剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Yes, in your pods.
是的 在你们的牢房♥
How do you keep them safe with other prisoners?
和其他犯人一起 那怎么保证它们的安全
Like I said, love and trust.
如我所说 爱与信任
Shit, that's like conjugals and cigarettes.
靠 那就像婚姻和香烟
Meaning? Those two things don't exist in OZ.
什么意思 奥兹没这两样东西
Check it out, the boys brought their dates home.
来看看 小伙子们把约会对象带回家了
So has your little mongrel learned about pain yet?
你教会你的小杂种什么是痛了吗
Stay the fuck away from her.
你♥他♥妈♥离她远点
You're afraid I'm gonna hurt your little poochie-woochie?
你怕我会伤害你的小狗狗
No, I'm afraid she might hurt you, bro'.
不 我怕她会伤害你 老兄
Come on, girl.
来 妞儿
Come on. Inside.
来 进去
This is your new home. This is your daddy's home.
这是你的新家 你♥爸♥爸的家
Yeah, come over here.
到这边来
All Vikings were not stupid brutes.
并非所有维京人都是愚蠢的野兽
They had moments of brilliance.
他们也有才华横溢的时候
They were such great shipbuilders and sailors
他们是非常了不起的造船专家和海员
that Leif Eriksson and his crew landed in America first,
莱夫·埃里克松和他的船员最早在美洲登陆
some say traveling as far south as New York Harbor.
据说他们向南抵达了纽约港
Here's where the true brilliance comes in.
最绝的是
They took a look, turned around and went home.
他们看了一眼 转身回家了
You sent 200 letters to the station
你寄了两百封信给电视台
protesting the cancelation of "Miss Sally's Schoolyard."
抗♥议♥他们砍了《莎莉小姐运动场》
I wanted the programmers to see there's a groundswell of support,
我想让节目编排者看到铺天盖地的支持
a grassroots demand for the show to continue.
草根阶层对节目续播的需求
All from the same address?
都是从同一个地址寄出
I just got this letter from the station manager today.
我今天刚收到电视台经理的回信
"Thank you for writing," Blah blah.
"谢谢您的来信"什么的
"Your exceptional education varied the program," Blah blah.
"您不可多得的教养改变了节目"什么什么
"Unfortunately, 'Miss Sally's Schoolyard' has ceased production."
很遗憾 《莎莉小姐运动场》已停止制♥作♥
Ah. I'm gonna miss Miss Sally. Wait.
我会想念莎莉小姐的 等等
"I'm happy to announce Whitney Allen will be appearing
"我很高兴地宣布惠特尼·艾伦将参演
in a new exercise series called 'Sallycise.'
新的运动系列节目《动感莎莉》
We hope you enjoy it. Sincerely," Blah.
希望您喜欢 您真诚的"什么什么
I wonder if my Norma will have a job on the new show.
我想知道我的诺尔玛有没有参与新节目
You still haven't heard from her, huh?
你还是没有她的消息吗
No, but I live in expectation.
没有 但我一直在期待
Did you get ahold of your son? Yes.
你联♥系♥到你儿子了吗 是的
And? And there is no "And."
然后呢 然后没有"然后"
But did you tell him you plan to win the lottery?
但你有告诉他 你要赢彩票的计划
That you'll use the money to save Alex Jr. from the leukemia?
你要用这笔钱来救治小亚历克斯的白血病吗
No. Isn't that why you phoned him?
没 你打电♥话♥给他不是为了这事吗
Midway I decided I shouldn't get the family's hopes up.
我中途决定不应该让家人抱太大希望
You're starting to doubt you picked the winning numbers.
你开始怀疑你选的号♥码了
Of course not. My concern is I don't know whether Officer Brass
当然不是 我担心的是不知道布瑞斯警官
actually bought the ticket for me.
有没有帮我买♥♥彩票
Officer Brass? Officer Brass?
布瑞斯警官 布瑞斯警官
Officer Brass? What? What is it, Rebadow?
布瑞斯警官 什么事 里毕多
Did you buy my Mightyball ticket?
你帮我买♥♥彩票了吗
What? Yeah, yeah.
什么 是的 是的
What are you doing here?
你怎么到这儿来了
I thought the warden had you assigned to the cafeteria.
我以为典狱官把你调去餐厅了
He does. I'm on a break. I wanted to see how you guys are doing.
是的 休息时间 我想来看看你们
I got PMS. I'm doing like shit.
我经前症候群 难受死了
Officer Brass, good to see you.
布瑞斯警官 很高兴见到你
Yeah, why's that?
是吗 为什么
Glynn's bringing more and more nigger COs every day.
格林把越来越多黑鬼狱警调过来
In my book, any pale face is a good pale face.
