剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
We were none of us no more than 14.
我们当时都不过14岁
I was with your dad,
我当时和你♥爸♥一起
doing some kind of nonsense
无所事事
when all of a sudden,
突然
I saw her coming across Friedmont Street.
我看见她穿过弗里蒙特大街
She had the sweetest pair of eyes.
她拥有一双最甜美的眼睛
Your dad didn't even notice her
要不是我拍你♥爸♥的肩膀
until I tapped him on his shoulder.
他还没注意到她
He looked at her, she looked at him and that was that.
他看着她 她看着他 就这样了
They got married, they had you.
他们结了婚 然后有了你
Burr...
伯
you always loved my mom, didn't you?
你一直爱着我妈 对吗
Of course.
当然
No. No.
不 不
No, I mean you loved her.
不 我是说你爱她
I loved your father too.
我也爱你的父亲
But life works out the way life works out.
但是世事如此
I want you to put that on her grave for me.
我想要你帮我把这个放在她的坟前
What is this? My high school graduation ring.
这是什么 我的高中毕业戒指
Busmalis, any word from your fianceé
布斯麦里斯 你未婚妻在神坛放你鸽子后
since she left you at the altar?
有信儿吗
Yeah, sure.
当然有
Like, "Don't try and track me down. I done skipped town."
比如 别找我 我不想再逃了
No, I watched this show yesterday.
不 我昨天还看了这节目
Norma's still working on "Miss Sally."
诺尔玛还在为"莎莉小姐"做事
Her name's still in the credits.
她的名字还在演职员名单中
Those are repeats. In fact, I read in the newspaper
那是重播 事实上 我看过报纸
they may even cancel "Miss Sally's Schoolyard."
他们甚至可能会砍掉"莎莉小姐运动场"
What?
什么
Jeez, you are a sad fuck. No wonder she ditched you.
老天 你真可悲 难怪她甩了你
What the hell do you know about it?
你懂什么
Know about what, motherfucker, what?
懂啥 王八蛋 啥
Loss, being left. You have no damn idea, you stupid fool.
失去 被抛弃 你知道个屁 你个笨蛋
I appreciate your sticking up for me,
我很感激你为我挺身而出
but you're gonna get your butt whooped.
但你会惹祸上身的
Okay, whatever you say.
好吧 无所谓
What's eating you? My son came to see me today.
你在烦什么 我儿子今天来看我了
Alex Jr.'s condition has gotten worse.
小亚历克斯的情况恶化了
He's developed nonlymphocytic leukemia.
他患上了非淋巴细胞白血病
Bob.
罗伯
That's terrible.
那太糟了
He's in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant.
他急需骨髓移植
They need you to be the donor? No, I'm no good to him.
他们要你捐骨髓 不 我不合适
Nobody in our family is.
我的家人都不合适
Alex Jr.'s mother is of West Indian and Guatemalan descent.
小亚历克斯的母亲有西印第安和危地马拉血统
My grandson's unique mixed-race heritage
我孙子这种罕见的混血
makes...
使得
for the most beautiful skin you'll ever lay eyes on.
他的皮肤漂亮得无与伦比
It also makes finding a suitable donor extremely difficult.
也使得找到合适的捐赠人难上加难
There's gotta be a match somewhere. Oh, sure, somewhere.
一定会有合适的 是的 总会有
But there's a great shortage of donors,
但是捐赠人很紧缺
and an even greater shortage of minority donors.
稀缺捐赠人就更难得
Then doctors should get the word out, sign more people up.
医生应该把消息扩散 让更多人参与
I wish it were that easy.
但愿真有那么容易
But like with so many other diseases,
但和许多其它疾病一样
there's never enough money to go around.
资金总是不够
Where you going?
你去哪儿
To see Dr. Nathan. I don't feel so hot.
去见内森医生 我觉得不太舒服
The umbilical cord, like bone marrow,
脐带和骨髓一样
contains cells capable of fighting leukemia.
含有可以对抗白血病的细胞
Unfortunately, that procedure's
可惜 那种做法
still very much in the experimental stages.
基本上仍处于实验阶段
Oh, thanks. Here you go.
谢谢 给
Take these. You'll be fine.
把这吃了 你会没事的
I know how helpless you feel, Bob.
我知道你感觉很无助 罗伯
I hear a story like your grandson's and it frustrates me too.
我听过和你孙子类似的情况 我也深感挫败
My Latina heritage kicks in
我的拉丁血统启动
and starts kicking me for being so American.
