亚历克斯就死了
Today's numbers will be randomly selected from 51 numbered balls
今天的中奖号♥码将会通过摇奖机
out of our lotto draw hopper.
从51个球中随机摇出
So, everybody, get it out and get it ready,
观众朋友们 不要紧张 做好准备
'cause it's time to play Mightyball.
开奖结果马上揭晓
If your number is drawn,
如果你选的号♥码被摇出
you could be the lucky winner of $2 million.
你有可能是两百万美元的幸运获奖者
The first number is... seven.
第一个号♥码是 七
Seven, Bob, that's a match.
七 罗伯 这个中了
The second number is...
第二个号♥码是
10.
十
That's two.
两个中了
Three.
三
The fourth number is...
第四个号♥码是
49.
Four for four.
四选四中
The fifth number is...
第五个号♥码是
30.
And the final number,
最后一个号♥码
and the winner of $2 million is...
两百万美元的中奖号♥码是
51.
Motherfucker, you gotta be fucking fucking me.
妈的 他妈的不可能吧
Yeah! Jesus Christ, I fucking won! Ah!
我的天哪 我他妈中奖了
You won? Yeah, motherfucker, I won!
你中奖了 对 妈的 我中奖了
God damn it, yes!
该死的 太好了
Oh, shit! Fuck!
靠 操
Oh, yeah! Shit!
我靠
Shit! Fuck!
靠 操
God damn it! Fuck, fuck, fuck!
该死的 操 操 操
I know, it's wild.
我知道 这太疯狂了
Yeah, all right, all right.
是的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, bye.
好的 再见
Rebadow's making a fuss all day.
里毕多吵一整天了
He claims that Brass didn't win the lottery, he did.
他说布瑞斯没中奖 是他中的
Oh, yeah? All right.
是吗 好吧
All right, bring him in.
好的 让他进来
Bob. I need to speak with Officer Brass.
罗伯 我要和布瑞斯警官谈谈
I've been waiting. Slow down, slow down.
我一直在等 慢点说 慢点说
7-10-3-49-30-51, those are my numbers.
7 10 3 49 30 51 那是我选的号♥码
I had Officer Brass purchase the ticket for me.
我让布瑞斯警官帮我买♥♥的彩票
Bob, memorizing the winning numbers doesn't prove--
罗伯 背出中奖号♥码不表示
You don't believe me? Ask Officer Brass.
你不信 问问布瑞斯警官
Are you serious? On my dying grandson's life.
你说真的 以我垂死的孙子之命起誓
Bob, Dave Brass isn't here.
罗伯 戴夫·布瑞斯不在这里
I mean, when he found out he won, he just left.
他一知道中奖就走了
He didn't go to his locker. He didn't punch out.
他没去更衣室 也没下班打卡
Can't you find him somehow?
你能想办法找到他吗
Let me see what I can do.
我尽力试试
You walk by a storefront,
你路过一家店
a fortune-teller beckons you inside.
算命先生招手叫你进去
You know it's a scam, but you go anyway.
你知道这是骗局 但你还是进去了
As she flips the cards,
她翻牌的时候
you say to yourself, "This is bullshit."
你跟自己说 "这是扯淡"
And yet, she says the one thing you really wanna hear.
然而 她说出你很想听的那句话
You lean in a little closer,
你靠得更近些
hoping, praying that she actually knows the truth.
期望 祈祷她真的知道真♥相♥
I came straight from work.
我直接从上班地点过来的
I'm a C.O. at the Oswald Correctional Facility.
我是奥兹瓦尔德惩教所的狱警
Not anymore.
不再是了
I quit! Woo!
我辞职了
I won! Woo!
我中了
Tim, any word from Brass?
蒂姆 有布瑞斯的消息吗
No, nobody's heard from him.
没 音信全无
Not his family, not his girlfriend.
他的家人 女朋友都不知他的去向
He left the lottery claim center
他离开彩票兑奖中心
and hopped a plane to parts unknown.
跳上一架飞机就不知去向了
Damn.
可恶
I was with Brass during the drawing.
摇奖的时候我就在布瑞斯身旁
He was out of his mind because he won,
他一中奖就疯了
you know, as you would be. But thinking about it now,
谁都会这样 但现在想想
he must have been saying to himself, "Fuck you, Rebadow."
