剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
and he moves it on over to Unit C.
他再转移到C区
And if you got a problem with that,
如果你不照办
then you gonna have a bigger problem with me.
你和我结的梁子可就大了
So I'm going to ask you one more time,
我再问你一次
are you ready to do some slinging with me?
准备好帮我♥干♥点装卸活了吗
Fuck it, fuck it. Fine, fine.
操 操 好吧 好吧
Take it.
拿着
Omar,
奥马尔
if I find out you been using some of that shit,
如果我发现你偷吸这些货
there ain't going to be nothing left of you to sweep up off the floor.
你就没命了
Believe me, Redding,
相信我 瑞丁
this time I actually want to stay clean.
这次我真的想戒了
Yeah, well,
好吧
miracles do happen.
奇迹确实会发生
**Swing low*
*轻摆慢行
**Sweet chariot*
*亲亲马车
**Comin' for to carry me*
*带我回
**Home*
*家
**Comin' for to carry me home*
*带我回家
You Reggie? Who the fuck else you think gonna be knockin'?
你是雷吉 你以为还有谁他妈会敲门
Destiny's child? That was rhetorical shit, all right?
天命真女吗 那是修辞句型好吗
If rhetorical means dumb as fuck, you got that right.
如果修辞意味着蠢 你说的没错
You ain't too big on the small talk, is you, brother?
你不是很喜欢闲聊吧 兄弟
Business is business.
公事公办
Yeah, well... pleasure's better.
干得愉快更好
Later, fuckin' rhetorical nigger.
回见 该死的修辞黑鬼
Red.
瑞
Good work.
干得好
Never let it be said that I ain't a patron of the arts.
别说我不支持艺术
Boy!
老兄
Tough day at the office, Jack.
干活真不容易啊 老兄
How was yours?
你过得如何
What-- what you doing?
你在干嘛
Omar. Please.
奥马尔 拜托
What?
什么
Be quiet.
安静点
Yeah, I'm just trying to wind down and shit,
我只是想放松一下
you know what I'm saying? Then wind down in silence.
你知道我意思吧 那就安静下来
What the fuck? What's eating you?
搞什么鬼 你在烦什么
Something I did or something? What?
我做了什么还是什么事 怎么了
Omar, now you may be my biggest concern,
奥马尔 现在你可能是我最关心的
but you are certainly not my only one.
但你肯定不是我唯一关心的
So please, please, please!
所以拜托 拜托 拜托
Leave me in peace.
让我静一静
All right.
好吧
Good morning, Imam.
早上好 阿訇
Preparing for tomorrow's lecture?
在准备明天的演讲吗
No.
不
Music appreciation and theory?
音乐鉴赏及理论
That's right.
没错
What about us, Minister?
我们呢 阿訇
I understand our faith does not discourage
我明白我们的信仰并不反对
against the improvement of others,
其他人改进
but it also mandates that our leader lead.
但它也要求我们的领袖起带头作用
We're concerned that Omar White is becoming too much of a distraction.
我们担心奥马尔·怀特太令你分神了
We?
我们
Lalar, you concur?
拉勒尔 你同意
Ahmad, do you feel spiritually adrift
阿哈默德 你是否感觉灵魂漂泊不定
now that I've taken somebody else under my wing?
因为我把其他人置于我的保护之下
Imam, I--
阿訇 我
Lookie here.
瞧瞧
Dewey and Jigabooey are having a little lesson.
唐老鸭在给他两个侄儿上课呢
Lalar, step back!
拉勒尔 退后
Now.
快
Arif, let's go.
阿瑞夫 我们走
I hope it was something I said.
希望这是因为我说的话
Out on the Serengeti, where these nigs are from,
在塞伦盖蒂平原 这些黑鬼的故乡
you know how you send a message to the leader of the pack?
你知道怎么给兽群领袖传话吗
You kill the youngest and the weakest of the herd.
杀掉兽群里最小最弱的
I seen that on those wildlife shows.
我在野生动物节目里看到过
I think it's time we do a little big game hunting.
我看咱们是时候来场狩猎
The Vikings eventually got civilized, became Christians.
维京人最终走出蛮荒 成为基♥督♥徒
They're now the Danes, the Norwegians, the Swedes.
如今他们是丹麦人 挪威人 瑞典人
What's ironic is
讽刺的是
despite all them war-loving genes in their system,
尽管他们体内流淌着好战基因
Norway now gives out the Nobel Peace Prize.
诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥却是由挪威颁发的
I guess people can change
我想人确实可以改变
if they put their collective minds to it.
只要他们全体用心去做
Pretty cushy gig for a jig,
对黑鬼来讲 这工作真是轻松好赚啊
trusting you around all of this merchandise.
放心把这些商品全交给你
How are we to know that you're not stealing shit?
我们怎么知道你有没有偷东西
I guess we better open you up and check.
我想我们最好开膛确认一下
Nope, nothing there.
没 这儿没有
Maybe in his arm.
也许在他胳膊里
Maybe.
也许
Strike fuckin' two.
他妈的两次都没猜中啊
Lalar,
拉勒尔
I recommend you get comfortable.
建议你放轻松
This could take a little while.
这可得费点儿时间了
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表