剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么
I'm out of solitary and I want to stay out,
既然我出了禁闭室 我就不想回去了
so I think the best thing for me to do is to avoid any...
所以我认为我最好是避免任何
altercations.
争执
Which means as little face time with the other prisoners as possible.
这意味着跟其他犯人碰面越少越好
So I want to know if, instead of working in the shop,
所以我想知道 你能否安排我别去商店做事
if you can give me a job here. In my office?
在这儿工作 在我办公室
Yes. No.
对 不
Warden, that Don't say I owe you.
典狱官 那 别说我欠了你
I have a very negative reaction to that.
我对此非常不开心
Your presence here would only remind me on a day-to-day basis
你的存在只不过是每天提醒我
of what happened to Clayton Hughes. So the answer is no.
克莱顿·休斯的遭遇 所以答案是不
In fact, if you see me coming, hide,
事实上 如果你见到我来了 躲起来
because the best thing for me is to stick you back in solitary.
因为对我来说 最好是把你撵回禁闭室
Stay out of my sight. Okay? Officer!
别让我看到你 好吗 警官
Warden, that's not right. That's not right.
典狱官 这样是不对的 这样不对
Bye. That's not right.
再见 这样是不对的
Wet dreams are the best.
梦遗是最棒的
You start having them at like 12 years old.
梦遗约在十二岁左右开始
Every other night
每一个夜晚
you're making love to the most beautiful women in the world--
你与世界上最美丽的女子做♥爱♥
Pam Grier, Barbi Benton,
帕姆·格里尔 芭比·本顿
even the lovely little Jodie Jensen in your fifth grade home room.
甚至是你五年级主教室里可爱的小乔蒂·延森
Then you grow up and the wet dreams happen less frequently,
长大之后 梦遗就没那么频繁了
but now you're getting the real thing, so who cares?
但你获得了真实体验 所以谁会在意
Until one day you realize the woman that you're with,
直至有一天 你意识到和你在一起
maybe even married to, don't look like Barbi Benton,
可能最终成婚的女人 并不像芭比·本顿
ain't fucking like Pam Grier,
也根本不像帕姆·格里尔
and will never love you as purely and innocently
而且永远也不会像小乔蒂·延森那样
as little Jodie Jensen.
纯粹而单纯地爱你
Wet dreams--
梦遗
a boy don't know how good he's got it.
少年并不知道 这是多么美好
This new law brings the death penalty back to our state
这项新法律让本州得以重启死刑
and limits a condemned man's choices
而且限制了死刑犯的选择
to either lethal injection or the electric chair.
只能选择注射致死或电椅
And I'm confident that this version
我坚信这项法律
will sustain all judicial review.
将持续整个司法审查
And once again, our message to miscreants is clear:
再一次 我们向恶棍发出的讯息很明显
Stop murdering our families.
停止谋杀我们的家人
Stop the violence.
停止暴♥力♥
Tobias, would you like to sit here?
托比亚斯 你要不要坐这边
No, why?
不 为什么
You're gonna hurt your neck straining like that.
你这么转头都快把脖子扭断了
It's just...
这只是
Keller's coming back from Cedar Junction today.
凯勒今天从雪松结监狱回来
We know.
我们知道
I haven't seen him in months. I'm a little... anxious.
我几个月没见他了 有点着急
How do I look? Anxious.
我看起来如何 着急
I was hoping you were gonna say fuckable.
我还希望你会说欠操
Misdeal.
发错牌了
Warden, I'm touched you came down to welcome me home.
典狱官 你来迎接我回家 我真感动
Where's the red carpet and the marching band?
红地毯和仪仗队呢
Cut the jokes, Keller. Yes, sir.
别开玩笑 凯勒 遵命 长官
You know, I want you to know this time around
我想让你知道 这一次
I intend to be a model prisoner.
我想成为模范囚犯
Gonna be the best-behaved man in Emerald City.
我将会是翡翠城表现最好的人
That'd be fine, except you're not going to Emerald City.
那很好 只不过你不会去翡翠城
No? Where? B?
不 去哪儿 B区
For the time being, you'll be in protective custody.
你暂时要被保护性监禁
Protective custody? Why?
保护性监禁 为什么
You'll see.
很快你就知道
After he changes clothes, take him to Interview Room Two.
他换好衣服后把他带到二号♥审讯室
Agent Taylor, what a surprise.
泰勒特工 太意外了
Sit.
