剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
He was gonna rape me.
他要强♥奸♥我
Fucking nigger.
该死的黑鬼
We'll protect you from now on. You'll be safe.
从现在起 我们会保护你 你安全了
Jesus, thanks.
老天 谢谢
But, like everything else in life...
不过 像人生中其它东西一样
it's gonna cost.
凡事总有代价
You've got an alcohol problem,
你有酗酒问题
so you should join Sister Pete's therapy.
所以你应该参加彼特修女的治疗
He's hot!
他好辣
Fucking Christ. What?
我去 怎么了
Remember that friend Franklin Winthrop I was telling you about?
记得我跟你说过的朋友富兰克林·温思罗普吗
Yeah. That's him.
记得 就是他
Franklin.
富兰克林
Your boy is next.
你那位是下一个
Fuck!
操
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to protect Adam from the Aryans.
我需要你保护亚当免受雅利安人伤害
I can't.
我做不到
What do you mean, you can't?
什么意思 你做不到
Beecher...
比彻
when I stabbed Schillinger and Robson defending you,
我为了你刺伤史林格和罗伯森时
I put a lot of my Muslim brothers in jeopardy.
我让许多穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟置身危险
So I can't do that again.
我不能再那么做了
Certainly not over some boy who rapes and beats women.
何况是强♥奸♥和殴打女性的小子
I know.
我知道
Adam's no angel,
亚当并非无辜
but I've known him since he was a child.
但我看着他长大
I know his family. I-I can't justify what he did, but--
我认识他的家人 我不能替他辩护 但是
Beecher, stop.
比彻 别说了
My answer is no.
我不能答应你
Well? It's not gonna work.
怎样 行不通
Shit!
靠
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
好吧 我们这么办
As a temporary stopgap, you're gonna go to McManus
权宜之计 你要去找迈克麦纳斯
and request protective custody. Until when?
请求保护性监禁 要到什么时候
Until I can figure something else out.
直到我想出其它办法
Fuck.
操
He's mine.
他是我的
Clean him up.
收拾干净
Prisoner number 02U672:
囚犯编号♥ 02U672
Francis Urbano, a.K.A. Frank the Fixer;
弗朗西斯·厄尔巴诺 又名"麻烦终结者弗兰克"
convicted January 7th, 2002;
判刑日期 2002年1月7日
murder in the first degree;
一级谋杀罪
sentence: life;
刑期 无期徒刑
up for parole in 25 years.
25年不得假释
Sister Pete Marie wanted me to drop this off for Dr. Nathan.
彼特·玛丽修女要我把这个给内森医生
Pancamo, you look like shit.
潘卡莫 你看起来糟透了
I got a fever or something.
我发烧了
Can you hand me some water?
能给我杯水吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
You know, I-- I know you hate the Aryans as much as I do, right?
我知道你和我一样恨雅利安人 对吧
More.
更恨
Those Nazi fucks shanked me
那些纳粹混♥蛋♥刺伤我
and raped Peter Schibetta.
还强♥奸♥彼得·什拜塔
I got a friend who they've threatened to rape, too.
他们还威胁要强♥奸♥我的一个朋友
I was wondering if you could do something to protect him.
我想知道你能不能保护他
Beecher, what are you doing? Nothing.
比彻 你在干嘛 没干嘛
Do it somewhere else. Yes, sir.
到别的地方玩去 遵命
What do you say? Done.
你怎么说 行
Thank you.
谢谢
I like a man who sweats.
我喜欢流汗的男人
Leave him alone. Stay out of this, prag.
走开 别多事 贱♥货♥
So there's two ways this could go, precious:
两条路给你选 宝贝
kick or kiss.
打或亲
They both end up the same: with my dick up your ass.
结果都一样 你被我爆菊
Not necessarily.
未必
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥哪位
Who the fuck am I?
我他妈哪位
Hey, you piece of shit. Fuck you!
你个人♥渣♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
How's the wound, you fucking Guinea? Huh?