依我看 只要是白人都是好的
Let me ask you something.
我来问你
Were you around the day I got cut?
我被割那天你在附近吗
No, me and Robson were on work detail.
不 我和罗伯森在工作
If I'd have been here, I would have pulled that monkey off you.
若我在 我一定把那兔崽子拉开
So you know which monkey it was? Who exactly? No.
你知道是哪个兔崽子 我不知道是谁
I guarantee you this, though, it wasn't a white man.
但我敢保证 一定不是白人
Brass.
布瑞斯
You drink? Why, you wanna grab a couple of beers?
喝一杯吗 怎么 你想喝几瓶啤酒
How about a blood-piss-shit-puke cocktail, motherfucker?
来点屎尿屁鸡尾酒怎么样 王八蛋
God, that son of a bitch!
天 个狗♥娘♥养♥的
How you feeling, Dave? I'm fine.
觉得怎样 戴夫 我没事
Can I go? Sure.
我可以走了吗 当然
Just come back in a week or so and we'll do all your blood work.
大概一周后回来做个全套血液检查
It's important that we check for everything, you know,
检查清楚很重要
hepatitis, TB, HlV--
肝炎 肺结核 艾滋病
just to be safe.
安全起见
Dave.
戴夫
I always feel it's not my place to say this,
我一直觉得我没有立场这么说
but when I think of what can happen if I didn't,
但一想到如果我不说会有什么后果
I know I'd hate myself. Say what?
我知道那时我会恨我自己 说什么
Do you have a girlfriend or sexual partner?
你有女朋友或者性♥伴♥侣♥吗
Kate. You should mention what happened.
凯特 你应该跟她说这件事
Just so she knows.
她应该知情
You're right. It's not your place.
你说得对 你确实没立场说
Hola, Dr. Nathan. Hola.
你好 内森医生 你好
Stop that.
别这样
Officer?
警官
Problem? He really should be in the hospital.
有问题吗 他应该去医院
No can do. I know he attacked one of your own,
办不到 我知道他攻击了你们的人
but I can't treat him properly here.
但在这儿我没法为他适当治疗
I have to check with the warden. Then go check.
我得请示典狱官 那就去请示
Hurry.
快
Gracias.
谢谢
I said stop it.
我说了住手
I said stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
我说了住手 住手 住手
Stop it! I said stop it! Don't touch me!
住手 我说了住手 别碰我
Don't touch me! What's the matter with you?!
别碰我 你到底怎么回事
Martinez kept touching me,
马丁内斯一直摸我
I-I had these flashes back to the rape
我回想起被强♥暴♥的片段
then I just lost control.
就失控了
Or maybe at the moment,
或许在那时
you were actually in control.
你其实在控制
Pete Marie, I beat an injured man.
彼特·玛丽 我打了一名伤者
Yes, I know, but by beating him,
是的 我知道 但打了他
you were finally in charge of the situation.
你终于能控制局面
Look, you've told me on any number of occasions
你跟我说过 自你被强♥暴♥后
that since the rape you feel adrift.
有好些时候 你觉得漂浮不定
Maybe this incident today
也许今天的事件
was an attempt to regain control of your life.
你是在尝试重新掌控人生
All I keep having are incidents like these.
我一直卷入这样的事件中
Are you saying I antagonize these men on purpose?
你是说我故意敌对这些男人
No, no, no, but I do think you have to answer a question I asked
不不不 但我认为你必须回答
when you first returned to work.
你刚回来工作时我问的那个问题
Why?
为什么
Why after being beaten and violated
为什么被暴♥力♥对待后
did you choose to return to a place filled with brutal men?
你选择回到这个满是野蛮人的地方
I still don't know.
我还是不知道
I think if we work on it,
我认为 如果我们继续研究
and if we figure it out,
如果我们得出结论
you'll finally start to heal.
你就终于开始痊愈了
According to Norse mythology,
根据挪威神话
man was made from an Ask tree and woman from an Embla.
男人由梣树所造 女人由榆树所造
The great god Odin gave them both life and souls
伟大的神奥丁赐予人类生命和灵魂
and a place to live called Midgard,
以及居住之所"米德加德"
which Odin created from the eyebrows of a giant he slew.
奥丁用他杀死的巨人的眉毛创造了此处
Sounds almost true, don't it?
听起来真像真的 对吧
All of us living on the edge of an eyebrow.
我们都住在眉毛的边缘
Homosexuality...
同性恋
is a perversion against God's will.
是对神的旨意的曲解
I agree.
我同意
And yet you practice sodomy yourself.
可你却实施鸡♥奸♥
I'm no faggot. You raped Beecher,
我不是基佬 你曾经强♥奸♥比彻
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表