剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
OZ.
奥兹
That's the name on the street
道上的人都如此称呼
for the Oswald Maximum Security Penitentiary.
奥兹瓦尔德最高戒备监狱
OZ is retro. OZ is retribution.
奥兹是报应 奥兹是惩罚
You wanna punish a man?
想折磨一个人吗
Separate him from his family, separate him from himself,
逼他与家人分割 与自己分割
cage him up with his own kind.
把他和同类关在笼中
OZ is hard times doing hard time.
奥兹是苦牢中的苦牢
McManus, don't you ever knock?
迈克麦纳斯 你都不敲门的吗
Been through the files of the inmates that arrived today.
过了下今天送到的一批犯人
I want Tobias Beecher. Okay.
托比亚斯·比彻给我 好
Miguel Alvarez. That'll be tough. He's in the hospital,
还有米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯 这有点难 他在医院
stab wound to the chest. He gonna live?
胸口中了一刀 能保住命吧
Apparently. Fuck you, Healy.
看来是 去你♥妈♥的♥ 希利
All right. Shut the fuck up, asshole,
好吧 闭上你的鸟嘴 混球儿
before I come in there--
否则我就
Hey, warden. Hello, Mike.
典狱官 麦克
And I want Donald Groves.
我要唐纳德·格罗夫斯
Groves? Yeah.
格罗夫斯 对
Let me ask you something, don't take this the wrong way.
我问你件事情 千万别误会啊
What? Are you out of your mind?
什么事 你脑子进水了吗
Groves is a demented sociopath without a scoosh of remorse.
格罗夫斯是个神经错乱 死不悔改的反♥社♥会♥分子
Well, maybe. He ate his parents.
也许吧 他吃了自己的父母
He killed them, carved them up, and he ate them.
他杀了他们 然后切开 然后吃掉
What can you do with him? Teach him table manners.
你能拿他怎么办 教教他餐桌礼仪
The only thing a guy like that understands is punishment,
这种人就只能折磨
hard and swift.
拼命折磨
Leo, you said it yourself, our first conversation,
我们第一次见面时 你自己说过
all we do is recycle.
我们的工作是改造
Warden, need to talk to you. Later, Johnson, later.
典狱官 我得跟你聊聊 稍后 约翰逊 稍后
Yeah, later.
稍后
A new inmate comes in, we sit on him,
新人被送进来 我们教训一通
send him back out, he's back with a vengeance.
再送出去 由他报复社会
If we don't do something different,
如果我们不换个法子
we don't do something radical,
如果我们不彻底改变
we're never gonna break the chain.
就永远打不破这个恶性循环
Groves isn't going out.
格罗夫斯出不去
He's here till God drop-kicks him to hell.
他要在这里蹲到上帝把他踢下地狱
Do I have to call the commissioner?
非逼我打电♥话♥给理事长吗
I was given total autonomy to run cell block 5 my way.
我对五区享有绝对的自主♥权♥
Fine, take Groves.
好吧 格罗夫斯归你
Thank you. And Paul Markstrom.
谢谢 还有保罗·马克斯特罗姆
Markstrom? He's a petty drug dealer
马克斯特罗姆 他是个小毒贩
and I got enough petty drug dealers.
我这边毒贩够多了
You want Groves you take Markstrom.
你想要格罗夫斯 就得带上马克斯特罗姆
Why? Just give me five minutes.
为什么 跟我谈五分钟也行啊
He's my cousin.
他是我表弟
Timmy McManus.
蒂莫·迈克麦纳斯
He created an experimental unit inside OZ,
他在奥兹开辟了一片实验区
a new approach to the prison problem.
解决囚犯问题的新方法
Some people call it Emerald City.
有人称之为翡翠城
To me, it's a concentration camp.
在我看来 就是个集中营
In Emerald City we got rules,
翡翠城里是有规矩的
got a lot more rules than anywhere else in OZ.
比奥兹里其他地方的规矩都多
Your cell is your home, keep it clean, spotless.
你的牢房♥就是你的家 保持干净整洁
You are to exercise regularly, attend classes,
你们要按时锻炼 参加课程
go to drug and alcohol counselling.
参加戒毒戒酒辅♥导♥
You are to work in one of the prison factories.
到囚犯工厂工作
You are to follow the routine.
遵照日常程序
We tell you when to sleep,
我们规定几时睡觉
when to eat, when to piss.
几时吃饭 几时撒尿
There is no yelling, no fighting, no fucking.
不许叫嚷 不许打架 不许性♥交♥
Follow the rules, learn self-discipline,
事事循规蹈矩 学习自我约束
because if you had any self-discipline,
因为你们要是会自我约束
any control over yourself at all,
自我控制
you wouldn't be sitting here now.
也不至于沦落至此了
Questions? Yeah.
有问题吗 有
Can I go to the bathroom? Tuck it in, tough guy.
