剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
He's doing a wonderful job. Eugene, baby, please, let's go.
他做得很好 尤金 宝贝 我们走
He's personally requested we give Julie to you.
他特别要求我们把朱莉送给你们
So, Eugene, if you like, we can give her to you.
尤金 如果你愿意 我们可以把她给你
I don't know. No!
我不知道 不
No fucking way. Eugene!
绝对不可能 尤金
What the fuck you're actually considering this?
你到底怎么想的
He probably trained that mongrel to attack you.
他很可能训练那只杂种狗来攻击你
No, I can assure you that that is not--
不 我可以保证这不
Come on. We're leaving.
快 我们走
The last thing we need is favors from that motherfucker.
我们最不需要的就是那王八蛋帮忙
Mr. Rivera, please think about it.
里韦拉先生 请考虑一下
Jesus.
老天
Good girl, Julie.
乖 朱莉
Prisoner #02M535:
囚犯编号♥ 02M535
Father Daniel Meehan;
丹尼尔·米汉神父
convicted February 9th, 2002;
判刑日期 2002年2月9日
destruction of private property,
破坏私人财物罪
assault on an officer of the law;
攻击执法人员罪
sentence: 15 years;
刑期15年
up for parole in five.
五年不得假释
What are you in for, Pops?
你怎么到这儿来的 神父
It's Santa Claus.
圣诞老人来了
He won't last a year. Don't break a hip.
他撑不了一年 别摔着了
I'm on the bottom? You got that right.
我睡下铺 没错
There was an O'Reily family in my last parish, St. Patrick's--
我上个教区有一家人姓奥雷利 圣帕特里克
It wasn't mine.
不是我们家
We only went to church for funerals.
我们只有参加葬礼才会去教堂
Oh, I see.
我明白了
No.
不
You don't see dick.
你什么都不明白
Just 'cause I was baptized a Catholic
我在天主教堂受洗
doesn't mean I got any use for a fuckin' priest.
不表示我他妈在乎神父
Duly noted.
明白了
I've cleared my schedule
我已经取消所有行程
so I can attend Cyril's trial every day.
以便每天参加西瑞尔的庭审
I'll be sitting right behind him in the courtroom.
在法庭里 我会坐在他身后
Ryan, he's not gonna get convicted.
瑞恩 他不会被定罪的
He is not gonna get the death penalty.
他不会被判死刑的
How you feeling, kid?
感觉怎样 孩子
Scared. Don't be, okay?
害怕 别害怕 好吗
Ma's gonna be with you the whole way. All right?
妈全程都会陪着你 好吗
Look, I brought you a brand-new suit.
我给你带了一套新西装
I hope it fits 'cause I wasn't sure about the sizes.
希望合身 我不确定你的尺码
Cyril, we're not allowed to travel with you on the bus, okay?
西瑞尔 我们不能和你坐同一辆车
So I'm taking Suzanne in my car.
所以我载苏珊娜过去
We'll see you just before the trial begins, okay? Okay.
我们会在庭审前见面 好吗 好
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I wish you were coming. No, you don't need me.
我希望你能来 不 你不需要我
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
But look, if you--
但是 如果你
you know, if you start to panic, all right,
如果你开始惊慌
I just want you to think of me, okay?
我想要你想着我 好吗
All right. Doing this--
好的 想着我这个样子
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走 我们走
Toss the ball.
把球扔过来
Now toss the fuckin' ball.
他妈的把球扔过来
This is about the size of your head, Morales.
这球跟你的头一样大 莫拉莱斯
You got style, Jia, I'll give you that.
你有一套 贾 我承认
You know, you had me fooled
你骗了我
thinking that you were worried about Li Chen hurting my ma.
让我以为你担心李晨伤害我妈
You set me and Cyril up,
你给我和西瑞尔下套
only-- you thought your boy would waste us,
只不过 你以为你的伙伴会干掉我们
not the other way around.
而不是倒过来
I got moves too, brotherman.
我也有招 老兄
Shupe. I see they let you out of protective custody.