让我开始怨自己太美国
I don't follow. In Central America, South America,
我没明白 在中美洲和南美
there's wide belief that certain herbal medicines
人们普遍相信某些草药
hold great promise in
能有效医治
regards to treating cancer and other diseases.
癌症和其它疾病
But you think that's a bunch of baloney?
但你认为那不可信
Like I said, the AMA got the best of me.
如我所说 我更信美国医学协会
Pamphlets, magazines, medical journals,
小册子 杂♥志♥ 医学期刊
anything to do with herbal medicine,
和草药有关的
particularly material
尤其是有关
dealing with research and treatment of leukemia.
研究和治疗白血病的材料
Lights out!
熄灯
I've found the cure for cancer.
我找到治愈癌症的方法了
You what? Lapacho.
你说什么 重蚁木
Lapawho? An herb,
重啥 一种药草
from the rainforests of Paraguay.
产自巴拉圭雨林
Some doctors claim they've effectively used the herb
有医生声称他们利用这种药草
to treat cancer, leukemia in particular.
有效治疗癌症 尤其是白血病
This is great news. No, no, no, it's not.
那太好了 不不不 不好
It's maddening. Maddening?
这令人恼火 恼火
Lapacho is an evergreen.
重蚁木是常绿植物
There are more than 100 species of lapacho trees.
重蚁木有一百多种
Identifying which ones
识别出哪种
yield the necessary medicinal material is very expensive.
能生长必需的药材十分昂贵
Oh, here we go again. Always money, money, money.
说来说去 还是钱的问题
The only way for a man to get ahead in the world
想要在这世上成功
is to be some kind of goddamn millionaire.
唯一的办法是他妈成为百万富翁
I'll raise the cash! In OZ? How?
我会筹到钱的 在奥兹 怎么筹
I don't know, but I'll find a way.
不知道 但我会想出办法的
Good luck.
祝你好运
Here are some laws, real laws currently on the books.
有些法律条文 真正的明文法规
Laws that if you broke, you'd end up in jail.
一旦违反这些法律 就得入狱
The state of Rhode Island says
罗德岛州规定
it's illegal to throw pickle juice on a trolley.
在电车上扔泡菜汁是违法的
In the state of Washington, all lollipops are banned.
华盛顿州禁止所有棒棒糖
Down in Indiana,
在印第安纳州
baths may not be taken between the months of October and March.
不能在♥十♥月♥到三月之间洗澡
Over in San Francisco,
在旧金山
you cannot pick up and throw used confetti.
禁止捡拾抛掷使用过的五彩纸屑抛掷
And in North Carolina, the law forbids dogs and cats to fight.
在北卡罗来纳州 法律禁止猫狗打架
But you see, that goes against the laws of nature.
问题是 这违反了自然规律
Dogs and cats are born enemies.
猫狗是天敌
Okay, all done. Wheel him into the ward.
好了 把他推回病房♥
We've got trauma to the head. What happened?
这有个头部受伤的 发生什么事
I was releasing this joker from the hole
我正要放这家伙出禁闭室
and he took a swing at me.
他对我动手了
I ain't no pussy. Yeah. So I gave him one of these.
我不是娘炮 所以我给了他点颜色
Faggot! Prep him. It doesn't look too bad.
基佬 给他准备好 看起来不是很糟
You'll need a couple of stitches. What's your name?
你需要缝几针 你叫什么名字
Stanton, Henry Stanton. And I don't love you.
斯坦顿 亨利·斯坦顿 我不爱你
What? Glynn sent me to the hole
什么 格林关我禁闭
'cause he said I was obsessed with your tits, but I'm not.
因为他说我迷恋你的乳♥房♥♥ 但这不是事实
You gotta tell the warden I'm an innocent man.
你得告诉典狱官我是无辜的
Okay. You gotta get the fuck
好 你得 你♥他♥妈♥放
tell the warden I'm an innocent man! Get off me!
告诉典狱官我是无辜的 放开我
Stanton! Oh, Jeez!
斯坦顿 我的天
You all right? I was handling this, Ryan.
你没事吧 我能搞定 瑞恩
It didn't look like it.
看起来不像
Well, I-- I don't need you in my life.
我 我不需要你出现在我的生命中
Okay. Just get the fuck away from me!
好吧 你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
Okay! Keep moving, O'Reily!
好 快走 奥雷利
I need those sutures! Where the fuck are they?
我需要缝合线 到底在哪儿
I need another pair of gloves, and prep him for sutures.
我需要另一副手套 准备给他缝线
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表