剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
But Li Chen, he's a different matter.
但李晨 他就不一样了
He's one sick fuck.
他是个变♥态♥
You're dreaming,
你在做梦
you're deep into REM sleep and someone walks in,
进入了快速眼动睡眠 有人出现在你的梦境
someone who's dead,
已死之人
someone you love, a father, a mother, a friend,
深爱之人 父亲 母亲或是朋友
and you're happy to see that person alive and well,
你那么高兴看到那人还健在
happy to have a conversation
那么高兴能与之交谈
to say things you never got a chance to say.
把你之前没机会说的话说出来
But then you wake up
然而你醒后
and the person you loved is still dead
你深爱之人依然已逝
and you get to mourn all over again.
你再一次哀痛
About fucking time.
该是时候了
What happened to the pool table?
台球桌哪儿去了
It's in dry-dock for repairs.
送去修理了
Spread the word, I want a meeting of the entire Brotherhood.
传话出去 我要和兄弟会全体成员开会
We got some unfinished business with Chucky Pancamo.
我们和恰奇·潘卡莫还有账没算
Hey, Petey. What's shaking, man?
彼得 有啥新鲜事
Schillinger's out of Ad Seg.
史林格被放出禁闭室了
So when they letting you out of here?
他们什么时候让你离开这儿
I don't know. Dr. Nathan won't say.
我不知道 内森医生没说
Things cool with Morales?
和莫拉莱斯挺好吧
Yeah, yeah. Drugs running the same as always.
挺好 毒品运作一切如常
The kitchen? Good. It's under control.
厨房♥呢 很好 情况正常
Petey, don't get used to running things.
彼得 别太习惯当管事的了
I'm still fucking breathing. Yeah, I know. I know.
我他妈还活着 是 我知道
But we gotta waste Schillinger for what he did to you, you know.
但我们得干掉史林格 为你报仇
We'll take care of that Nazi fuck when I'm back in circulation,
我回去后 我们会料理那个纳粹混♥蛋♥
Capisce? Yep, capisce.
明白吗 明白
I got news.
我收到风
Schillinger's out of the hole.
史林格被放出禁闭室了
Good.
好
Now we can sit back and watch the Nazis wipe out the Sicilians.
我们可以坐看纳粹分子灭掉西西里人了
Yeah, but that ain't gonna do nothing about them spics.
是 但是那丝毫影响不了西语佬
You know they as strong as ever,
他们还是那么强
and you know Morales is gonna keep his pact with Pancamo.
你也知道莫拉莱斯会遵守他和潘卡莫的协议
Unless Morales sees this as an opportunity
除非莫拉莱斯认为这是个机会
to move three squares forward,
让三方关系向前发展
change partners.
改变合作伙伴
I want you to tell Enrique, I want to sit down.
我要你去告诉恩里克 我想谈谈
The older I get, the more I realize
年龄越大 我越意识到
that my appetites are merely habits.
我的胃口只是出于习惯
I don't crave power anymore.
我不再渴望权力了
I just want it 'cause I always had it.
我想得到 只是因为我一直都拥有
When I first arrived here at Emerald City,
我初来翡翠城时
you made me a very generous offer to share in the drug trade,
你向我提出了非常慷慨的毒品交易合作条件
but I ain't used to partners so I said no.
但我不习惯合伙 所以我拒绝了
Ever since then, we've been rattling the sabers at each other,
自那时起 我们之间一直刀光剑影
with neither one of us gaining very much ground.
但谁也没捞到多少好处
I'm beginning to think you don't know how to die.
我开始觉得你不知道如何去死
Oh, Christ, what's this now? I'm gonna shut them down.
老天 这是啥情况 我要去阻止他们
No, no, wait.
不不 等等
Signal your men to get ready, but let's wait.
让你的人准备好 但先别动手
I'm missing the point here.
我听不懂
Months ago we agreed to a truce.
数月前我们同意讲和
Only thing is, neither one of us meant the oaths that we swore.
只不过 我们都没当真
I say we make the lie a reality.
我建议大家假戏真做吧
I say we work together.
我建议我们合作
Peace.
和平
I'll be fucked.
见鬼了
All it means, Tim,
这一切都意味着 蒂姆
is now they're one big happy tit factory.
现在他们成了个幸福的毒品大工厂了
Not when Pancamo finds out.
只要潘卡莫不知道
Fuck.