崔普 我看他们放你出保护性监禁牢房♥了
Don't start anything, O'Reily. I ain't starting shit.
别想做什么 奥雷利 我啥都没做
I'm just wondering how much money
我只是想知道贾恳民
Jai Kenmin paid you to lie about Cyril to the warden.
给了你多少钱为西瑞尔的事欺骗典狱官
Look at me.
看着我
I'm gonna give you one chance to switch your story to the truth.
我给你个机会说实话
I I told the truth. Okay.
我 我说的就是实话 好
I made something special for you.
我特别为你做的
Eat up.
吃光
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
I didn't think so.
我不这么认为
Glen Shupe. What about him?
格伦·崔普 他怎么了
I need that cocksucker to have an accident.
我要那人♥渣♥出点意外
How severe? Not dead, just diminished.
多严重 不死 少点东西就行
And it can't be traced back to me.
而且不能查到我身上
What do I get in return?
我有什么回报
Jia Kenmin dies, and it can't be traced back to you.
贾恳民死 不会查到你身上
Deal.
成交
Sean, I need the Get out of the way!
肖恩 我需要 让开
Doctor, I've got the arm.
医生 手臂在这儿
I've got the arm.
手臂在这儿
The first day of trial did not go well.
第一天庭审不是很顺利
Judge Moore was in a foul mood, and the prosecutor--
摩尔法官心情不好 检察官
he's tough and smart.
他很厉害也很聪明
So you're saying we're gonna lose?
你是说我们会输
I just don't want to give any false hopes.
我只是不想给你们虚假的希望
During the jury selection, Cyril got very agitated
挑选陪审员的时候 西瑞尔非常激动
and he kept talking out loud,
他不停地大声说话
and the judge kept warning him to be silent.
法官一直警告他保持安静
Cyril keeps this up, Moore might eject him from the courtroom.
西瑞尔继续这样 摩尔可能会将他逐出法庭
Is the judge aware of Cyril's mental state?
法官知道西瑞尔的精神状况吗
Yeah, he just-- he doesn't care.
是的 他只是 他不在乎
I'll talk to Cyril.
我会和西瑞尔谈谈
Hello, Cyril.
你好 西瑞尔
Hiya.
好啊
May I come in?
我可以进来吗
Sure.
当然
How did it go today?
今天怎么样
Lots of mumbo-jumbo.
好多听不懂的话
"I object,"
"我反对"
"Motion to blah, blah, blah."
"什么什么动议"
Yeah. All those words confused you, huh?
是的 这些词令你很困惑吧
Everyone seems so mean.
每个人看起来都好凶
I was asking questions,
我发问
but the guy at the big desk banged the thing
但坐在大桌子后的那个家伙猛敲那个东西
and yelled at me.
对我大吼大叫
Ma was behind me,
妈坐在我身后
but not close enough to talk to.
但不够近 我和她说不上话
I brought you something.
我带了个东西给你
A puppet!
玩偶
I want you to take this puppet with you to court every day,
我想要你每天都把这个玩偶带到法庭
and when you feel the need to talk to someone,
你觉得想和别人说话的时候
I want you to whisper to him, okay?
我希望你低声对他说 好吗
But I want you to whisper to him very softly,
但是要非常小声地跟他说
so no one else can hear you. Show me.
这样别人就听不到了 试试看
Sister Pete wants us to be Even softer.
彼特修女想让我们 再小声些
Excellent.
非常好
And at the end of each day,
每天结束之后
the two of you can tell me everything you whispered to each other
你们俩可以把你们说的话全告诉我
and I'll explain things to you, all right?
我会给你解释 好吗
We have to give the puppet a name.
我们得给这个玩偶取个名字
Good. What do you want to call him?
好 你想叫他什么
Jericho. Why Jericho?
耶利哥 为什么叫耶利哥
'Cause the walls came tumbling down.
因为城墙轰然倒塌了
Lights out.
熄灯
Jesus, you pray a lot.
天 你怎么老是祈祷
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表