伤口很爽吧 你个该死的意大利佬
Lockdown!
一级防范禁闭
Man, I was so fucking terrified. I know.
天 我他妈怕死了 我知道
I mean, there were arms and legs and knives everywhere!
到处都是胳膊 腿和刀子
Yeah, well, it's over now.
是的 都结束了
Damn! Jesus, I didn't know which way to turn!
见鬼 我都不知道该往哪儿走了
I mean, I was so pumped!
我好兴奋
Part of me wanted to jump right in and kick some ass.
部分的我想加入战局露一手
Adam. I could've, you know.
亚当 我本来可以的
I could've kicked some royal ass.
我本来可以好好露一手的
Fuck!
操
The Vikings had a code of behavior which they followed religiously;
维京人严格遵循一套行为准则
honor and valor on the battlefield
战场上的荣誉和英勇
were the values that a warrior strived for.
是勇士应追求的价值观
But much like the men in OZ,
但和奥兹的人很像
they had no concept of good and evil.
他们没有善与恶的观念
They couldn't tell the difference.
他们看不出不同之处
They didn't know there should be one.
他们不知道这二者应该有所区别
Gloria. I heard what happened. Are you okay?
格劳丽亚 我听说了你的事 你没事吧
I'm fine. That's good.
我没事 那就好
Come in.
进来
I met your mother.
我见过你母亲
Yeah, I know. She told me.
我知道 她告诉我了
She seems nice.
她看起来很友好
She's so completely different
她真的完全不同于
than the woman I grew up thinking was my real mom,
我从小错认的那个妈
my other mom, Cyril's mom, Tessie--
我另一个妈妈 西瑞尔的妈妈泰茜
That was her first name, Tessie.
她的名字叫泰茜
Growing up, Tessie was always sobbing.
成长过程中 泰茜总是哭哭啼啼
She had good reason. You know, Cyril and I,
倒是有充分理由 西瑞尔和我
we never gave her any cause to smile.
我们从来没做过让她高兴的事
It's crazy, though. What?
但是这很疯狂 什么
Now that my mom is here,
由于我妈在这儿
you know, doing this community service,
做社会服务
She and me and Cyril,
她和我 还有西瑞尔
it's like we're a family, you know? It's fucking great.
我们就像一家人 这真是太好了
Ryan, have you told her anything about what went on
瑞恩 你有没有告诉过她 那些事
between you and me, Cyril, my husband, Keenan?
你 我 西瑞尔 我丈夫 基南
No. I mean, she's been asking but--
没有 她一直在问 但是
Don't you think you should? Why?
难道你不认为该告诉她 为什么
What good would it do her knowing that shit?
她知道这些破事有什么好
You can't just present the good son side of yourself to her.
你不能只在她面前表现出好儿子的一面
Look, Gloria, I'm in OZ.
格劳丽亚 我是在奥兹
I don't think my mom thinks I'm up for any sainthood.
我想我妈不会认为我是圣人
If you want to have a real relationship with her,
如果你想和她拥有真正的关系
you have to tell her the whole truth.
你必须把所有的真♥相♥告诉她
I can't tell her the whole truth.
我不能把一切都告诉她
Why not? Because then she'll stop loving me.
为什么不 因为那样她就不会再爱我了
I don't think so.
我不认为会这样
In my experience,
按照我的经验
you don't love Ryan O'Reily by choice.
爱瑞恩·奥雷利 是一种必然
**Old McDonald had a farm*
*麦当劳老先生有个农场
Relax, relax.
放松 放松
**And on that farm, he had some cars*
*在那农场里 他有许多车
Cars?
车
With a With a vroomvroom here.
发出 发出呜隆隆的声音
Not bad, kid.
不错啊 小子
Don't laugh. At least I'm trying.
别笑 至少我在努力
Yeah, he's right.
是的 他说得对
I don't see you making any effort.
我可没见你做出一点努力
I got a little something-something
我有些花招
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表