剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I'm heartsick 'cause you keep ignoring me.
你一直不理我 我好心痛
I'm busy, Ryan.
我很忙 瑞恩
I just wanted to know, did the medical board--
我只想知道 医委会是不是
did they rule on your case of malpractice?
他们是不是裁定你治疗失当
Yes.
是的
They reprimanded me, fined me,
他们谴责我 对我进行罚款
but I'm still a doctor.
但我还是医生
That's-- that's great, right?
那 那是好事 对吧
Gloria?
格劳丽亚
May I see you? Sure.
能和你谈谈吗 当然
Let's walk.
我们走吧
Whoever killed Patrick Keenan
杀帕特里克·基南的人
took a gold chain from around his neck, a shamrock.
从他脖子上拿走了一条金项链 三叶草项链
At one point, when we spoke,
有一次我们谈话的时候
you had a shamrock in your hand.
你手里有条三叶草项链
It was his. Where did you get it?
是他的 你怎么拿到的
Arrived one day at my office in an unmarked envelope.
某天装在个空白信封里出现在我的办公室
When I interviewed you about the murder
我询问你关于谋杀案的情况时
why didn't you tell me you had evidence?
你怎么不说证据在你手上
Leo, I was raped.
里昂 我被强♥奸♥了
After a trauma like that, you're not always thinking clearly.
经过那样的创伤 人很难保持头脑清醒
There are things I've done since that night that make no sense.
那晚之后我做过许多莫名其妙的事情
Just when I think I get my feelings under control
每当我以为能控制自己时
the slightest thing sets me off.
一点点小事就又能让我爆发
I know.
我知道
And I am sorry.
我很遗憾
Honestly, there's a part of me that's happy Keenan's dead.
事实上 我心底有点很高兴基南死了
I just want to put his face behind me.
我只想忘掉他的脸
Of course. Gloria...
当然 格劳丽亚
One last question and I promise I'll never bring it up again.
最后一个问题 我保证以后再也不提这事
Where's the necklace?
项链在哪里
Here.
给
I threw the fucking thing away.
我把那该死的玩意儿扔了
Come on, Warden,
拜托 典狱官
there's got to be a rule about the number of times
你一直问我相同的问题
you can keep on asking me the same questions.
总该有个头吧
You think I'm screwing with your civil rights?
你认为我侵犯了你的公民权利
You want to consult an attorney?
你想请个律师吗
I don't need an attorney, 'cause I didn't kill Keenan.
我不需要律师 因为我没杀基南
Look, man, check the assignment records.
去查查作业记录
I wasn't near the gym all day.
我那天一整天都没靠近体育馆
My informant says different. Your informant's a liar.
我的线人不是这么说的 你的线人撒谎
Why would he lie?
他为何撒谎
Look, a lot of people got issues with me.
很多人和我合不来
A lot of people had issues with Keenan.
很多人和基南合不来
The killer was a scrapper, he was in fights all the time.
凶手很好斗 他经常打架
You go through the files, you'll find a shitload of suspects.
你去研究档案 会找到一大堆嫌疑人
I have.
我查过了
You're still the nearest and the dearest.
你还是头号♥嫌疑人
Take him out.
带他出去
Glynn wants to nail you for Keenan's murder, huh?
格林想坐实你谋杀基南的罪名吧
He's got some witness, only I don't know who.
他有目击证人 只是我不知道是谁
If I could find out this fucker's name
如果我能查出这个混♥蛋♥是谁
I'd persuade him to change his testimony or--
我会说服他改变证供 或者
Kill him? Yeah, well.
杀了他 是的
In any case, I need to confuse the situation.
总之 我需要制♥造♥烟雾弹
Yeah, but how?
怎么做
This clipping...
这张剪报
it needs to find it's way into Henry Stanton's trunk
想办法把它放到亨利·斯坦顿的箱子里
buried beneath his underwear.
藏在他的内衣物底下
Meanwhile, what are you gonna be doing?
与此同时 你打算怎么做
Encouraging an entirely different eyewitness to step forward.
鼓励一个完全不同的目击者出面
Go, Martin, go.
快 马丁 快
Go! Go! Come on!
快快 快
Yeah, baby.
就是这样
Out! What the fuck are you talking about?
出局 你♥他♥妈♥说啥
You are out!