我能去下洗手间吗 憋着 硬汉
Okay, these are your sponsors,
好了 这是你们的保护人
they will help you get used to the routine.
他们会帮你们熟悉日常程序
I don't want any fucking sponsors.
我不想要啥狗屁保护人
I don't want any fucking routine.
我不想要啥狗屁日常程序
Shut up, Groves. Hi, I'm Bob Rebadow.
闭嘴 格罗夫斯 你好 我叫鲍伯·里毕多
Nice to meet you too.
我也很高兴认识你
Paul Markstrom, Jefferson Keane.
保罗·马克斯特罗姆 杰弗逊·基恩
Tobias Beecher, Dino Ortolani.
托比亚斯·比彻 迪诺·欧特拉尼
I really have to do this? Cut the shit. It's your turn.
我非做不可吗 废话少说 轮到你了
Hello.
你好
Beecher, huh?
比彻啊
I'm guessing you ain't Italian. What're you in for?
看来你不是意大利人 为什么进来
Shaving strokes off your golf score?
来练高尔夫吗
Prisoner number 97B412, Tobias Beecher.
囚犯号♥码97B412 托比亚斯·比彻
Convicted July 5, '97.
判刑日期 1997年7月5日
Driving while intoxicated, vehicular manslaughter.
酒驾 过失杀人罪
15 years. Up for parole in four.
刑期15年 4年不得假释
In OZ, the guards lock the cages and walk away
在奥兹 警卫关上笼子后走开
and the predators rise, take control, and make the rules.
猎食者崛起 掌握一切
But in Em City, the guards are with us 24 hours a day.
但在翡翠城 警卫一天24小时都在
There's no privacy. Everybody sees what everybody's doing.
毫无隐私 所有行为都在众目睽睽之下
Eyes everywhere. McManus' eyes.
处处都是耳目 迈克麦纳斯的耳目
See, in Em City, retribution gives way to redemption.
看 在翡翠城 报应让路于拯救
Timmy boy believes he can save every one of us,
蒂莫小子相信自己能拯救我们每一个人
from each other,
从彼此手中拯救
from ourselves,
从自己手中拯救
from the system that dumped us in here.
从将我们置于此地的系统中拯救
Only thing he don't get is, you gotta want to be saved.
他不明白的是 你首先得愿意被拯救
Dino. How you doing?
迪诺 你好
Hey, look, pal, I know I'm supposed to be some kind of bro,
伙计 我知道我应该对兄弟好点儿
but the headline reads: "I don't give a shit about you."
但头版标题很清楚 "我他妈才不鸟你"
That's fine, Dino. Okay.
没事 迪诺 好的
Hey, let me give you a slice of advice.
我给你个建议吧
Get yourself a weapon.
给自己找件武器
Anyone tries to fuck with you, take them out.
有人想搞你 办了他们
Anything else? Yeah.
还有别的吗 有
Don't smile. Ever. Dino, telephone.
不要微笑 永远别 迪诺 电♥话♥
What are you looking at?
你看什么看
You got a code for the phone, man?
你有电♥话♥卡没
MCI. What's the number?
世通卡 号♥码多少
Hey, Ginnie, how you doing, baby?
吉利美 你好吗宝贝
Yeah, baby, I miss you too. Get out the line.
宝贝 我也想你 滚出去
Are the kids around?
孩子们在吗
I could have sworn I seen the motherfucker in my cell
我发誓同牢那王八羔子
going through my personal effects
翻了我的东西
He fingers, fingering my cigarettes
他的指头碰了我的香烟
Came out like nothing was happening whistling his tune
若无其事般吹着口哨出来
So I mushed his ass, like, "Move, motherfucker, make room!
我狠踹丫的 滚开操蛋玩意儿 闪一边儿去
Hey. Ain't that my cigarette hanging off the tip of your lip?"
你叼的不是我的香烟吗
I didn't even give him a chance for any confession
我不容分说
Just levelled his ass with all that aggression
直接上去狠揍
Left, right, to the Dolex foots to the chest
左勾拳 右勾拳 当胸狠踹
Uppercuts to the grill, I'm like "Kill!" he's like "Chill!"
上勾拳直接锁定 我下杀手 他吐白沫
Take that for me even being in this place
在这里也得接招
Take that for that fucking CO baton across my face
狱警用上警棍也得接招
Feel that for that lawyer who ain't give two fucks about me
去你♥妈♥的♥ 那俩耍我的律师
And feel this, feel this for me
去你♥妈♥的♥ 统统去你♥妈♥的♥
Being enslaved by poverty, Motherfucker
穷疯了的 操蛋玩意儿
Give me them damn cigarettes
把香烟还给我
These is Marlboros. I don't smoke these.
这是万宝路 我不抽这个
I got some veal coming you are gonna love.
我有些小牛仔肉 你们肯定喜欢
Excuse me, may I sit here? No.
打扰了 我可以坐在这里吗 不行
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表