剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Every day Said is in the hole,
萨依德被关禁闭一天
is a day you're out here alone.
你就孤立无援一天
Yeah? Well...
是吗
I gotta go practice.
我得去练习了
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
I hate your voice.
我讨厌你的声音
McManus.
迈克麦纳斯
Lockdown's in a couple of minutes.
马上要关闭牢房♥了
Why aren't you in your pod?
你怎么不回牢房♥
Look, where you headed to?
你要到哪儿去
To the hole?
去禁闭室吗
You know, 'cause maybe you and me should go on over there,
也许你和我应该去那儿
you know, maybe see how Said's weathering the storm.
也许去看看萨依德如何渡过难关
Why, what do you care?
为什么 关你什么事
I'm kind of floundering here.
我在这儿有点儿挣扎
Floundering?
挣扎
I mean, old mojo, you know, I mean,
我的魅力
he ain't treating Omar so great these days.
这些天不是很管用
Without... Said here--
萨依德不在这儿
see, everything's just... kind of harder.
瞧 一切变得有点更难了
I mean, I really need that fuck.
我真的需要那个混♥蛋♥
Who knew?
谁能想到
Come on.
走吧
We're going back to Em City. What if I refuse?
我们回翡翠城 如果我拒绝呢
You'd be the first person who did.
那你就是第一个这么做的
I'm not ready to leave, I don't deserve to.
我还没准备好离开 我不配
You know, Omar told me what happened and why.
奥马尔告诉我事情的经过和原因了
Why...
原因
and yet again, I lost my humanity
又一次 我罔顾人道
in pursuit of what I thought was the greater good.
盲目追求自以为的大义
You know, Said, I don't think that you lost your humanity at all.
萨依德 我觉得你根本没娥罔顾人道
I think what scares you is that your actions are completely human.
我认为你害怕的是你的行动完全出于人性
Let's go.
走吧
McManus, either I find my soul in this place,
迈克麦纳斯 若我不能在这儿找到我的灵魂
or I am lost forever.
我就永远失去它了
I need more time. I need more time, please?
我需要更多时间 我需要更多时间 求你
Please?
求你了
Man, this is crazy.
这真是疯狂
All right.
好吧
I'll wait to hear from you.
我等你消息
And then you're back in Em City
然后你就回翡翠城
dancing with Omar White.
和奥马尔·怀特团聚
What kind of people become fortune-tellers?
什么样的人会成为算命先生
Most times, they're a bunch of half-literate, middle-aged women
他们大多数是一群教育程度不高的中年妇女
who only tell you stuff they wish would happen to them.
他们只会告诉你 他们求而不得的东西
They fabricate your dreams,
他们编造你的梦想
because theirs got dashed on the rocks.
因为他们的梦想已经消失殆尽
So, how you figure dat, huh?
你这是想什么呢
Having your future told...
让没有未来的人
by someone who ain't got one?
给你算未来
Doctor, what the fuck is wrong with me?
医生 我到底怎么了
I'm hot, I've got rashes, diarrhea.
我很烫 出疹子 还腹泻
I'm afraid what you have is--
恐怕你患的
it's called a staph infection.
是葡萄球菌感染
Sometimes when a wound gets infected,
有时候伤口感染
toxins are released into the bloodstream,
毒素会渗入血液
and these toxins tunnel into tissue That's why all the drugs?
这些毒素进入组织 所以用这么多药
Antibiotics, yes.
抗生素 是的
But your system seems to be resistant to them.
但你的身体似乎对其有抗药性
And I got this from being in the hospital?
我是在医院染上这个的
Yeah.
是的
Am I gonna die?
我会死吗
Look, we're doing everything we can, all right?
我们正在想办法 好吗
I'm sure that Oh, Christ, don't let me die.
我相信 老天 别让我死
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
I don't want to die lying in my own shit.
我不想死时躺在自己的粪便里
Oh, man, oh, man,
天哪
I'm getting hard just looking at that beauty.
看到这美人我都硬了
Rack 'em, Prag.