坐
I've been riding hump all day. I prefer to stand.
我颠簸一整天了 宁愿站着
Suit yourself.
随便你
State of Massachusetts let you out of prison
马萨诸塞州放你出狱
because Gaetano Cincetta says
因为埃塔诺·辛侧塔说
you didn't hire him to kill Hank Schillinger.
你没雇他杀汉克·史林格
He says Chucky Pancamo hired him.
他说是恰奇·潘卡莫雇了他
That's old news, spanky. True.
这消息老掉牙了 亲 确实
But one question though:
但还有个问题
why would you confess to hiring Cincetta when you didn't?
你没雇辛侧塔 为何要认罪
Why would you cover for Pancamo?
你为何为潘卡莫掩饰
I owed him. You're lying.
我欠他的 你撒谎
Prove it.
证据呢
I do have one piece of new news for you, though.
我倒是真有个新消息告诉你
The Bryce Tibbetts murder case.
关于布莱斯·蒂贝茨的谋杀案
A witness has come forward.
有证人主动站出来
Imagine that. After all this time,
想象一下 过了这么久
a citizen decides to step up and do the right thing.
一位公民决定站出来 做正确的事
This citizen
这位公民
picked your picture out of a mug file.
在入案档案中挑出你的照片
Tomorrow you and I are gonna drive into town
明天你和我要去城里
and see whether he or she can pick you out of a lineup.
看看他或她能不能从一排人里面认出你
In the meantime, we're keeping you isolated.
与此同时 我们会隔离你
But don't get too comfortable though.
但别觉得太舒适了
Your real home's gonna be death row.
你真正的归宿将是死囚牢房♥
Officer, put this... caviar on ice.
警官 把这位仁兄关起来
Put an "X" on that one.
把"X"放在那上面
How'd your meeting go with Rudolph? Good.
和鲁道夫的会面如何 很好
We're feeling very positive about his parole.
我对他的假释很乐观
Excellent. Well, I mean
很好 我是说
I said that before, didn't I?
我之前对你也这么说过 对吧
Will you stop beating yourself up, Katherine?
别再自责了好吗 凯瑟琳
You did the best you could for me.
你已经尽力帮我了
I... have to go. Come here.
我要走了 过来
Give Daddy a kiss.
亲亲爸爸
I love you.
我爱你
Will you give daddy a kiss? Yes.
你要亲亲爸爸吗 好
You smell good. I'll see you on Saturday, okay, dumpling?
你好香 周六再见好吗 小可爱
Bye.
再见
So, Officer Howell...
霍威尔警官
you and me gonna be spending an awful lot of time together, huh?
我们会待在一起很长时间 对吧
Think you can handle that, tough guy?
你觉得能行吗 硬汉
I know if I can't, you'll make me.
我知道就算我不行 你也有办法的
Sister Pete. Hello, Chris.
彼特修女 你好 克里斯
May we speak privately?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Knock yourself out, Sister.
请自便 修女
How are you? Off balance.
你好吗 心乱如麻
Yesterday I was in Cedar Junction
昨天我还在雪松结监狱
serving life on a murder for hire
为买♥♥凶杀人服无期徒刑
and all of a sudden they tell me,
他们突然告诉我
"You're not guilty for that. You're going back to OZ."
"那个案子你无罪 你将回到奥兹"
I'm on the bus, I'm looking forward to coming back here
我坐在巴士上 一心盼着回到这儿
and the FBI tells me
然后联调局告诉我
that they got a witness against me for an old murder rap.
他们有证人指证我过去的一桩谋杀罪
I'm facing the death penalty.
我面临死刑
What you need is a good lawyer.
你需要的是一名好律师
Yeah, you know of any?
你有好介绍吗
I'll find somebody.
我会找到的
If you need anything else, give me a holler.
如果你有别的需要 跟我说一声
Sister Pete?
彼特修女
I want to spend some time with Beecher.
我想和比彻聚聚
I'll see what I can do.
我看看能做些什么
The death penalty?
死囚牢房♥
Christ. I'm hoping Katherine McClain
天哪 我希望凯瑟琳·麦克莱恩
will recommend a lawyer from her office.
能推荐一名他们事务所的律师
Katherine, yeah, that's a good idea.
凯瑟琳 对 好主意
Meanwhile, I'll ask the warden about all the specifics.
与此同时 我会向典狱官打听详细情况
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表