操
We gotta talk to Chucky.
我们得告诉恰奇
Fuck Chucky. I can handle this.
去他的恰奇 我能搞定这事
Petey. My father ran operations here.
彼得 我父亲以前掌管这里
I run operations here. Adebisi took you down, man.
我掌管这里 阿戴比斯把你拿下了
That was Pancamo's fault.
那是潘卡莫的错
Okay, that motherfucker was supposed to be watching my back
那王八蛋本应该掩护我
and he did fucking shit. So what the fuck are we gonna do?
他却没办好 那我们该怎么做
We'll show these assholes the Sicilians are still in charge.
我们要让这些混♥蛋♥知道西西里人依然是老大
We're gonna massacre the fucking Nazis.
我们要彻底击败这些该死的纳粹分子
Where's Said? Why?
萨依德在哪儿 怎么了
Because I want reinforcements.
因为我想要援兵
I need a brief conversation with Minister Said.
我要和萨依德阿訇聊聊
Excuse me.
打扰了
May I sit?
我可以坐下吗
I'll come right to the point. Please do.
我会开门见山 请说
Me and you, we have mutual interests, common enemies. Schillinger.
我和你有共同利益 共同的敌人史林格
I want him dented and you want him dented
我们都希望削弱他的力量
and I'm hoping we can work something out.
我希望咱们可以想出办法
You were raped by Adebisi.
你被阿戴比斯强♥暴♥过
Yeah, well, I'm asking--
是 我是在问
I'm answering.
我在回答
You may have resolved the rape in your own head.
也许你在脑中已消化掉强♥暴♥事件
It doesn't change the facts. Here in OZ,
但这改变不了事实 在奥兹这儿
you will always be known as one of Adebisi's bitches.
大家永远当你是阿戴比斯的婊♥子♥
No matter what you do, you cannot change that.
不管你做什么 你都改变不了
No. I can.
不 我可以
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
Peter?
彼得
What?
干嘛
He's fucking right, you know.
他该死的说得对
And we, you're our paisan,
而我们 你是我们的老乡
but we decided we're not going after the Aryans
但我们决定不对付雅利安人
unless Pancamo gives the word.
除非潘卡莫下令
Fuck all of youse.
去你们的
What can I do for you?
有什么可以为你们效劳的
Came to pick up the pool table. Yeah, is it fixed yet?
来取台球桌 没错 修好了吗
Yeah. The ball return was a little hinky, but I unhinkied it.
是的 回球有点不对劲 但我搞定了
You got the toaster done?
烤箱修好了吗
Hold your Calvins, bocce boy. I'm in the middle of something.
急啥 小子 我正忙着呢
Yeah, well, I got lunch coming, so these jokers can wait.
午饭还等着用 这些家伙可以等
We don't wait for wops. Someone's gonna teach you manners.
我们不等意大利佬 得有人教教你规矩
Yeah, it ain't gonna be you, prag.
轮不到你教 贱♥货♥
Look out!
当心
Get the fuck off!
放开我
No, let me up!
不 让我起来
You know, I always wondered... Let me up!
我一直想知道 让我起来
was Adebisi's dick bigger than mine?
阿戴比斯的老二是不是比我大
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! No!
操♥你♥妈♥ 不
You be the judge. No!
你来评判 不
I managed to stop the bleeding,
血已经止住了
but he's still in pretty bad shape.
但他的情况还是很不妙
Take him to the psych ward.
带他去精神病区吧
Yeah. Pool table's working good now.
台球桌现在好用了
Have you been working for the warden for a long time?
你是不是为典狱官工作很长时间了
Not that long, but long enough.
没那么久 但也不短了
I'm the one who saved Glynn's life, you know?
我救了格林一命
'Cause when Clayton Hughes was gonna stab him,
克莱顿·休斯正要刺他
I grabbed Hughes and I pulled him off.
我抓住休斯 把他拉开
You're very pretty. Thank you.
你很漂亮 谢谢
I-- I've been in solitary for almost a year,
我 我被关在禁闭室差不多一年
and you're the first real woman I've seen since I got out.
你是我出来后见到的第一个真正的女人
Real woman? There's you know, there's...
真正的女人 那儿有 那儿有
the female hacks. Penders, come in.
女看守 彭德斯 进来
Okay, bye. Now!
好 再见 快
Close the door.
把门关上
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表