他一定是对自己说 "操♥你♥妈♥ 里毕多"
I'll tell you, if it was one of the other dinks in this joint
告诉你 如果是这儿的其他混♥蛋♥
and I was Brass, I would've ripped them off too.
如果我是布瑞斯 我也会坑他们
But to do it to a guy like Rebadow,
但对里毕多这样的人这么做
you know, he's got a dying grandson, not throw him a bone--
他的孙子性命垂危 不分他一点
I mean, that's dead-of-winter cold.
那也太没良心了
Brass was a good guy.
布瑞斯是个好人
Obviously not that good of a guy.
明显没那么好
When we played basketball against Vahue,
我们和维休打篮球赛的时候
I got to know him.
我有机会了解他
He was the most stand-up, do-right-by-you person I ever met.
他是我见过最正直 最厚道的人
Guess that's what two mill can do to a fellow.
看来有钱能使鬼推磨
No, it wasn't the money, he felt fucked over.
不 与钱无关 他觉得命运不公
I mean, he had a big pair of gigantic NBA tits in his face
本来前途无量的NBA事业生涯等着他
and we say to him, "No, no, no, no, you work in OZ.
我们却告诉他 不不不不 你在奥兹工作
You get to get your Achilles' tendon slashed for no good reason
只能无端端被割掉跟腱
except McManus can't keep his fucking mouth shut."
就因为迈克麦纳斯多嘴
You gonna blame yourself for what happened to Brass forever?
你打算为布瑞斯的事自责一辈子吗
Yeah.
对
Dave Brass came to OZ and filled out an application.
戴夫·布瑞斯来到奥兹 填了申请
Nobody forced him to do that, right?
没人逼他这么做吧
He got his leg fucked up, that sucks.
他的腿被毁是很不幸
But this is a maximum-security prison.
但这是最高安全级别的监狱
The poor guy got piss and shit thrown at him,
这可怜的家伙被屎尿泼了一身
he could get AIDS.
他可能染上艾滋病的
That'd be a lot worse than being a goddamn gimp.
那可比瘸了惨多了
But you know what?
但你知道吗
He filled out an application.
他填过申请的
Tim, every night I get down on my knees and pray to God
蒂姆 每晚我都跪着向主祈祷
I don't get shanked when I come to work.
我不会在工作的时候被杀
But what if it happens?
但万一真发生了呢
What if one of these fucking animals ends up butt-fucking me?
万一其中一位该死的野兽鸡♥奸♥我呢
Are you gonna blame yourself because you brought me into OZ?
难道你也自责 因为当初是你带我来奥兹吗
Because if you did, you'd be a goddamn idiot.
如果你这样 你真的是个该死的白♥痴♥
I filled out an application.
我填了申请的
Cold out there, ain't it?
外面很冷吧
You're telling me.
这还用说
I wish I had a fur coat like one of your seeing-eye dogs.
我真希望有你们的导盲犬那种皮毛大衣
We prefer to call them guide-dogs.
我们更喜欢称他们为引导犬
What's the difference?
这有区别吗
You work for the governor.
你为州长工作
You should know what it's like being politically correct.
你应该懂什么叫政♥治♥正确
How's the program going?
计划实施得如何
It's a real testament to man's best friend.
这是"人类良友"这个计划的最佳证明
I have three of the more disparate inmates that I've ever had,
我从来没用过这么截然不同的三个犯人
and each of them are doing a wonderful job.
他们每个人都做得很好
I'm impressed.
深感佩服
Most skeptics usually are.
大多怀疑者通常都这样
Catch you later.
回头见
Layla.
莱拉
It's hot in here this morning.
今天早上这里真热
Layla.
莱拉
Lay--
莱
He's got septicemia, a serious kidney disease.
他得了败血症 一种严重的肾病
He went into septic shock.
他出现败血性休克
We managed to bring his temperature down from 105.
我们成功把他的体温降到40度了
This is, like what? A virus? Is it contagious?
这是怎么回事 病毒引起的吗 会传染吗
No, it's a bacterial infection.
不 这是细菌感染
Oftentimes, paraplegics are prone to kidney disorders,
通常 截瘫患者容易患肾功能障碍
especially if they take poor care of themselves.
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表