你出局了
Prisoner number 99M633:
囚犯编号♥ 99M633
Martin Montgomery;
马丁·蒙哥马利
convicted March 16th, 1999;
判刑日期 1999年3月16日
two counts of assault in the first degree;
两项一级攻击罪
sentence: eight years;
刑期八年
up for parole in five.
五年不得假释
Martin my boy.
马丁 我的兄弟
How about another piece of cake? Sure. Thanks.
想不想多来一块蛋糕 当然 谢谢
O'Reily, right? That's right.
你是奥雷利吧 没错
How come you offering me extra cake?
你为啥多给我蛋糕
I've been here almost three years,
我在这儿差不多三年了
you never even farted in my direction.
你都没正眼瞧过我一眼
Well, you're right. We're not friends.
你说的对 我们不是朋友
Everybody knows we're not friends,
谁都知道咱们不是朋友
which is why I can offer you an exciting moneymaking opportunity.
因此我才能给你提供一个绝好的赚钱机会
Which is what?
什么机会
I want you to go to the warden and tell him
我想要你去告诉典狱官
you saw Henry Stanton murder Patrick Keenan.
你看到亨利·斯坦顿杀了帕特里克·基南
But I didn't.
但我没有
Martin, there's a lot more cake where that came from.
马丁 还会有源源不断的蛋糕供应
Stanton caught Keenan with a barbell right about here.
斯坦顿用杠铃打了基南这儿
Keenan went down. Stanton ripped the necklace from his throat.
基南倒下了 斯坦顿从他脖子上扯下项链
What happened next? I ran.
然后呢 我跑了
I mean, what, stick around?
难道还要留在那儿吗
All right, thanks for coming forward.
好了 谢谢你主动告诉我
Like I said, my conscience couldn't take the strain
像我刚才说的 不说出我看到的真♥相♥
of keeping what I saw inside.
我的良心过意不去
I'll be damned.
见鬼了
Normally nobody rats on anybody,
通常没人会告发别人
now I got two different witnesses
现在却有两个目击证人
identifying two different suspects for the same murder.
对同一桩谋杀案指认两个不同的嫌疑人
Montgomery had a lot more details than Arif. Specific details.
蒙哥马利细节描述比阿瑞夫多 具体细节
Yeah, and according to the records
是的 而且根据记录
Stanton and Keenan were constantly fighting.
斯坦顿和基南经常打架
But why would Arif lie? Ask him.
但阿瑞夫为何撒谎 去问他
No, first I'm gonna have a word with Henry Stanton.
不 我要先和亨利·斯坦顿谈谈
Me? Kill Patrick Keenan?
我 杀帕特里克·基南
I wish. At least twice in unit B
我倒是想 在B区时 至少有两次
Keenan kicked the shit out of you.
基南打得你屁滚尿流
That ain't true. I got my licks in.
才没有 我还击了
Medical report--
医疗报告
says after the first fight you had two broken ribs,
说第一次斗殴后你断了两根肋骨
the second one a broken wrist.
第二次手腕断了
Keenan had no injuries at all.
而基南毫发无损
Mine was a moral victory.
我精神上胜利了
That day in the gym, you whacked him, didn't you?
那天在体育馆 你杀了他对吧
No.
不
I swear on my children, no.
我以我的孩子起誓 没有
We found this in your cell.
我们在你的牢房♥发现这个
I've never even seen this before.
我从来没见过这个
You're obsessed with Dr. Nathan, aren't you?
你迷恋内森医生 是不是
No. I mean, she's got nice tits and all,
不 没错 她的奶♥子♥是很赞
but other than that I never even Take him to the hole.
但我从来没 关他禁闭
The hole? Why? Maybe a few days there
禁闭 为什么 在那儿待几天
will jostle your membrane.
也许能唤起你的回忆
Fuck you, fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you, you motherfucker.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥ 你个王八蛋
Warden, how's the investigation going?
典狱官 调查进行得如何
Fine. When are you gonna charge O'Reily?
很顺利 你几时控告奥雷利
Let me ask you something, Arif.
我问问你 阿瑞夫
Why are you so hell bent on Ryan O'Reily going down?
你为什么一心想搞倒瑞恩·奥雷利
As I said, justice must be done.
如我之前所说 正义必须伸张
There's no other reason, no agenda? No.
没有其它目的吗 没有
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表