排好球 贱♥货♥
So, I hear Pancamo caught the flu or something.
我听说潘卡莫患了流感什么的
It may be fatal. Good.
可能会致命 很好
If it isn't, when he gets out,
如果不致命 他一出院
we'll make it fatal.
我们给他致命一击
Schibetta's in the psych unit, Urbano's in the hole,
什拜塔在精神病区 厄尔巴诺被关禁闭
and the Sicilians don't run the cafeteria anymore.
西西里人不再管理食堂
Those wiseguys ain't looking that wise these days.
那些黑♥手♥党♥[聪明人]这阵子也没那么聪明了
Meanwhile...
与此同时
we got other fish to fry.
我们另有要事要做
You know, sweet pea,
小甜豆
I like a nice, firm ass.
我喜欢挺翘的屁屁
You need to go to the gym.
你需要去体育馆
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
And if you see your buddy Adam Guenzel there,
如果你见到你的伙伴亚当·格温兹
I need you to give him some pertinent information.
我需要你告诉他一些相关信息
About what, sir?
什么信息 先生
About his buddy, Tobias Beecher.
关于他的伙伴 托比亚斯·比彻
How was your visit with your mother and dad?
你和你父母的会面如何
She cried the whole time. It was embarrassing.
她一直在哭 好丢脸
You should be grateful somebody's crying about you at all.
有人为你哭 你应该感恩
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
Stop.
停
Come on, stop. Oh, cut it out.
快停下 省省吧
Come on. I'm gonna go use the free weights.
走吧 我要去练练自♥由♥重量级杠铃
I got to get you back to Em City
去彼特修女那儿工作前
before I go to work for Sister Pete.
我得把你送回翡翠城
I can get back to Em City myself. Yeah, but
我可以自己回翡翠城 是 不过
Look, I gotta start being my own man.
我总得独♥立♥
Okay.
好吧
Hey there, handsome. Fuck you.
好啊 帅哥 操♥你♥妈♥
Hey, what's with the attitude, man?
怎么这种态度
Hey, pal, I'm in here because of you.
老兄 我在这儿都是因为你
Remember? I didn't wanna rape that girl.
还记得吗 我并不想强♥奸♥那个女孩
Look at yourself. Look at what you've turned into.
看看你自己 瞧你变成了什么样儿
I had to, to survive, you know.
我是不得已 为了生存
You don't see me all dolled up.
我可没打扮得花枝招展
That's because you got Beecher. From what I understand,
那是因为你有比彻 据我所知
you're paying the same price for protection that I am.
你也付出和我一样的代价来寻求保护
Bullshit!
狗屁
Come on. Everybody knows Beecher's a fucking fag,
拜托 谁都知道比彻是他妈基佬
everybody knows that you're sucking his cock.
谁都知道你吸他老二
What?! What'd you say, you stupid fuck?!
什么 你说什么 你个蠢货
Come on, fuck!
来啊 混♥蛋♥
You fucking bitch!
你个该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking psycho!
该死的变♥态♥
You wanna tell me what that was all about?
你打算告诉我出了什么事吗
Winthrop came on to me. I had to set him straight.
温思罗普冒犯我 我必须搞定他
I thought you two were friends. Not anymore.
我以为你们是朋友 不再是了
All right, since this is your first offense,
好吧 鉴于你是初犯
I'm gonna be lenient,
我会宽大处理
but you only get one hall pass, you understand?
但你只有这一张免死金牌 明白了吗
Yes, sir.
遵命
So, he slapped you on the wrist?
他给了你象征性的处罚吧
Just like you said he would.
如你之前所说
You don't wanna spend any time in the hole, Adam.
你不会想被关禁闭的 亚当
I already got my lecture for the day, okay?
我已经被教训过了 好吗
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Don't be fucking touching me!
别他妈碰我
I wanna say something about our last session,
关于上次会议 我们讨论同性恋
when we were discussing homosexuality.
我想说点什么
At the time,
那次
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表